Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? (30672 Views)

Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) / Top 5 Fastest Rappers In Nigeria (updated 2017) / The 12 Greatest Rappers In The History Of Hip Hop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by dahme147(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
MANIFEST (GHANA)

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Freeman50(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
sarkodie from Ghana
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by phemolala07(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

Hahah bro go modify your comment.. Add Airforce1 make dem troll the guy small grin
u r wicked tongue
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by blackbelt(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
ycee anytime
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by lilEmir3(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Vector
mode9
Boogey
Sark
Nasty C
MI
illblliss
etc
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by superstarDikk(m): 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
kollintin:
overrated ke
Its my opinion that Vector is overrated. Don't get me wrong, he is good. His word play is superb, his delivery is average. If we using wordplay alone to judge, then Erigga is better than him. In Naija alone, i can name 5 rappers who are miles ahead of VEC. His 'second coming' is one of the best albums i've listened to tho
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by tunjidare2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
superstarDikk:
Its my opinion that Vector is overrated. Don't get me wrong, he is good. His word play is superb, his delivery is average. If we using wordplay alone to judge, then Erigga is better than him. In Naija alone, i can name 5 rappers who are miles ahead of VEC. His 'second coming' is one of the best albums i've listened to tho

Bro stop drifting like a boat on the open water beating about the bush, VEC good or not?
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Alexrayz(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Poe
vector
ycee
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Gabbyraze(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Presently could b cassper nyovest or something but all time great,bros in Africa its gotta be PROVERB. If u don't know him,so sorry u don't know jack...#my opinion

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
[size=28pt]NASTY C![/size]
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by room089: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seek no further, go for my boy 'K-Large'.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Ikennafabian651(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=koolcat post=51888876][/quote]
phyno fine no@highest Igbo rapper. Badoo himself#Olamide@Highest Yoruba Rapper. 2baba@highest english rapper.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Majesticniyi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Vector it is....for me! That guy is dope. I just can't help being blown away anytime I listen to him rap.
Casper, Ycee and sarkodie are great guys too.

I'm choosing Vector because I don't consider MI as someone you should be comparing to other rappers in Africa. He is in a class of his own (Dude is the bestest ever)
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Sike(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Vector - Phyno - Olamide
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by noob03saibot(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by superstarDikk(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
tunjidare2:

Bro stop drifting like a boat on the open water beating about the bush, VEC good or not?
He is good.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Iniotong(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
M.I ABAGA any time any day.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Iniotong(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Majesticniyi:
Vector it is....for me! That guy is dope. I just can't help being blown away anytime I listen to him rap.
Casper, Ycee and sarkodie are great guys too.

I'm choosing Vector because I don't consider MI as someone you should be comparing to other rappers in Africa. He is in a class of his own (Dude is the bestest ever)
Your head is there jare

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by emafa(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Cinho7:
Sakodie all the way
You won't give up this fraudulent ways abi
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by shomutuski(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Best rappers:

Sarkodie, Nasty C, Cassper, Riky rick, Aka, Kwesta, mode9, Emtee.

Best rap country: South Africa.

I decided to only bring mode9 to the fore cus he's the only one rapping in every essence in nigeria.

Most mediocre hide under the banner of street ti take over. Rap has always stayed true to those who keep it that way.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by charlesucheh(m): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
LEMME list my top three; 1) M.i 2)M.i 3)M.i

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by tonididdy(m): 6:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Casper nvoyest all day

go listen to same chair as kanye
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Adedaniel211(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
flowdellynaija:
I mean all over Africa but please no one should mention Ice Prince or those young rappers.
#Sarkodie d baddest rapper.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Although he ain't the best but he is good.. am talking of Alaga Ibile, REMINISCE.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by liam93: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Only people that knows what quality rap is all about knows vector can kill anybody hands down
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by nubianwarrior: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
henrydadon:
NASTY C all the way

his new album is fire

nasty c American accent is corny.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Olanrefront3355(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
tongue Oladips
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by NUEL17(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Terry g.
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
If you no say PHYNO, IT IS EITHER U R RAPPCALY DEAF OR OR OR SIMPLY HATING. igbeee!

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by kollintin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
lifu2016:

waaaaaat!....bro abeg do d needful.....nd give me feedback....he has a song with the game too
ok boss
Re: Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
BornStunner1:

I GO SLAP ANYBODY MEY MENTION OLAMIDE FOR THIS THREAD!!!!!

[size=50] Na thunder from oshimili village Na e go fire dem wey go mention the name [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Brown - Undecided / 2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.