Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? (30656 Views)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Top 5 Fastest Rappers In Nigeria (updated 2017) / The 12 Greatest Rappers In The History Of Hip Hop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
KingRex1:

cheesy

Falz is the best but has more to prove
True but He's the second best grin I'm the best tongue cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
African rapper
Thays like saying an American fuji artist grin
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by TheOtherRoom: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
juhan:
Juhan shocked tongue
Falz cheesy
Sarkodie
M.anifest
M.I
Olamide grin grin

I see u rap too... But remove Olamide form d list
No wonder he came last
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Klinee: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Phyno,olamide,zoro,sarkodie,illbliss, are best in Africa for now.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by ameezy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
MI ABAGA jarey the only rapper in Africa with understandable lyrics cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Kakamorufu(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
falz ET phyno

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by TheOtherRoom: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
phemolala07:
Vector
Sarkodie

Hahah bro go modify your comment.. Add Airforce1 make dem troll the guy small grin
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by LorDBolton(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
BornStunner1:

I GO SLAP ANYBODY MEY MENTION OLAMIDE FOR THIS THREAD!!!!!

Lols u go slap tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by SammyNoni(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
AIRFORCE1 grin
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by LorDBolton(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
ameezy:
MI ABAGA jarey the only rapper in Africa with understandable lyrics cheesy

Gbam!
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by TheOtherRoom: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
AIRFORCE 1 cheesy
Airforce1
[b]Airforce1[b] grin angry
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
I see u rap too... But remove Olamide from d list No wonder he came last
grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by TheOtherRoom: 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
kollintin:
listen to m.anifest from ghana or e.l of ghana or vector d viper.u will thank me later
What about Airforce1 ? tongue grin
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Kebabs(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Airforce1
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by VastFinder: 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
BornStunner1:

I GO SLAP ANYBODY MEY MENTION OLAMIDE FOR THIS THREAD!!!!!

Arbi oo... Tha one be rapper or singer?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by lifu2016(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
kollintin:
listen to m.anifest from ghana or e.l of ghana or vector d viper.u will thank me later
ur head dey there......adding to d list...M.i and Cassper Nyovest....
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by seifini(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
skales?bruh,D scales need 2 fall off ur eyes.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Zuzer: 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
MI, Vector, AKA, Casper, Sarkodie
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Alhajipablo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some ppl dey mention Air Force 1?Does that one lol like a rapper do you?
Airforce 1 ko, Mopol 2 ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Alhajipablo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some ppl dey mention Air Force 1?Does that one loOk like a rapper to you?
Airforce 1 ko, Mopol 2 ni.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by lifu2016(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
kollintin:
u sabi de tin.....addin to list...M.i and Cassper nyovest.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by vicben27(m): 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Sarkodie for me....MMM don do me shege..people just dey vex anyhow for my street now..if you mistakingly do anyhow with my people now,you go see anyhow
lol chil bro! u go collect ur money for january! my 200k + dy der self if dem no do am lik dat una go collect d money flex am finish for chrismas dem dy help una save am
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by bobogee007(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
krattoss:
sentiments apart.. I give it to Casper nyovest
God bless you. Casper the ghost
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Kingsboy96(m): 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Reminence all d way,no sentiment attached. AGA
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by lacasera14(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
israelboy1:

yeap, what about you?
well, I don't think you are. They are talking about the living and you are talking about the dead.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by firstclassmumu: 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wizkid Davido Tekno phone Kiss daniel okafor Lil kesh
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by ayyumud(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
sakordie Reminisce Falz Vector M.I nyofestsakordie Reminisce Falz Vector M.I nyofestsakordie Reminisce Falz Vector M.I nyofest

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by israelboy1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
lacasera14:
well, I don't think you are. They are talking about the living and you are talking about the dead.

seriously, i don't know Dagrin is dead already...thanks for reminding me....

he may be dead to you...but, he is still alive...to me..

do have a nice time..and next time, try to watch your words...

NOTE: you are allowed to spew your opinion....
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by thowbie7ven(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Adekunle Gold....best rapper in Africa mhen!!!
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by hydel(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by KingRex1(m): 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
juhan:
True but He's the second best grin I'm the best tongue cheesy
Lol.. Drop some freestyle grin
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by kendrick93(m): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
paradigmshift:
mode9
manifest
m.I
e.l
Jesse jagz
vector
khaligraph Jones
say'hu

Casper is overrated
he isn't...just listen to hope u bought it....he is very good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Brown - Undecided / 2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.