Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" (2123 Views)

Don't You Just Love Twitter? Drama Btw A Bf & Gf / Never Look Down On People’; See What Happened Between A Lady & An “important Per / The Lose Of An Important Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by informant001: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2016
This is why we should never lok down on people because no one knows tomorrow. A social enterpreneur and activist, Esther Ijewere-Kalejaiye, has narrated what transpired between her and another woman who looked down on her 6 years ago when she asked for her number.... Now the table has turned dramatically. Read below;

6 years ago I chased her from the event hall to her car just to get her number, she declined and said her number was only meant for very important people . I left feeling dejected .

Fast forward to few days ago, I saw her at an event , I was talking to an "Important Person" she so badly wanted to have an audience with , she moved close to us and asked for the lady's number, the lady turned to me and said "Esther please give her our office line , I'm in a haste. The "Important Person" left . Shame no gree madam six years ago ask me for number , but life isn't hard you know . I reached for my pen and wrote the number on a paper and squeezed it into her hands. I gave her the direct line not because she deserves it but for the sake of God. I saw the look on her face as I walked away, she was shocked!

I pray she finds favour in the sight of the "Important Person" because she obviously came for the event just to meet her. I saw thesame look I had that year when I asked for her number.

Never pay evil with evil and don't look down on anyone. The person she rejected six years ago was her lifeline few days ago.

I saw the hand of God in that situation, it wasn't sheer coincidence that we were both at same place , same time. Perhaps God wanted to test my forgiving spirit, I'm also seeking his face for several things and won't let anyone or anything block my blessings.

The people who didn't believe in you will soon tell the world how they met you.

We are nothing but pencil in the eyes of our maker.....Do good always.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/never-look-down-on-people-see-what.html

5 Likes

Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by PrettyCrystal: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2016
life is short....make the most of it in a humble way

1 Like

Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by informant001: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by herzern(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2016
cool
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by HQuadreal: 7:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Nobody Knows Tomorrow.
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by dainformant(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2016
such is life
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by AJOBI77(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Great
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by Mujaheeeden: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2016
The woman in Blue is the important person grin

Una try
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by feodan: 7:28am On Dec 12, 2016
tongue
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by onatisi(m): 7:31am On Dec 12, 2016
Never judge the content of a book by the quality of its cover.
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by koboko69: 7:31am On Dec 12, 2016
A blogging story cheesy

Someone that never knew u, recognized u 6 years after u only asked for number and walked away. cheesy
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by ufuosman(m): 7:39am On Dec 12, 2016
Such is life.., .... Today is your turn, tomorrow is anoda persons turn!
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by Tallesty1(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2016
This film for sweet if nah man and woman act am.
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by policy12: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Tallesty1:

Lols abeg Wetin go b the title?
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 12, 2016
hmmm. Never pay evil with evil and never look down on others
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by Yuneehk(f): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Tallesty1:
Shey?? They'll now fall in love afterwards grin
Re: Never Look Down On People; See What Happened Btw A Lady & An 'Important Person" by Macgabe(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Wow!!! You look absolutely stunning. This is a lesson for all of us;
1. Never look down on people because of where you are today, table can turn tomorrow
2. Help those you have capability and opportunity to help
3. Have a forgiving spirit, two wrongs can't make a right.
God will continue to uplift you dear.

(1) (Reply)

Why Legon Student Allegedly Committed Suicide / Outrage As Video Of 15-year-old Girl Having Sex With 8 Men In Imo State Surfaces / Nigerian Lady Shares Er0tic Whatsapp Conversation Between Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.