Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! (996 Views)

Why Facebook Don't Allow People To Comment This Sentence? / Dear Lord, Please Don't Allow This Website Get Introduced Into Nigeria. Amen! / 5 Ways Social Media Might Be Affecting You Negatively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by NegeduGrace(f): 1:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
1:seek the face of God and don't bring doubt his prophecy,,allow God lead n not the heart

2.like sexytemi1 said girls should keep side boyfriends I would have consider that as an option from now onward but as a Christian I rather stick to my real nature
3.never really believe it if a man tells you he has accepted your past but endeavor to use tactics to analyze the next person who will said that to you rather than not trusting and missing out
4.learn to know when a man is using you to overcome his emotions,,not every man that says I love you loves you but it doesn't mean there ain't a genuine person saying that
5.never be angry with God when it doesn't work out the way u want it to be for it is only a wise man that sees danger and avoid it..hold on to you good qualities because it will take you places..Thank you jesus for this wonderful break

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Huh?
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hmmm..it's well
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by Sexxkillz: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
If he calls you up right now to apologize and say he wants you back, you'll go back to him with your tail between your legs like a puppy. . . Forget most of the trash you wrote up there. People go philosophical when they are heartbroken.

Instead of typing nonsense, what you should do is take time to clear your head and re-analyze yourself as a person and what you really want. If you had done that before, you'd have realized about 80% of what you are just realizing.

You're practically venting. This isn't how to get over a breakup. No one gets over a break up in less than 24 hours, unless of course they saw it coming, and if you are frank to yourself, you didn't.

I don't buy this bullshit.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by naijaboiy: 2:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Poster above me has said it all. This is just an unnecessary truck load of crap. undecided
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
viewing thru

checked your profile no man should take you seriously na
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by NegeduGrace(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
If he calls you up right now to apologize and say he wants you back, you'll go back to him with your tails between your legs like a puppy. . . Forget most of the trash you wrote up there. People go philosophical when they are heartbroken.

Instead of typing nonsense, what you should do is take time to clear your head and re-analyze yourself as a person and what you really want. If you had done that before, you'd have realized about 80% of what you are just realizing.

You're practically venting. This isn't how to get over a breakup. No one gets over a break up in less than 24 hours, unless of course they saw it coming, and if you are frank to yourself, you didn't.

I don't buy this bullshit.
dear u might be right in all you have said except for the fact that I will go running back to him or I haven't moved on,,it came as a strong deception from his side..mind you this is not my first relationship and I am not being philosophical about anything rather it's the best way to keep myself in check in other not to go astray..if u have trusted someone so much and they betrayed you the Time u needed them most u should know how it capable of changing someone's mindset so take it easy in your judgement
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by Idydarling(f): 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
online relationship...
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by NegeduGrace(f): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
naijaboiy:
Poster above me has said it all. This is just an unnecessary truck load of crap. undecided
the way I respect you I really don't expect this from you but you are entitled to your opinion so #peace
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by Sexxkillz: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
dear u might be right in all you have said except for the fact that I will go running back to him or I haven't moved on,,it came as a strong deception from his side..mind you this is not my first relationship and I am not being philosophical about anything rather it's the best way to keep myself in check in other not to go astray..if u have trusted someone so much and they betrayed you the Time u needed them most u should know how it capable of changing someone's mindset so take it easy in your judgement
People who have moved on do not post the issue on social media, especially where they know "the ex" will see it. If you have moved on from a past relationship, you do not talk about it because it no longer matters. You do not talk about them, because they no longer matter.

You posted this here because he's a nairalander and you know he is going to read it, so do not give me that crap of you moving on. . . I wasn't born yesterday.

The first step to moving on is to stop lying to yourself. And yes, you'll go back running to him. All he has to do is push your right buttons. I don't know you from anywhere, and i already know enough about you to ascertain what exactly he would say, to make you go back to him.

Some people are open like books. . . You are open like a newspaper.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by naijaboiy: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
the way I respect you I really don't expect this from you but you are entitled to your opinion so #peace
You shouldn't expect me to pet you for that crap up there.

First of all what is your aim for creating this thread? Your boyfriend broke your heart? That's not so new a thing to happen to anyone.

Instead of you to settle down and analyze issues so you'll know the best way to move on you come here to spill whatever happened between you and another nairalander for reasons best known to you.

You should be matured enough to know that's not the best way to go about such things. The guy has gone, you should find a way to move on and not coming here to rant and throw shades. You'll only make yourself feel worse.

1 Like

Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by NegeduGrace(f): 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
People who have moved on do not post the issue on social media, especially where they know "the ex" will see it. If you have moved on from a past relationship, you do not talk about it because it no longer matters. You do not talk about them, because they no longer matter.

You posted this here because he's a nairalander and you know he is going to read it, so do not give me that crap of you moving on. . . I wasn't born yesterday.

The first step to moving on is to stop lying to yourself. And yes, you'll go back running to him. All he has to do is push your right buttons. I don't know you from anywhere, and i already know enough about you to ascertain what exactly he would say, to make you go back to him.

Some people are open like books. . . You are open like a newspaper.
I won't go back..it's only dogs that go back to thier vomits, ,thanks alot I have edited my post so in other words I just heeded to your advice
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by NegeduGrace(f): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
naijaboiy:

You shouldn't expect me to pet you for that crap up there.

First of all what is your aim for creating this thread? Your boyfriend broke your heart? That's not so new a thing to happen to anyone.

Instead of you to settle down and analyze issues so you'll know the best way to move on you come here to spill whatever happened between you and another nairalander for reasons best known to you.

You should be matured enough to know that's not the best way to go about such things. The guy has gone, you should find a way to move on and not coming here to rant and throw shades. You'll only make yourself feel worse.

thanks dear, ,advice heeded
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by NegeduGrace(f): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
sweetjude:
viewing thru

checked your profile no man should take you seriously na
thanks, ,point noted
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
thanks, ,point noted
ure welcome cool
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by naijaboiy: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
thanks dear, ,advice heeded
So what if the guy in question comes here to say his own side of the story? Then next thing secrets and other irrelevant things will be revealed for the entertainment of strangers who never gave a fück about you guys before.

Is that what you want?

Always learn to work on yourself inwardly when things like this happen. Jumping on the next social media platform to air your grievances isn't always the best option because it may backfire.
Re: Don't Allow Anybody To Change You Negatively..a Word Of Advice! by Sexxkillz: 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
NegeduGrace:
I won't go back..it's only dogs that go back to thier vomits, ,thanks alot I have edited my post so in other words I just heeded to your advice
Editing the post is only the first step. . . you also have to edit your mind.

I'm not a fan of going back to an ex. In fact, i vehemently oppose it. Your just aren't mentally ready to resist. Maybe you will be, one day, and i hope you do. Just that you dont exude the vibes of someone who is ready to move on. You are still in the zone of unacceptability.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Single Guys!how Do You Feel Celebrating Christmas Alone? / The Right Way To Sit At Your Desk, According To Science (INSTRUCTIONAL) / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.