Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) (47935 Views)

Rihanna Listens To Burna Boy "Ye" Song, Sings Along / Flavour Washes As Phyno Smokes In New Photo / E-money Having Fun As Phyno & Kcee Entertain Him In His Luxury Car ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by legendte(m): 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
joycall:
I can see backwardness hovering over your life. Just a harmless, "entertainment for all" post, and you go tribalistic on yourself. Your father must be really hungry, I bet it's why, at the slightest opportunity you attach yourself to the success of a singular igbo man, claiming as yours as ALL Igbos- Backward thinking. Grow up. Go make something meaningful of your life and make your parents proud.

1 Like

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Naa. Just wondering @ the lowly place you put yourself and your tribe. How could you let tribalism and validation destroy your essence like this? There's more to life. Start living!

You watched Usher lipsync to Phyno's, you began punching your phone in ecstasy, acting like a second class citizen in your own country. I say start living.

[quote author=legendte post=51867612][/quote]
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by sosa993: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
sbashir10:

yes sir, kaduna

Cool, bro abeg which park is closest to kaduna/Abuja road where I can board a luxurious bus to Lagos
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by Usmaniaaa: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:
When non Nigerians talk about Nigerians, they are actually referring to Igbos.

Just tell me any sector that you won't find hardworking Igbos.

Just like the house of Israel with many gods despite being the chosen land of God, Igbos have few bad people who engage in illegal things.

You just can't take away t he quest for success from Igbos.
Just try and interview any Igbo hawking on the street, you will be amazed by his dream which he will definitely achieve.

We are in Agriculture, entertainment, sports, education and most importantly, MAKING MONEY.

IGBO KWENU
u forgot to mention drugs and baby factories...
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by sbashir10(m): 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
sosa993:

Cool, bro abeg which park is closest to kaduna/Abuja road where I can board a luxurious bus to Lagos
I'm afraid if you're going to lagos by luxury bus, you'll have to go to mando park.
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by jude33084(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
legendte:
When non Nigerians talk about Nigerians, they are actually referring to Igbos.

Just tell me any sector that you won't find hardworking Igbos.

Just like the house of Israel with many gods despite being the chosen land of God, Igbos have few bad people who engage in illegal things.

You just can't take away t he quest for success from Igbos.
Just try and interview any Igbo hawking on the street, you will be amazed by his dream which he will definitely achieve.

We are in Agriculture, entertainment, sports, education and most importantly, MAKING MONEY.

IGBO KWENU

My inlaws I greet you.

My wife will say "if the action can't bring cash don't do it" cheesy
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by sosa993: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
sbashir10:

I'm afraid if you're going to lagos by luxury bus, you'll have to go to mando park.

Thank u
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by discman2k2(m): 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Evergreen4:
Even usher wants to be "nwa afor".

Igbo amaka

Igbo a maka nwanne!!!! I believe in d world & (whispering, shshshhhhhh dnt tell anybody oh : i hav Yoruba Blood, but kai I CHOSE TO BE NWA IGBO MEEEEN!!!)

#Igbo Amaka Nwanne!#
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by kstix(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
moghulis:

taa mechionu nsi gi there afonja conehead
your wizkid abi na weedkid wasn't nominated for any Grammy award
The only nominee from the song "one dance" is the lead singer Drake, kyla is not there and weedkid no smell am too.
Someone praised his tribe, you say na bigotry.
monkey ass afonja conehead.
You see yourself? You just blabbed and vibrated like chicken that is about to be killed for Christmas. Go and see the new order for nominations in the grammy where each contributing artist gets an award. Rubbish coming here and making noise like an empty barrel on something u have no knowledge of. Flat_head
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by giwish(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
moghulis:

hooo my God!
when you think you have seen the extent of these coneheads' foolishness but you have seen nothing.
Igbos are far better than you people in all you just mentioned.
*The infrastructure you said is it the forest of Brown Roof buildingsgrin
*You are talking of richest people when all your richest coneheads combined can't measure up to half of Igbo Richest people
*You have the guts to talk about education when it's you people who are caught all the time wif fake certificates. A fake lawyer was caught in Abuja, he was yoloba. The ones caught all the time in Lagos are always yoloba. Ogun, the den of iniquity is where you coneheads breed them.
*Entertainment, is it in Music or sports or movie that you want to do the comparison. just say it conehead morafucker.

i bliv stats dnt lie....webometrics rankings says it all wen itkums to education
even the best state uni is oou...wah d shithead r all ur unis gud 4 den

now gv me 1 igbo amng d 5richest pple in nigeria blockhead

infrastructure-lagos is ranked 6th mega city in africa FCOL wie una enugu dey? even ogun state's economy big pas sum eastern states economy combined

nxt tym u abt to argue,argue wit pple dah r nt versed wit statistics blockhead
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by moghulis: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
kstix:

You see yourself? You just blabbed and vibrated like chicken that is about to be killed for Christmas. Go and see the new order for nominations in the grammy where each contributing artist gets an award. Rubbish coming here and making noise like an empty barrel on something u have no knowledge of. Flat_head

lol what is this dunderhead spewing
Aboki go and see the full list from the official billboard site
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7604485/beyonce-daddy-lessons-rejected-grammy-country-committee

Dummy, lemme break it down to the level you will understand
if you are nominated from a song, your name will be put there as among the artists to be presented wif the award if eventually the song wins in that category.

The below image clearly shows where more than just one artist are nominated from a song

Then the second image shows drake as the only nominated artist from the album “views”. one dance is not even selected as a single rather the whole album by Drake which is called “views”

Take a closer look at the “record of the year” category in the second image you will see “rihanna featuring drake” this means the both will get it if the song “work” wins in that category.

Aboki, I spit on your ugly conehead. cheesygrin

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by sonature1: 5:37am On Dec 13, 2016
nengiscrib:

IT is this stupid mind set that takes us back everytime, will der ever be a time wer we just encourage ourselves as Nigerians.. Everytime igbo igbo. How many military people fighting bokoharam are igbos, or those fighting against the Niger delta Militants are Igbos, when was the last time an igbo man ruled this country.

PLS pls when good things happen it's all of us, like wise when it's bad. Ive had the opportunity to travel to different countries, but most importantly when I went to Delhi the Indians wer always skeptical about me coz I'm black, thinking of coz that I'm Nigerian (of course an igbo man, u already know) .. Ya I simply accept that somethings can't change easily and try to alter Dat mind set d best way I can.
Jus tired brah....

Oh, shut up! But if it's news of an Igbo guy involved in drug peddling and other crimes, your likes will come and feast on it.

You guys started this madness by giving other Nigerians the impression that Igbos are only good at committing crimes...and an entire tribe (Igbos) have been challenged to rise to their defence...you are going to have to learn to live with this because it ain't gonna stop anytime soon

#Peace
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by kstix(m): 8:06am On Dec 13, 2016
moghulis:

lol what is this dunderhead spewing
Aboki go and see the full list from the official billboard site
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/grammys/7604485/beyonce-daddy-lessons-rejected-grammy-country-committee

Dummy, lemme break it down to the level you will understand
if you are nominated from a song, your name will be put there as among the artists to be presented wif the award if eventually the song wins in that category.

The below image clearly shows where more than just one artist are nominated from a song

Then the second image shows drake as the only nominated artist from the album “views”. one dance is not even selected as a single rather the whole album by Drake which is called “views”

Take a closer look at the “record of the year” category in the second image you will see “rihanna featuring drake” this means the both
will get it if the song “work” wins in that category.

Aboki, I spit on your ugly conehead. cheesygrin
You see how remarkably dull u are? Now spit on ur flat_head once u see the full list on the official grammies website, not billboard, u re_tarded cow making a fool of yourself.
https://www.grammy.com/nominees

Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by moghulis: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
kstix:

You see how remarkably dull u are? Now spit on ur flat_head once u see the full list on the official grammies website, not billboard, u re_tarded cow making a fool of yourself.
https://www.grammy.com/nominees

aboki we are talking about grammy nomination not the artists featured in some songs under an album.
The album “views” is by Drake. Drake is the only one that will receive a Grammy award trophy if the album comes out as the album of the Year. oh you think the Grammy board will gift every single artist featured in the album a trophy. Mumu you think say grammy award be like the awoof wey una lazy omonile dey chop.cheesy

The only thing the other artists who were featured will get will be recognition; maybe if they are lucky they will be invited to take pictures with Drake as he will be the only one going home wif a Grammy trophy.

I thought you were mature but now I know that you are an empty coneheaded afonja.grincheesy
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by ooshinibos: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
dhevid:

hater you've been spotted now swerve!!

I Love Naija that's why am concerned with the state of your electricity infrastructure , how can a country developed with electricity power , it just impossible ,
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by idupaul: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
mjbaba:
Na so person dey sing along? Sing along or trying to understand what's going on grin grin grin

My brother he was trying to understand what was going on when the song changed
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by laudate: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
LastProphet:
am igala from idah, just 77km from nsukka, your problem is not yorubas or any other tribe, try to accept that other people are smart or smarter then u will start to get somewhere. if the opinion of igalas, yoruba, hausa, idoma, jukun, about your tribe is the same then there might be some truth in it. all the school i attended i hv seen your tribe beaten silly, seen yorubas beaten silly. i hv also seen outstanding ibos so also yorubas and igalas too. so i think the difference is that one tribe just shouts about their little achievements more than others. If there is any tribe that should be shouting about achievements in this country it is not your tribe

Gbam!! Gbam!!! Gbam!!!! You hit the nail on the head. Let us hope the person you responded to, would have the common sense to heed your words of advice. undecided
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by LastProphet: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
laudate:

Gbam!! Gbam!!! Gbam!!!! You hit the nail on the head. Let us hope the person you responded to, would have the common sense to heed your words of advice. undecided

Laudate my man, how the recession nah bros?
Re: Usher Sings Along As Phyno's Fada Fada Is Played In A US Club.(video) by laudate: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
LastProphet:
Laudate my man, how the recession nah bros?

My guy, we are looking up to God! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola And Hubby Kissing Each Other outside (photos) / John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.