Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,506 members, 7,781,553 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:55 PM

When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday (2383 Views)

Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Helo friends...I've been so delighted since the beginning of this sweet month...December has been my best month since I was a child till today and I don't see the love for it ending soon... cheesy

So friends,my mom just broke the news this evening that we will be traveling for Christmas on the 21st of this month,I was happy but became sad immediately... Why?...cos I think it's too early..

You know,there is something special about travelling late,when u arrive in the villa,lot of family and friends are there to give u a warm embrace,but traveling early
You will be the one welcoming them and there will be this sense of pride in them... angry

And also villa will be boring to live in,cos most people ain't back and most villa activities like Masquerade's dance,football(usually played in the market square),maiden dance,and lots more are yet to start... embarassed

So when is the best date for going on a Christmas holiday and list ur reasons too...

#XmasTalk
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Draei: 6:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Looks more like kids discussion,
uhmm i guess I'll pass.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
What's she saying?
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Draei:
Looks more like kids discussion,
uhmm i guess I'll pass.

Why not pass by like many did...must u comment?
undecided
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
What's she saying?

She is saying,what is the best date for traveling for Christmas holiday! sad
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Draei: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Why not pass by like many did...must u comment?
undecided
my decision, ain't yours ok...

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol... Sound kinda juvenile... Us telling u any date won't change anything.
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

She is saying,what is the best date for traveling for Christmas holiday! sad
which Christmas holiday? To where? From where? This Homebase girls mehnnnnnn
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
which Christmas holiday? To where? From where? This Homebase girls mehnnnnnn

angry
See ya!
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

angry
See ya!
Never!
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by dingbang(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
What is the best date for going on an xmas holiday...

Can someone enlighten me d fcvk she tryna pass accross? undecided

And wait a second, I forgot u still 18... refiner
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by 9inches(m): 2:13am On Dec 13, 2016
@op you want to pass a night on top Niger bridge? By the way, cost of transport go up until mid january. So I think your parent realized how convenient it is making it early.

Which state are you travelling to if I may ask?
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Presh900(m): 5:08am On Dec 13, 2016
You homebase people mehn.... This is why we don't chase them in london [( no oofenseee)]
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by ChemicalReaction(f): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa, 26th for me. You?
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
prettyAdaolisa, 26th for me. You?

After Xmas celebration? grin

U don't wanna celebrate Xmas in ur villa...
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by brightalo17: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2016
Dec one
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy grin

PrettyAdaolisa, you know that could be us, right?? cool
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:
cheesy grin

PrettyAdaolisa, you know that could be us, right?? cool

Lol...what could be us? cheesy
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Lol...what could be us? cheesy
cheesy grin

Yeah, that can just be me and you on a Xmas date holiday cool
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

After Xmas celebration? grin

U don't wanna celebrate Xmas in ur villa...
Too many personal reasons.
One is, I'm a loner, my parents did a bad job cos i first travelled to my villa in 2008.

Furthermore, it often falls around camp period and it used to be mandatory to attend in my family.

Lastly, it's only my mum's immediate family i'm close to and they rarely visit. Biko, i don't even want to travel with them this year jor!
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Yeah, that can just be me and you on a Xmas date holiday cool

Nah...nah...nah... grin

It ought to be I and my family....

U and ya family...

Sounds great!..right! wink
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Too many personal reasons.
One is, I'm a loner, my parents did a bad job cos i first travelled to my villa in 2008.

Furthermore, it often falls around camp period and it used to be mandatory to attend in my family.

Lastly, it's only my mum's immediate family i'm close to and they rarely visit. Biko, i don't even want to travel with them this year jor!

Oh...what an explanation!

Well...u gat a handful of reason why u are gonna travel late...

But may I ask which camp u are actually talking about...deeperlife? undecided
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Nah...nah...nah... grin
It ought to be I and my family....
U and ya family...
Sounds great!..right! wink
cheesy grin

Yep, and you know we can create a magnificent family of ours, right?? cool
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

grin...you ain't giving up,are u?

Anywaus ,I never knew we can create a magnificent family...can u aid me with some clue? wink
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

grin...you ain't giving up,are u?

Anywaus ,I never knew we can create a magnificent family...can u aid me with some clue? wink

cheesy grin

Yeah, and is there any reason why I should give up in the first place?? cool

BTW, we sure can make a very magnificent family... More like we use the garbage in, garbage out (GIGO) technique cool
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Oh...what an explanation!

Well...u gat a handful of reason why u are gonna travel late...

But may I ask which camp u are actually talking about...deeperlife? undecided
Yhh.. Deeperlife. Why?
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Whytelyon(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You like woman.

First na makkydebbie,now this one. Haba leave one for us na.

Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Yeah, and is there any reason why I should give up in the first place?? cool

BTW, we sure can make a very magnificent family... More like we use the garbage in, garbage out (GIGO) technique cool

Oh! grin grin

Let see in the oza room then..
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Yhh.. Deeperlife. Why?

I thought as much!... grin

Nofin..
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Oh! grin grin

Let see in the oza room then..

cheesy grin

Oh, depends on your definition of other room dear... Or is it what I'm thinking, right?? cool
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Whytelyon:

You like woman.
First na makkydebbie,now this one. Haba leave one for us na.
cheesy grin

Guy, wetin now?? undecided .... You no like woman?? undecided
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by ChemicalReaction(f): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

I thought as much!... grin
Nofin..
LOL..

aii..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Life Lessons From Dating/hookup Nigerian Girls / Discuss: Staring At Their Boobs, How To Respond To Women’s Reactions, Guys? / How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.