Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person (45488 Views)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by WizBLANCE(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
I'm wide awake....... Yet i walk into her traps with my both eyes wide open.

Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by BiafranBushBoy: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
cheesy mua di fine dear

e bi na 042? shocked

Ne kwanu baby mu oo cheesy

ke side e no
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by TINALETC3(f): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy, mua no lag 4 now, bt wl b coming home soon
BiafranBushBoy:

e bi na 042? shocked

Ne kwanu baby mu oo cheesy

ke side e no
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by BiafranBushBoy: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
cheesy, mua no lag 4 now, bt wl b coming home soon

mua nokwa lag too tongue

mainland sha.. Odi sharp wink
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by dingbang(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
no be only signs, na signs and wonders.

girls sef, they will know that their boyfriend aint treating them right but because he fvcks her so so so so good, she says, "but i still love him"
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by tosyne2much(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Na wife I find come this thread sha cool
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Joshkid(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Relationship this and that undecided...

Don't you guys get tired? undecided
Ain't you in a relationship??
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by BiafranBushBoy: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Joshkid:
Ain't you in a relationship??

lol.. see kweshion cheesy cheesy

I dey come, I go piss wink
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by adedayourt(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Love doctors Don plenty pass pple wey dey in love sef
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Idydarling(f): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goldenheart:
I always know when a girl is "not right" first 10sec of contact.

I just go right ahead with it, trying to prove myself wrong. but guess what

most ladies are the same... Liars!!!

wink
take it easy pls, didn't know u think like this, and I saw your comment on the other thread and I was carried away, even had to check out your profile... damn, sorry pls.
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Ezionye(f): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goldenheart:

wink

Smh undecided
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by ayamAgenius: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
I can't agree any less
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by goingape1: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
harrison12:

Are you in a relationship where you have this strong feeling that your partner isn't just right for you? You try your possible best to believe anything he or she tells you, and you feel your relationship just don't isn’t just going right? If you feel this way, I think it’s time you confirm your instinct about him or her.

1. Excuse all the way

When your partner always gives excuse for every single thing they do, He or she claims they don't call much because of always been busy, and when you experience this, you say to yourself "he is not caring" My dear he or she doesn’t just show lack of concern for you, he doesn’t love you. Get that! If your partner gives you the 24/7 excuse, my dear there is no love there. No matter how busy your partner is and there is love, they will never click the excuse icon!

2. You try to make it work

I tell you! When you are the one always putting your effort in trying to make sure your relationship works and your partner doesn't even care how the relationship stands, then you should know that you are dating the wrong person.

3. They doesn’t mention you to their family

When your partner doesn't make attempt to introduce you their family members, then you should know someone is already been introduced. You are just on stand-by as far as I am concerned!.

4. No plans?

When Your partner doesn't even have a reasonable goal for the relationship not to talk of having plans for how the future will look like, he or she doesn't like talking of where the relationship stands and where it’s going, and if you ask them were you stand in the relationship, they are fond of saying something unreasonable or they will shy away from your question or they get angry.
This attitude shows that you are dating the wrong person and you need to do something about it.

5. Never shows up for your Memorable Event

Your partner claims you are special, he or she loves and can’t do without you blablabla!! How will you feel when he or she doesn't show up on the day of your graduation? Or doesn't show up to celebrate with you should you get a promotion at your work place and most especially birthdays. I know you are asking what if something very important took place, even if something very crucial happened and he or she apologizes, then what happens to other days when he or she does the same thing.

6. Your feelings keeps telling you they are not right person

Does a voice keep telling you that your partner is not real? Or your relationship doesn't just feel right? Hmm, your instinct must be right, follow it!

7. Finds it hard to introduce You to their friends or Introduces You as "friend" to his friends

I mean who does that? You two fall in love, experience ups and downs, deal with situations together and all your partner does is say "meet my friend" to their friends, Or they won’t even mention you to their friends. Gosh! It hurts dear, because it shows they are not proud of you still and they don’t love or even like you. Such a person can kill.

8. Poor or no Connection

When they find it hard to call or text you or don't even do any at all but on rare occasions. Connection is one very strong basis of a relationship if it’s not there, then it’s just a "replaytionship".

Must Read: how to regain trust in a relationship

9. You feel You are Single

When you are in a relationship where you feel you are lonely and you feel single, what does that signify to you? It shows how unimportant you are in the relationship. It shows that you are definitely with the wrong person.

10. No care

You are just there, he or she doesn't care if you have eaten, how your day went, finds it hard checking on you to the extent you call to let them know you still alive. Hmm! That isn’t right if you really want to have a long-lasting relationship.

well! this happens when you are dating gorillas!

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by xendra: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
grin whoever crashed ur heart must b probed by dis present Government#na_jokeoooo cheesy
the person musta hit him hard, cheesy messed him up real bad embarassed
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Fargee: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thnk God i was quick 2 realise dat ma ex gal frnd neva loved me... Always givin me excuses.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by goingape1: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goldenheart:

wink
please not most ladies are liars but all naija women are liars!!!

those self righteous hypocritic naija women are the worse set of liars on this earth!
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Bubblewitch: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Relationship this and that undecided...

Don't you guys get tired? undecided
I seee
Mister man r u single
Or is ur spouse d wrong person
Cos this one u r vexing mmmm
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by BuyGoats: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Be the right person if you need the right person.

My signature please shocked shocked
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by BiafranBushBoy: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Bubblewitch:
I seee
Mister man r u single
Or is ur spouse d wrong person
Cos this one u r vexing mmmm

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Kherry: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
To avoid all these.....just be single then u are safe

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by BiafranBushBoy: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Idydarling:
take it easy pls, didn't know u think like this, and I saw your comment on the other thread and I was carried away, even had to check out your profile... damn, sorry pls.

But is he lying? shocked shocked
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Plenip: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
There is one i have now.she lies almost about all things and would not own up until she is confronted with undeniable proofs even after swearing heaven and earth - a sister for that matter.
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Bubblewitch: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Bubblewitch: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Plenip:
There is one i have now.she lies almost about all things and would not own up until she is confronted with undeniable proofs even after swearing heaven and earth - a sister for that matter.
u beta leave her
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by valJR(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
veekid:

who relationship epp
my brother
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by dabrightt: 1:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
veekid:

who relationship epp
have u ever think of this ....Who epp relationship
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Reeberry: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goldenheart:

wink
It takes you 10 secs to know if a girl is not right? Why can't it take you 10 secs to know where your life is heading to?

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by mrlaw93(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nyc writeup..
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by macof(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
harrison12:

Are you in a relationship where you have this strong feeling that your partner isn't just right for you? You try your possible best to believe anything he or she tells you, and you feel your relationship just don't isn’t just going right? If you feel this way, I think it’s time you confirm your instinct about him or her.

1. Excuse all the way

When your partner always gives excuse for every single thing they do, He or she claims they don't call much because of always been busy, and when you experience this, you say to yourself "he is not caring" My dear he or she doesn’t just show lack of concern for you, he doesn’t love you. Get that! If your partner gives you the 24/7 excuse, my dear there is no love there. No matter how busy your partner is and there is love, they will never click the excuse icon!

2. You try to make it work

I tell you! When you are the one always putting your effort in trying to make sure your relationship works and your partner doesn't even care how the relationship stands, then you should know that you are dating the wrong person.

3. They doesn’t mention you to their family

When your partner doesn't make attempt to introduce you their family members, then you should know someone is already been introduced. You are just on stand-by as far as I am concerned!.

4. No plans?

When Your partner doesn't even have a reasonable goal for the relationship not to talk of having plans for how the future will look like, he or she doesn't like talking of where the relationship stands and where it’s going, and if you ask them were you stand in the relationship, they are fond of saying something unreasonable or they will shy away from your question or they get angry.
This attitude shows that you are dating the wrong person and you need to do something about it.

5. Never shows up for your Memorable Event

Your partner claims you are special, he or she loves and can’t do without you blablabla!! How will you feel when he or she doesn't show up on the day of your graduation? Or doesn't show up to celebrate with you should you get a promotion at your work place and most especially birthdays. I know you are asking what if something very important took place, even if something very crucial happened and he or she apologizes, then what happens to other days when he or she does the same thing.

6. Your feelings keeps telling you they are not right person

Does a voice keep telling you that your partner is not real? Or your relationship doesn't just feel right? Hmm, your instinct must be right, follow it!

7. Finds it hard to introduce You to their friends or Introduces You as "friend" to his friends

I mean who does that? You two fall in love, experience ups and downs, deal with situations together and all your partner does is say "meet my friend" to their friends, Or they won’t even mention you to their friends. Gosh! It hurts dear, because it shows they are not proud of you still and they don’t love or even like you. Such a person can kill.

8. Poor or no Connection

When they find it hard to call or text you or don't even do any at all but on rare occasions. Connection is one very strong basis of a relationship if it’s not there, then it’s just a "replaytionship".

Must Read: how to regain trust in a relationship

9. You feel You are Single

When you are in a relationship where you feel you are lonely and you feel single, what does that signify to you? It shows how unimportant you are in the relationship. It shows that you are definitely with the wrong person.

10. No care

You are just there, he or she doesn't care if you have eaten, how your day went, finds it hard checking on you to the extent you call to let them know you still alive. Hmm! That isn’t right if you really want to have a long-lasting relationship.

who broke your heart op cheesy
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Goldenheart(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Reeberry:
It takes you 10 secs to know if a girl is not right? Why can't it take you 10 secs to know where your life is heading to?

my life belongs to Christ, you can ask him.grin
Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Goldenheart(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
goingape1:
please not most ladies are liars but all naija women are liars!!!

those self righteous hypocritic naija women are the worse set of liars on this earth!

naija gurls don do you strong thing too....grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
My Gf has to see this. She is obviously dating the wrong person grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Pictures You Will Most Likely Find On A Naija Boy's Phone / Wedding Of Man Who Met His Wife In Keke In Delta / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.