Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:24 AM

RECESSION: How To Give 36 Million Youths Employment In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RECESSION: How To Give 36 Million Youths Employment In Nigeria (547 Views)

APC Reacts To Defection Of 15 Senators, 36 House Of Reps Members / Strange Snake Swallows 36 Million Naira In Jamb Office / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RECESSION: How To Give 36 Million Youths Employment In Nigeria by NAPC1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chairman of Stercoll Corporation, Arizona USA, and gubernatorial aspirant in the 2015 elections in Abia State, and Dr. Emeka Charles Kalu has said the way out of the current economic quandary in the country is for government to resuscitate dead companies and complete abandoned projects to create employment and raise needed capital.

Chief Kalu said that only a conscious and deliberate move to revive moribund in­dustries across the country can create jobs and get mil­lions of graduates employed without the government sweating or worrying about how to pay salaries at all.

The engineer and business mogul who spoke with The AUTHORITY on the telephone from the United States further argued that each company revived has the potential to engage these graduates, while building revenue for the state.

The businessman told our cor­respondent that it’s actually easy to raise enough money to run the company, put enough returns in the coffers of the country and also have enough to offset salaries of workers.

Take for instance the tex­tile industry in the country. All government-owned tex­tile mills are dead across the country. Everybody wears clothes; so its very patronage will be high within, not count­ing the exports we will make. Bring in private investors and partner with them, and em­ploy 100 staff for each textile company in the 36 states. 100 times 36 gives you 1000 staff employed directly just for the textile mills. We can tap into the Akwete clothing industry in Abia State, and the Akwa Ocha of Delta.

We can revive the sugar processing industries, the beer and malt, brick making companies, the bread manu­factories; we can revive 100 moribund companies in each state. We can add brand new ones like the solar panels and batteries manufacturers, tele­phone and software manu­facturers, phone parts and computers, fibre for making cars and boats, and even light aircrafts. All these monies the government borrows to im­port goods from abroad can be used to revive these com­panies. Government brings a part, and the serious inves­tors bring their part, and the companies would kick back.

http://authorityngr.com/2016/12/Recession--How-to-give-36-million-youths-employment-in-Nigeria/

Re: RECESSION: How To Give 36 Million Youths Employment In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Easier said than done

Ask Buhari na
Re: RECESSION: How To Give 36 Million Youths Employment In Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
he promised 36Million he analyzed 3600 jobs

Really easier said than done

But true , reviving industries will boost economy
Re: RECESSION: How To Give 36 Million Youths Employment In Nigeria by VerbalFlint: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
he promised 36Million he analyzed 3600 jobs
Really easier said than done
But true , reviving industries will boost economy
The reality is that most of the abandoned industries were conceived in the 60s, 70s or early 80s and any effort to revive them doesn't make any economic sense in this era of lean manufacturing.
Re: RECESSION: How To Give 36 Million Youths Employment In Nigeria by Pareens: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
ITUNES GIFT CARDS AND OTHER GIFT CARDS

PHYSICAL CARDS NEEDED...$50 - $50,000 DAILY!

I buy all volumes & denominations. Contact me to discuss rate(s).

I have attached screenshots of my trades with numerous sellers. I have blurred their names and account details to be sure whatsapp me

You can reach me via WHATSAPP here : 0.8.1.6.8.9.2.2.4.6.9
Re: RECESSION: How To Give 36 Million Youths Employment In Nigeria by DaBullIT(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2016
VerbalFlint:

The reality is that most of the abandoned industries were conceived in the 60s, 70s or early 80s and any effort to revive them doesn't make any economic sense in this era of lean manufacturing.

And why is the ediot sounding like a genius and his mumu followers are applauding him if the project will not make sense ?

(1) (Reply)

10 Christmas Gift Ideas For The Woman In Your Life / Economic Recession Will End In 2017 – President Buhari / Seasons Greetings From Madam Vice President Mrs. Dolapo Osinbajo - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.