Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex (7788 Views)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / How Many Days, Months Or Years Have You Spent Online On Nairaland ? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by cyberguy72(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
preetypam:

nah...we don't practice such
Then how come u dont enjoy sex, i suspect hormonal imbalance.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by preetypam(f): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
cyberguy72:
Then how come u dont enjoy sex, i suspect hormonal imbalance.

that one concerns my hormones and her imbalance as for me...i don't mind.

it means less sexual life for me and i love me that way
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by MagnumXL(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

How did she rape u... explain?

Did u enjoy it undecided

Because he's a guy, you're asking him how she raped him? Do Rape victims enjoy rape? smh for this chic.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by photoshoot(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
ItsQuinn:
You want to be stalking my activities abi? Well done grin

Lol, maybe, I want to see the face behind the moniker lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by cyberguy72(m): 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
preetypam:

that one concerns my hormones and her imbalance as for me...i don't mind.

it means less sexual life for me and i love me that way
am really curious bout how u look like.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by lola024(f): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
hertz9te:
sex is wayy over-rated..i do forget about it alot...i can go a year without.

that's my guy

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by lola024(f): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Divay22:
More than a year

you tried
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Divay22(f): 11:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
lola024:

you tried
yea....gat a lot of priorities,and sex is not even in my top 10...
Hope am not sounding like a saint,because I am not....
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by kellyJames5(m): 11:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
3+yrs

and

counting.....
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2016
3years
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by omophuneh9(m): 4:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Softbamboo:

How did she rape u... explain?

Did u enjoy it undecided
I call it rape cus I wasn't ready 4 s*x. I was hoping to do it on wedding night bt she has made cheat on my wife(yet unknown).
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by laribari(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2016
TIDDOLL:
I think this Question is getting Recycled too many times ... undecided

And you are repeating the same thing too many times
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by preetypam(f): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2016
cyberguy72:
am really curious bout how u look like.

hahahaha...would it matter?
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by lola024(f): 10:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks to you all for checking
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by cyberguy72(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2016
preetypam:

hahahaha...would it matter?
Seriously can i see ur pics?
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by tosyne2much(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Leriebloom:
Sex is not food.
It all depends on if u believe u dont need it to ssurvive.
Really?

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by heayernu56(m): 11:35am On Dec 13, 2016
i have survived without sex for 20years... so, what's the big deal in sex?
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by preetypam(f): 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
cyberguy72:
Seriously can i see ur pics?
nah
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Sierusvirus(m): 3:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
computerboy:

So Nairalanders fight their babes
Men fight their wives
Fathers rape their daughters
Guys masturbate.......

All I see are men and guys, So women don't desire sex too?
[quote][/quote]

My brother, thought I was the only person that observed it....
- like gf don't fight bf for sex
-like wives don't fight husbands for sex
- girls don't know what masturbation is!!
let's stop hiding under our shells and be sincere....

I can go without sex as long as possible..
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Annie939(f): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Two years
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by lola024(f): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Annie939:
Two years

So You are really ready to kill someone
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Annie939(f): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

So You are really ready to kill someone
hahahaha u are funny
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by TheMascot(m): 7:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Baddchristy:
I've been celibate my whole life
by choice or lack of opportunity
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2016
TheMascot:
by choice or lack of opportunity
It's by choice
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by TheMascot(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2016
Baddchristy:
It's by choice
are you seriously going to lie ?
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 20, 2016
TheMascot:
are you seriously going to lie ?
I don't really know but it should be both because I'm a conc introvert
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by TheMascot(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2016
Baddchristy:

I don't really know but it should be both because I'm a conc introvert
but you can be something different, I was one

I really fancy you, what do you say to the possibility of a friendship
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 20, 2016
TheMascot:
but you can be something different, I was one
Nah,I'm cool being me
The thing is if you are in my shoes,getting laid would be out of your priorities and be at the extreme end of your mind
I just see myself as a late bloomer because deep down I know I am a pervert and would love $exx but if you have a family and a home like mine,you wouldn't want anything to ruin your hardwork .I just need to finish with school,make money and leave
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by TheMascot(m): 9:15am On Dec 20, 2016
Baddchristy:

Nah,I'm cool being me
The thing is if you are in my shoes,getting laid would be out of your priorities and be at the extreme end of your mind
I just see myself as a late bloomer because deep down I know I am a pervert and would love $exx but if you have a family and a home like mine,you wouldn't want anything to ruin your hardwork .I just need to finish with school,make money and leave
can we continue this Convo else where? seun might have been eyeing you secretly, you never can tell
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2016
TheMascot:
can we continue this Convo else where? seun might have been eyeing you secretly, you never can tell
Nah, I don't keep friends
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by alwahadi: 9:26am On Dec 20, 2016
3years anyone interested lol
oldfoolnigger:
Virgin.nobody should corrupt my pius mind grin
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by TheMascot(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2016
Baddchristy:

Nah, I don't keep friends
you can't keep what you don't have! look, I am going to be hell bored through out today. consider this as a form of help to a random guy on nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / My Experience Today With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.