Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767241 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
EMU VISIT TO NIGERIA

For all EMU prospective students that have paid the tuition fees and got their confirmation letters but having problems with Turkish embassy, kindly make use of this opportunity. I had meetings with the University highest authority and the Immigration personnel from Turkish embassy to help out with some of the problems you guys are facing. By next week, we shall be in ABUJA to see how we can solve the pending issues. Please NOTE, we cant force embassy or their decisions and we cant reverse their decisions either but we can speak with them on you behalf to assist you with your visa applications or appointment. If you are facing any issue kindly send me email starting from SATURDAY (12th) ONLY till Monday(14th). Please i will only entertain emails regarding this issue at the stipulated days. This service is FREE and PERSONALLY TAKEN UP BY ME, so i will not entertain long email msg nor COMMAND TONE. The format of the email should be as follow:

FULL NAME AS WRITTEN ON CONFIRMATION LETTER:

CONFIRMATION REF NO:

PROBLEM FACING: (Note just 2 lines maximum)

DATE YOU APPLIED FOR APPOINTMENT:

DATE YOU PAID FEES:

DATE YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM EMU:

RESPONSE FROM EMBASSY:

MOBILE NUMBER:

Skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2013
Wow! Fantastic job by WIP!!! Exactly this is what i have been waiting for. As you have just said! I'll mail you on Saturday. Thanks! Best Regards! God Bless!!!

wip7: EMU VISIT TO NIGERIA

For all EMU prospective students that have paid the tuition fees and got their confirmation letters but having problems with Turkish embassy, kindly make use of this opportunity. I had meetings with the University highest authority and the Immigration personnel from Turkish embassy to help out with some of the problems you guys are facing. By next week, we shall be in ABUJA to see how we can solve the pending issues. Please NOTE, we cant force embassy or their decisions and we cant reverse their decisions either but we can speak with them on you behalf to assist you with your visa applications or appointment. If you are facing any issue kindly send me email starting from SATURDAY (12th) ONLY till Monday(14th). Please i will only entertain emails regarding this issue at the stipulated days. This service is FREE and PERSONALLY TAKEN UP BY ME, so i will not entertain long email msg nor COMMAND TONE. The format of the email should be as follow:

FULL NAME AS WRITTEN ON CONFIRMATION LETTER:

CONFIRMATION REF NO:

PROBLEM FACING: (Note just 2 lines maximum)

DATE YOU APPLIED FOR APPOINTMENT:

DATE YOU PAID FEES:

DATE YOU RECEIVE CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM EMU:

RESPONSE FROM EMBASSY:

MOBILE NUMBER:

Skull4una at gmail.com

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2013
What subject should we use?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fernandez88: What subject should we use?

EMBASSY ISSUES.
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
Ok! Thanks for the concern!!!

wip7:

EMBASSY ISSUES.
Re: North Cyprus by omidan21: 10:09pm On Jan 09, 2013
Fernandez88: Ok! Thanks for the concern!!!

Pls I know dis is Emu thread mainly,but wanna ask who knows about that American university in north cyprus.is it equually as gOod as EMU en others.
Also I don't seem to see d undergraduate aPplication link on EMU website.please house help me out
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 10:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Well i dont knw much about American University in NC! All i knw is EMU! And moreover their portal is informative enough for u to see where their links and navigations are. Thanks!!!

omidan21:

Pls I know dis is Emu thread mainly,but wanna ask who knows about that American university in north cyprus.is it equually as gOod as EMU en others.
Also I don't seem to see d undergraduate aPplication link on EMU website.please house help me out
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:56am On Jan 10, 2013
omidan21:

Hey, dont get it mixed up...this is not just EMU thread but its all about CYPRUS. If you read this thread from Beginning i talk about South Cyprus and North Cyprus and the universities in these places. I seems to answer questions relating to EMU most cos i have first hand and updated information about EMU, i can answer general questions about Cyprus but not specific questions about each school. Also why i dont encourage pple to other universities is becos of huge popoulation of these students transferring to EMU every semester due to one problem or the others. Every other university has website and all information you need can be found on each university website including EMU.

As i will quote here...you will find all you need on the website, just learn how to use your computer
Fernandez88: Well i dont knw much about American University in NC! All i knw is EMU! And moreover their portal is informative enough for u to see where their links and navigations are. Thanks!!!

International center
EMU. skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by omidan21: 10:23am On Jan 10, 2013
wip7:

Hey, dont get it mixed up...this is not just EMU thread but its all about CYPRUS. If you read this thread from Beginning i talk about South Cyprus and North Cyprus and the universities in these places. I seems to answer questions relating to EMU most cos i have first hand and updated information about EMU, i can answer general questions about Cyprus but not specific questions about each school. Also why i dont encourage pple to other universities is becos of huge popoulation of these students transferring to EMU every semester due to one problem or the others. Every other university has website and all information you need can be found on each university website including EMU.

As i will quote here...you will find all you need on the website, just learn how to use your computer

International center
EMU. skull4una at gmail.com

@wip7,sure sure I already looked up deir website en already dwnloaded deoir broichure,application form an others even before postin here,all I needed from d house is just a second hand information abt the school like u know if I cld meet up with other international students dere on dis thread.mthanks a bunch @wip7 en FMM
NOW 2 MAH SECOND QUESTN MY YOUNGER BROTHER WANNA APPLY TO EMU UNDERGARD STUDIES BUT I NOTICED THE APPLICATN AIINT AN ONLINE APPLICATN UNLIKE D MSC APPLICATION WHICH IS ONLINE.THAT MEANS I WLD DOWNLOAD TE APPLICATION FILL IT HANDWRITTEN EN SCAN IT BACK WITH OTHER DOCUMENTS b4 I email it over
And also can I send just the aPplication form for now en other supporting documents can be sent later or is it compulsory I send it all at d same time.
Lastly,he hasn't gotten his passport yet,can d space passport number be left blank in d applicatn form
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2013
EMU's portal is fully informative enough for applicants to use and surf. Except if the applicants do not know how to use and move the cursor. If this is the case, applicants are urged to consult a cyber cafe attendant to put them through. Basic!!!

omidan21:

@wip7,sure sure I already looked up deir website en already dwnloaded deoir broichure,application form an others even before postin here,all I needed from d house is just a second hand information abt the school like u know if I cld meet up with other international students dere on dis thread.mthanks a bunch @wip7 en FMM
NOW 2 MAH SECOND QUESTN MY YOUNGER BROTHER WANNA APPLY TO EMU UNDERGARD STUDIES BUT I NOTICED THE APPLICATN AIINT AN ONLINE APPLICATN UNLIKE D MSC APPLICATION WHICH IS ONLINE.THAT MEANS I WLD DOWNLOAD TE APPLICATION FILL IT HANDWRITTEN EN SCAN IT BACK WITH OTHER DOCUMENTS b4 I email it over
And also can I send just the aPplication form for now en other supporting documents can be sent later or is it compulsory I send it all at d same time.
Lastly,he hasn't gotten his passport yet,can d space passport number be left blank in d applicatn form
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2013
omidan21:

Admission process for EMU ends on 11th JAN, 2013 for spring semester. To apply you will need to download the form and filled. Scan it back with olevel results and other credentials + birth certificate or international passport.

Incase you need further info about GAU kindly email the university international center.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by 9iteman: 8:56am On Jan 11, 2013
Hello, @ Wip! Pls help me find out if my name has been sent to d turkish embassy. i got admission for d spring semester. 2013 & i hv paid & received my confirmation letter from d school. @ EMU. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by 9iteman: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2013
@ Wip7 The NAME: LAWAL IBRAHIM
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE OF EMU NEW DEVELOPMENT

After serial meetings and proposals, we have finally come up with another new development. The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship Committee has decided to award all spring 2012-2013 Semester admitted students 50% scholarship. Those admitted applicants who has been awarded 25% for this upcoming Spring Semester 2012- 2013 should consider themselves 50% scholarship (please disregard the 25% scholarship that was sent to you earlier in case you are affected).

I have also suggested a way to curb or reduce the exorbitant charges laid on student for scholarship (which is FREE of charge), so next semester we shall redesign our admission letters to carry on it the scholarship award to each student and the bank account of EMU, this will reduce the agents from demanding thousands of dollars for scholarship.

International Center
EMU, skull4una at gmail.com

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2013
Good job wip7!!!

Good job with a fantastic development!!!
wip7: SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE OF EMU NEW DEVELOPMENT

After serial meetings and proposals, we have finally come up with another new development. The Eastern Mediterranean University Scholarship Committee has decided to award all spring 2012-2013 Semester admitted students 50% scholarship. Those admitted applicants who has been awarded 25% for this upcoming Spring Semester 2012- 2013 should consider themselves 50% scholarship (please disregard the 25% scholarship that was sent to you earlier in case you are affected).

I have also suggested a way to curb or reduce the exorbitant charges laid on student for scholarship (which is FREE of charge), so next semester we shall redesign our admission letters to carry on it the scholarship award to each student and the bank account of EMU, this will reduce the agents from demanding thousands of dollars for scholarship.

International Center
EMU, skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2013
For those of you that are yet to be interview don't be afraid, if you have all your documents with you the interview is just work over.
I have been finally interview and to collect by Monday..
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
Na u dey enjoin na! We wey we don book tey tey dem never give us appointment date talkless of interview!!!

fados4sure: For those of you that are yet to be interview don't be afraid, if you have all your documents with you the interview is just work over.
I have been finally interview and to collect by Monday..
Re: North Cyprus by omidan21: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2013
wip7:

Admission process for EMU ends on 11th JAN, 2013 for spring semester. To apply you will need to download the form and filled. Scan it back with olevel results and other credentials + birth certificate or international passport.

Incase you need further info about GAU kindly email the university international center.
E CAN I STILL GO TO THE CAFE TO APPLY NOW

YEEPA,ENDING TODAY U SAY PLS WHAT TIME IS IT GONNA END CAN I STIL GO TO THE CAFE NOW TO REGISTER,PLS HONEST AND FAST REPLY IS NEEDED.EN WHEN IS THE NEST APPLICATION GONNA START INCASE I DONT MEET UP
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
Applying for EMU admission is as easy as taking a cup of coffee with suya meat! This is what you could do within an hour provided you go to a cyber cafe with all the required documents lets say before 10pm tonight!

omidan21: E CAN I STILL GO TO THE CAFE TO APPLY NOW

YEEPA,ENDING TODAY U SAY PLS WHAT TIME IS IT GONNA END CAN I STIL GO TO THE CAFE NOW TO REGISTER,PLS HONEST AND FAST REPLY IS NEEDED.EN WHEN IS THE NEST APPLICATION GONNA START INCASE I DONT MEET UP
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
@WIP!!! I sent you the mail to skull4una@gmail.com!!! Was that the mail to use
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 1:24am On Jan 14, 2013
Hello,please can someone please help me out if you are coming from Port Harcourt or Enugu ... ..or even any part of Nigeria....please please Help....most grateful to all ! and success to go still going for interview...Success assured !...just go get it ! smiley
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 15, 2013
I have been issue my visa oh.. See you all in Turkish Republic of North Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by madeit2thetop(m): 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
fados4sure: I have been issue my visa oh.. See you all in Turkish Republic of North Cyprus
what are the docs u went with?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
madeit2thetop: what are the docs u went with?
Conditional letter
Unconditional letter
Air ticket booking receipt
Bank statement
Bank reference letter
Sponsors Letter
My first degree certificate, SSCE and Birth Certificate
International Passport
and 10000 naira for the visa fee...

They will collect all the document from you and give you back your result only

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
Fernandez88: @WIP!!! I sent you the mail to skull4una@gmail.com!!! Was that the mail to use

I received your email regarding embassy Issues and i was able to speak with the Mission in Istanbul on Monday: hmmmmmm Seems the embassy is punishing you for your I TOO KNOW emailsssssss...I have pleaded with them and they sounded 63% convinced that you are from the village and love to send multiple emails. I have also sent your details to EMU board director that will be at ABUJA tmr. He promise to speak with them. If you live in Abuja let me know so you can meet the rector at our liason office. EMU currently at Cameroon and will arrive Abuja tmr. Pls open your mobile and check your emails cos they might sent you the appointment anytime. I will also try to call you.

International center
skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hi WIP7! Thanks for the post concerning my issues. I am highly grateful for your efforts and really appreciated your plea on my behalf. Well i do not live in Abuja but Lagos, and moreover i have activated my e-mail address with my mobile phone, so i receive notifications on new incoming mails on my phone.

Thanks once again and i really appreciated all your efforts on my issues. Hope to hearing from you soon.

wip7:

I received your email regarding embassy Issues and i was able to speak with the Mission in Istanbul on Monday: hmmmmmm Seems the embassy is punishing you for your I TOO KNOW emailsssssss...I have pleaded with them and they sounded 63% convinced that you are from the village and love to send multiple emails. I have also sent your details to EMU board director that will be at ABUJA tmr. He promise to speak with them. If you live in Abuja let me know so you can meet the rector at our liason office. EMU currently at Cameroon and will arrive Abuja tmr. Pls open your mobile and check your emails cos they might sent you the appointment anytime. I will also try to call you.

International center
skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by goksmile: 7:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
@WIP7 pls am a student of NIIT and am planning to obtain my Bsc in Information Technology at EMU after completing my program in may.first, i want to know if i will be admitted,nd second,i want to know if i ll be able 2 travel to south cyprus or turkey during summer nd after exams....

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.