Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,333 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus (2182 Views)

Infinix Zero 5 Vs Infinix Zero 4 Plus Camera Comparison(with PICS) / Infinix Zero 4 (X555), Zero 4 Plus X602 Official Discussion Thread / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by gadgetman: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
New from infinix, great device.
Here are the basic features:
The Infinix Zero 4 runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow, 16MP camera and a whooping 32GB inbuilt memory – yeah that’s a lot right? It comes in different colours – champagne gold, grey, filet brown & pink with a full metallic unibody. It also comes with a fast charge 3x technology and a special feature which is the ‘Upgraded voice control to unlock’. The price ranges between………. N95,000 and N105,000 cheesy. [url=techy.com.ng/2016/12/08/infinix-zero-4-infinix-zero-4-plus-full-specifications/] Check out the Infinix Zero 4 full specs [/url]
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by gadgetman: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
The Infinix Zero 4 Plus beats the normal Infinix Zero 4 with better features and some little additions you can’t help but admire. It comes with a 21MP/ 13mp rear/ front camera unlike the basic version, a gorilla glass – size 5.98, lovely colours – champagne gold, lilac-grey, filbert brown, galaxy blue & silver purple, 4G enabled, 3x fast charge, full metal unibody & an upgraded voice control to unlock, the price ranges between – N115,000 and N120,000. Check out the full specs here and let’s know what you think
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by bossvic: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
The phone is dope!
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by gadgetman: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
bossvic:
The phone is dope!
you can say that again grin
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by gadgetman: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
bossvic:
The phone is dope!
you can say that again grin
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by olusegunadex: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
gadgetman:
The Infinix Zero 4 runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow, 16MP camera and a whooping 32GB inbuilt memory – yeah that’s a lot right? It comes in different colours – champagne gold, grey, filet brown & pink with a full metallic unibody. It also comes with a fast charge 3x technology and a special feature which is the ‘Upgraded voice control to unlock’. The price ranges between………. N95,000 and N105,000 cheesy. [url=techy.com.ng/2016/12/08/infinix-zero-4-infinix-zero-4-plus-full-specifications/] Check out the Infinix Zero 4 full specs [/url]

Cool
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by Rowybest(f): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
olusegunadex:

Cool
Does it support glo 4g band?
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by olo2phemmy: 10:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Awesome device even comes with the 4G band
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by olusegunadex: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Rowybest:

Does it support glo 4g band?

I don't know what the heck Glo's problem is with their useless 4G lte, i feel like breaking their 4G sim!
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
gadgetman:

The problem with these Chinese phones is they are not transparent when it comes to the processor. Ur blog says it runs on 1.3ghz MT6753 while some sites say it runs on helio x20. If indeed it runs on MT6753 then it is a major major fuxk up. Forget the number of rams, that processor is wack.

I know some people will say the phone is dope, it plays asphalt 8 with no lag... I laugh. If they have ever played asphalt 8 on a snapdragon then they will never ever try to play any hd games on MT6753 phone.
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
greenhulk:

The problem with these Chinese phones is they are not transparent when it comes to the processor. Ur blog says it runs on 1.3ghz MT6753 while some sites say it runs on helio x20. If indeed it runs on MT6753 then it is a major major fuxk up. Forget the number of rams, that processor is wack.

I know some people will say the phone is dope, it plays asphalt 8 with no lag... I laugh. If they have ever played asphalt 8 on a snapdragon then they will never ever try to play any hd games on MT6753 phone.
Greenhulk, I was a loyal fan of infinix but when Infinix gave us false details that the infinix zero 4 came with Helio-X20 but it indeed came with the useless processor Mt6753
I lost my trust in infinix and I dont I have any intention of using any infinix phone any time soon
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
pachman:

Greenhulk, I was a loyal fan of infinix but when Infinix gave us false details that the infinix zero 4 came with Helio-X20 but it indeed came with the useless processor Mt6753
I lost my trust in infinix and I dont I have any intention of using any infinix phone any time soon

If it is true zero 4 came with MT6753 then anybody that buys that crap for 100k plus is an eediot.
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
greenhulk:

If it is true zero 4 came with MT6753 then anybody that buys that crap for 100k plus is an eediot.
When there other flagships that one can buy, xiaomi and the likes
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by olusegunadex: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
greenhulk:

Well, the Zero 4 Plus comes with the Helio X20 processor (MT6797M)
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
olusegunadex:

Well, the Zero 4 Plus comes with the Helio X20 processor (MT6797M)

Not everyone wants a 6 inch phone. When brands like one plus, samsung, HTC, LG, Xiaomi, even gionee. ZTE are making 5 -5.5 inch phones with killer specs, tecno and Infinix think 5.5 inch phones dont deserve great specs rather they put the better processors in the 32 inch color TV they call phone. OK.
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by olusegunadex: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
greenhulk:

Not everyone wants a 6 inch phone. When brands like one plus, samsung, HTC, LG, Xiaomi, even gionee. ZTE are making 5 -5.5 inch phones with killer specs, tecno and Infinix think 5.5 inch phones dont deserve great specs rather they put the better processors in the 32 inch color TV they call phone. OK.

I think its just the phantom 6+ that runs the Helio. Let's see what 2017 is goino hold...
Re: Why you should/ shouldn't buy the Infinix Zero 4 & Infinix Zero 4 Plus by heezey(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2016
Check out 5 bitter reasons why no one should buy the Infinix zero 4:
www.trustorrun.com/infinix-zero-4-review

(1) (Reply)

Which Nice Xiaomi 4gb/64gb Phone Can I Get For 60-70k / Samsung Is Upset Because Apple Couldn't Sell A Lot Of iPhones!! / 4.5gb Plan Code On Airtel For 1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.