Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction (2212 Views)

Manchester City May Face EPL Points Deduction, Demotion To League Two / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / Kanu Nwankwo Goes On Tour With English FA Cup Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Djpaparazy(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2016
Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte, has said that it will be “a joke”, if they are slammed with points deduction.

The Premier League leaders may be hit with a points deduction after being charged over player behaviour for the fifth time in 19 months.

The Blues and Manchester City have already been charged by the Football Association, for failing to control their players over the mass brawl that ensued at the Etihad last weekend.

No Chelsea player was dismissed, but the Stamford Bridge side are in danger of becoming the first top-flight team since 1990, to suffer the grave consequences.

Manchester United and Arsenal were punished for brawling in 1990 with points deduction and the FA has already warned Chelsea, after they appealed over the ugly scenes in the London Derby against Tottenham in May this year.

The conclusion of that panel was that Chelsea could be be docked points if their players continued to misbehave.

“For me, if you are involved in a situation where you are not at fault, why must you pay?” the Italian said. “Why? I don’t understand this. At the end of the Manchester City game, my players tried to keep their calm. It would be a joke [if the FA imposed such a punishment on his club]. You must be honest and understand which team is at fault,” Conte said on Sunday, after their 1-0 win over West Brom at home.

“We are trying to improve all aspects, and also this. We had a bad record in the past, but now we are different. I don’t know what happened in the past. I know what is happening in the present, and that is why I ask if this is a joke or not. After the game between City and Chelsea, you could see very clearly that my players tried to keep their calm.”

Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Djpaparazy(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2016
This is a gud news to rivals but a sad one to all the Blues worldwide..
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Redomi(m): 11:39am On Dec 12, 2016
They need to be dealt with, especially Diego Costa. Proudly an Everton fan
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by kmaxx(m): 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Segadem(m): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Redomi:
Enemy of pro.... grin

1 Like

Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Iseoluwani: 7:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Redomi:

Bad belle

Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by tunjidare2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Redomi:

You ll just start fetching wahala from a 1000 ft deep borehole. How is Costa your headache in this issue?
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by reallest(f): 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Make dem kuku deduct 159 point jawe,I want d useless club to relegate along their useless brother assnal and manure

Redomi:

Lying liar,u re assnal fan
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Redomi(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
reallest:
Make dem kuku deduct 159 point jawe,I want d useless club to relegate along their useless brother assnal and manure

Which one do you support? You are not a Chelshit, Assnail, Manure,
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by reallest(f): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Redomi:
Which one do you support? You are not a Chelshit, Assnail, Manure,

Real madrid wink wink
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by RealAdewole(m): 2:01am On Dec 14, 2016
that's not a good thing oooo
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Redomi(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

Real madrid wink wink
Nice one, am with Everton
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Redomi(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2016
reallest:

Am real Everton fan, not by mouth, a registered evertonian
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Redomi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
reallest:

Real madrid wink wink
Nice club, why don't you join us at Everton?
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by reallest(f): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
Redomi:
Nice club, why don't you join us at Everton?
Everton kee?
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by reallest(f): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
Redomi:
Am real Everton fan, not by mouth, a registered evertonian
Up toffee grin grin
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Redomi(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2016
reallest:

Up toffee grin grin
Thank you. Blue is our colour, football is the game, winning is our aim. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum. Everton
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Redomi(m): 7:17am On Dec 16, 2016
reallest:
Everton kee?
Béèni o, Please join us and stop making me crush on you
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by reallest(f): 7:45am On Dec 16, 2016
Redomi:
Béèni o, Please join us and stop making me crush on you
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by ogahope(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2016
Chelseafc is a changed club now ready to play football nd fighting. We can only beat teams on d pitch not press nor after games. Crystal Palace wil give their testimony like others after on Saturday's game.
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by fortune1894(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2016
Redomi:
Even if FA deduct points Everton will never finish above Chelsea in d league
Proudly a MANCHESTER UNITED fan
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by Redomi(m): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2016
fotune1894:
Even if FA deduct points Everton will never finish above Chelsea in d league Proudly a MANCHESTER UNITED fan
so is Manchester United.
Re: English FA Has Revealed Why They Want To Penalize Chelsea With Points Deduction by fortune1894(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2016
Redomi:
so is Manchester United.
I no argue with u on dat
Na chelsea man city Liverpool arsenal get d league dis season

(1) (Reply)

Large Stakers Come In. / Reason Why Chelsea Didn’t Win : Goal Report / Feedback On Feedinco - Bet Prediction...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.