Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,206 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC (28754 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Rivers PDP Senator George Sekibo / How Tribunal Sacked George Sekibo From Senate And Declared Andrew Uchendu Winner / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Johnnyessence(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

tongue tongue tongue

APC is a no no over here... Give it up.. It's a landslide victory for Nyesom wike.. sorry eh,, go and try ogbomosho tongue
you are still pained baaaa. The full results has not yet out ok. It is only senate results that's out fully. Stop your lies ok.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by FreeGlobe(f): 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Johnnyessence:
you are still pained baaaa. The full results has not yet out ok. It is only senate results that's out fully. Stop your lies ok.
yes, I dont know what is holding amaechi from releasing the full Abuja results.. keep waiting sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy

People that know the business more than you have disppeared while you are here fooling yourself cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by BuyGoats: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Perfectionist11: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by sheyisky(m): 5:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wey Buhari
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Ngeneukwenu, abagworo, hardywaltz, caseless, quotasystem, fratermathy tongue tongue

A minute pls, I'm coming grin grin grin grin

You see how daft you are, So you are smilling and happy now abi? But you and your likes have been shouting that APC are rigging the election..

Now let me ask you this question,

If APC and Buhari want to win all river election who can stop them?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by musco4me: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
people wicked ooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Noblechykk(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

You see how daft you are, So you are smilling and happy now abi? But you and your likes have been shouting that APC are rigging the election..

They rigged but failed
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Jnrbaino4real(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
To the Lord be the glory. The people of Rivers state are real democrats and the original owners of democracy. Thanks for standing against tyranny and darkness.amaechi you have been nailed.
As declared by INEC officially
PDP won 2senatorial districts
APC won 1senatorial district
Federal house of reps
PDP won 6
APC won2
State house of assembly
PDP won 10
APC WON 3
AMAECHI U ARE NOT GOD.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by fratermathy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Don't mind them. Crying foul up and down after rigging elections..

Infact

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by tobiasbeecher: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
kahal29:

From what I have been reading since yst I think that 45000 of a figure was for the state Assembly result where the Nwajokwu of APC won and not for Senate. The only Senator from APC that had a chance in the election was Abe.
Your tune don change now, zombie

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Almand: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

After all the federal power and noise, APC couldn't win up to half of the seats up for grabs.. shame
With all the federal l!! With help from both DSS and the army, this what they can come up with. Give wike all that support and APC with not win a single polling units

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by sujex94(m): 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

the masses hav stopped them sir...lol
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by bashydemy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Noblechykk:

They rigged but failed

You see why your likes won't reason straight, They rigged but failed?

So PDP rigged but succeed?

Good to hear...
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by sujex94(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jnrbaino4real:
To th Lord be the glory. The people of Rivers state are real democrats and the original owners of democracy. Thanks for standing against tyranny and darkness.amaechi you have been nailed.
As declared by INEC officially
PDP won 2senatorial districts
APC won 1senatorial district
Federal house of reps
PDP won 10
APC won3
State house of assembly
PDP won 6
APC WON 2
AMAECHI U ARE NOT GOD.
are u minding them? they tell them say na Rivers b dis..dem de shout

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by sujex94(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Good to hear...
" apc rigged, but they failed" that was a simple statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by tonquendo4u(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Ngeneukwenu, abagworo, hardywaltz, caseless, quotasystem, fratermathy tongue tongue

A minute pls, I'm coming grin grin grin grin
Kip kwayet
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Noblechykk(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

Good to hear...
Stop being mischievous; Rivers is not Edo & Ondo state. The people stood against the rigging prowess of Amechi and Co travellers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Eseose9(f): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
FreeGlobe:

yes the results are favoring APC in Rivers state of osun.. Keep dreaming.. the elections are over and this is the final result. But keep waiting sha.. AMAechi will soon announce his own result from Abuja.. yeye

#RiversRerun #FinalResults
Senate PDP 2 APC 1
House of Reps PDP 6 APC 2
House of Assembly PDP 10 APC 3

Funny human being lol
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by moffat(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
divinecode101:

Paid Agent of the evil party
Paid agent of the doomed party
Go and meet your wailing master we chased out of power at the waterside in Bayelsa
Stop wailing little girl
e pain am tongue
divinecode101:

Go and meet your wailing master we chased out of power at the waterside in Bayelsa
Stop wailing little girl
e pain am
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Forwetinnah: 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin. ..i see the mods are not happy with my post thats why it wasn't published. IN YOUR FACE...YOU FAKE PEOPLE!!

I will repeat myself

It is VERY VERY GOOD Sekibo won (not that I'm holding brief for him). Ameachi said he'd rather die than see Sekibo win, i hope his casket is ready. That Sell-out can't just sell Rivers State and it's assets just to sponsor a fraud into Aso Rock and then come back to that same state to flex his useless federal might...the people hate anything Ameachi stands for. 98% of Rivers State Indigenes are angry and ashamed of him, 1% are indifferent the remaining 1 % are his lapdogs and errand boys.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by lakesider(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
i thought buhari cannot conduct free and fair election . lol
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by godlovesyou77: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Now that sekibo has won inec is doing a fantastic job. Anytime pdp candidate wins inec did a fantastic job
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Forwetinnah: 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

They were resisted...this isnt Edo where Oshiomole came in and drove everybody out. Ameachi tried the same rubbish here and Wike was informed, he and his deputy immediately matched down to the city council..there were real time reports and videos of events as it happened. Drones were dispatched...you think say River People dey play nonsense with that nonentity? Make una continue to cry, the videos are all over the net for anyone who cares to watch. APC shame

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Ajjubhai(m): 6:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
meanwile pls who knows where i can get a perfect bleaching cream and cost with name.
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by duwdu: 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Overall, this is the fair result (2 PDP to 1 APC senators-elect) expected to emanate from the present Rivers State in a free and fair election. So, to me, all should now be well and good, and both of the major political parties should be satisfied.

However, I hasten to add that, were it not for the heavy presence of Federal might, Wike's thugs and militants would have unlawfully and "bloodily" overran the senatorial distric that elected the APC candidate as well.

P34c3
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Iamthoney(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
divinecode101:

Stop wailing little girl

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Unimaginable123: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Thought that boy ngenekwenu said APC won d senatorial seat

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by klax(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have no reason to be afraid of what will happen in River State I know their is nothing for APC.

I'm proud of river state shame on ondo and edo people una see una lives.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Forwetinnah: 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
kahal29:

You know what you are saying is not true. Sometimes it's good to be objective irrespective of party interest. So on a very good day you expect Olaka to beat Abe? Haba.... You should know better

Was it sensible for Magnus to have a polling unit in his house? Talk about objectivity...that alone makes his victory suspicious. What if every candidate starts having polling booths in their compounds? The APC always start what they cannot finish..others will follow too, let's see who gets tired
Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by TamunoRichard(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
bashydemy:

the people can stop them.... they have the military... yes.. but the masses without gun can stop them.....

just like we stormed pH city collation center today and stopped amaechi...

it's because of people like you that thinks that our politicians can do and go scout free that is making them do more.. if you resist them, they are gonna be ashamed and afraid of comming again.... they are humans regardless of their power.....

amaechi wanted to manipulate results at pH city council.. the information was passed quickly and rivers people from east, west, north and south ran to the city council.. when people stormed there, he didn't succeed.... maybe that was when he wanted to smuggle his 45,000 votes into other votes so he can win rivers senatorial east for APC... but he was resisted...

you can confirm with the pictures

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Senator George Sekibo Wins As PDP Thrashes APC by Forwetinnah: 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abagworo:

The major battle is Ngei Abe. Good news APC is lenient enough to dash PDP some places as they can easily write whatever result they want and nothing will still happen.

If they actually wanted to "dash" PDP, Ameachi and his desperate cronies wouldn't have shipped in so much military boots into the state just for mere Senatorial/HOA elections, few seats for that matter..they had the intention of clearing everything. Make una go spread mat sleep, Rivers State fly una, Rivers State will always be a case study to illustrate how APC can never succeed in a united front. The people resisted them, Amina Zakari abi na Waziri couldn't do jack. Even the ones wey APC get, PDP go still collect am...wanna bet?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Crisis Brews In APC As Ndume Kicks Over Lawan's Nomination / Presidential Jet Flown Abroad For Comprehensive Maintenance / APC Reacts To Parallel Congresses In Lagos, Oyo, Kwara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.