Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Would You Love To Visit The Beautiful Mauritius Island - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Love To Visit The Beautiful Mauritius Island (1773 Views)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / BBNaija: 2Face And Larry Gaga Visit The Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Love To Visit The Beautiful Mauritius Island by NBossConcept: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2016
N-Boss Management Company is about sealing a long term partnership deal with one of Mauritius biggest travel agencies Silver Wings Travel Limited.
What we intend to do is give you the best ever travel deals to Mauritius either for business, holidays, honeymoon or leisure getaway.

If you will love to get more information about visiting the beautiful Mauritius Island, feel free to ask me any question and also reach me through the contact details in my signature.

Re: Would You Love To Visit The Beautiful Mauritius Island by emmanuelchux(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Lovely place I'd love to visit. If only I can get direct bus from Peace Mass utako grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Love To Visit The Beautiful Mauritius Island by henrycare53(m): 3:48am On Jan 01, 2017
please who can update me on footballing opportunity in mauritaus? what are the requirement and steps to take to get a football club to sign over there
email-stvkay123@gmail.com
whatsapp-+2348066321565
Re: Would You Love To Visit The Beautiful Mauritius Island by Afam4eva(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
henrycare53:
please who can update me on footballing opportunity in mauritaus? what are the requirement and steps to take to get a football club to sign over there
email-stvkay123@gmail.com
whatsapp-+2348066321565
There are no big clubs in Mauritius, so don't waste your time. Most football players in Mauritius do it as a part time job or should i say, a hobby. There are really no full time footballers over there because football is not lucrative. I was in an average All Nigerian team in Mauritius and we always walloped some pretty big clubs over there. As far as football is concerned, dem still dey learn.

1 Like

Re: Would You Love To Visit The Beautiful Mauritius Island by henrycare53(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Afam4eva:

There are no big clubs in Mauritius, so don't waste your time. Most football players in Mauritius do it as a part time job or should i say, a hobby. There are really no full time footballers over there because football is not lucrative. I was in an average All Nigerian team in Mauritius and we always walloped some pretty big clubs over there. As far as football is concerned, dem still dey learn.

I get you bro,but atleast its still better than Nigeria where you need to know someone higher before you can a club not to talk of playing.I can use that as a stepping stone to my career na

(1) (Reply)

How To Locate Dangote Sinotruck West Africa / Studying Abroad ? / Explore Uyo - The Land Of Promise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.