Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time (54582 Views)

This Is What Will Happen If Ronaldo Wins The Ballon D'or This Night / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins 2017 Ballon D’or; His 5th Award (Photos) / C. Ronaldo Wins UEFA Men's Player Of The Year, Thanks Teammates On Instagram Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by randomperson: 1:02am On Dec 13, 2016
MaksmanBello:
Make ur papa SHUT UP.....Sorry they can't be compared. CR7 remains the best. ZIDANE coached him without experience and he won it last season. Go put small sense in ur head b4 u come here OLODO
You enjoy being stupid right? Because I don't see how anyone should make this kind of comment. When guarduiola coached Messi, did he have experience? At least Ferguson and mourinho and ancelotti have coached Ronaldo

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Brizle(m): 1:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Barca fans didn't cry this way when messi won the award for the 5th time, it wasn't getting boring for them because it was messi, it was well deserved because it was messi...Ronaldo has won it for the 4th time now y'all re gettin bored and hatin on Ronaldo...#bloodyhypocrites tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by akintho(m): 1:03am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=herzern post=51873979]Conqrats to him..

#NoBadBlood..

But He isn't better than Messi..

no one is comparing bro...accept it in good fate
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by ruggedadventure(m): 1:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Plus234:

so are we expecting another award from Fifa by January ?
No oooo it has been postponed to February
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Brizle(m): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

Ronaldo- 55 games, 51 goals, 17assists
Messi- 61 games, 58 goals, 32 assists
look at the stats urself 55 games to 61 games

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

U can't just point to trophies and say Ronaldo has performed better this year... What about the actual stats??

Which nonsense stats are you talking about.

If that's the case, a player can go to China or India, score 80 goals at the end of the season and we have to crown him Best in the world.....after all the stats would show that he scored the highest number of goals in all the leagues.

The point is, scoring a lot of goals and assisting without having trophies is like pouring water in a basket. To be the best in the world you should not only have the stats, you should have trophies too.

Messi and Ronaldo both have great stats in 2016 but while one of them was leading his country to a historic title, the other was sulking his way to an international retirement....even with all his stats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Rockyrascal(m): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:
Ronaldo- 824 games, 567 goals, 189 assists
Messi- 666 games, 532 goals, 223 assists

Decide for yourself. However, there are other stats like chances created, accurate through balls, long balls completed. This is what matters
exactly,you are on point.
This is how both players should be rated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by ruggedadventure(m): 1:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Johnson49:
Ororo is the man, he has finally equalled messi.......am hapi 4 him.
Olodo, u no knw wan tu tiri (123) abi undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by amaboy06(m): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Cristiano Ronaldo earned 745 points from the votes, more than the combined points of
Messi (316) and
Griezmann (198)

Cristiano Ronaldo in 2016 Games:
55 Goals:
51 Assists:
17 Champions League
EURO 2016
UEFA Best Player
Ballon d'Or

Tho Messi had the
Most GOALS
Most ASSISTS
Most DRIBBLES
Most HATTRICKS
Most FREEKICK
Most CHANCES CREATED

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by randomperson: 1:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Brizle:
look at the stats urself 55 games to 61 games
6 more games, 7 more goals, 15 more assists
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by ruggedadventure(m): 1:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Plus234:

ok he won the Ballon D'or for the 4th time and not the world best yet until January ?
Chaiiii
Chin chin dey dis guy head
Abi, shey u dey whine nih
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by randomperson: 1:10am On Dec 13, 2016
adeaks:

Which nonsense stats are you talking about.

If that's the case, a player can go to China or India, score 80 goals at the end of the season and we have to crown him Best in the world.....after all the stats would show that he scored the highest number of goals in all the leagues.

The point is, scoring a lot of goals and assisting without having trophies is like pouring water in a basket. To be the best in the world you should not only have the stats, you should have trophies too.

Messi and Ronaldo both have great stats in 2016 but while one of them was leading his country to a historic title, the other was sulking his way to an international retirement....even with all his stats.
This is silly... So a person cannot win trophies in China?? Did Messi score his goals in China?
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Brizle(m): 1:10am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

You enjoy being stupid right? Because I don't see how anyone should make this kind of comment. When guarduiola coached Messi, did he have experience? At least Ferguson and mourinho and ancelotti have coached Ronaldo
ehn....he won the UCL with Ferguson and ancelotti and with Mourinho he won the league and copa del rey... tongue there's no point insultin each oda here while Ronaldo and messi are flexin der millions...
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Brizle(m): 1:12am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

6 more games, 7 more goals, 15 more assists
who played more games??
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by randomperson: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Brizle:
who played more games??

Messi but he directly contributed to 22 more goals. That's a lot
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by ruggedadventure(m): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2016
MaksmanBello:
When ur papa don shut up b4 I go follow am. The truth is bitter, u like it or not stop comparing them because Ronaldo have done it both in England and Spain. Messi is a local Champion.
Ode ni awon to nie
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by ruggedadventure(m): 1:19am On Dec 13, 2016
RaeMystix:
Yes!!!!....Congratulations. It definitely deserves that award.
Must you comment undecided
Huh undecided
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Brizle(m): 1:20am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

Messi but he directly contributed to 22 more goals. That's a lot
my brother i don't knw what this debate is for anyways but i will tell u sometin, Ronaldo and messi re both great players and their names will not fade away in the history of football. I believe everyone one is entitled to his own opinion and i think Ronaldo is better than messi and i'd tell you why, you can think otherwise and also give me reasons...but messi isn't the greatest player of all time and ronaldo is not either..
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by MaksmanBello: 1:24am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

SHUT UP........if truly u be OLODO quote me again. it shows u very ignorant. CR7 D BEST. let it pain u. Tell Messi to leave his comfort zone b4 u talk to me.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Princepoint(m): 1:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by odinese(m): 1:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Brizle:
If that's the case, messi shouldn't have won this award in 2010...you sound more like a hypocrite and a fan of barca and messi
There's nothing hypocritical about wat I said, I just said the main truth....

I don't know if u watch football or u are just a cr7 lover boy who turns up whenever u hear about him.... But if truly u watched football this year, u will actually know whr I'm coming from.

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by RaeMystix: 1:26am On Dec 13, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Must you comment undecided
Huh undecided

Now that you've gotten my attention. How can i be of help to you?. undecided
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by ruggedadventure(m): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2016
MaksmanBello:
SHUT UP........if truly u be OLODO quote me again. it shows u very ignorant. CR7 D BEST. let it pain u. Tell Messi to leave his comfort zone b4 u talk to me.
Bello, na today I knw say u b "belo" true true. Why r u arguing blindly
If ur mama knw say na like dis u go waste ur life, she for don abort u
randomperson leave dis mumu joor, his ignorance is inborn, u can't help it
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by ruggedadventure(m): 1:31am On Dec 13, 2016
RaeMystix:

Now that you've gotten my attention. How can i be of help to you?. undecided
I need bj nih.... u wanna b of help?
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Brizle(m): 1:32am On Dec 13, 2016
odinese:

There's nothing hypocritical about wat I said, I just said the main truth....

I don't know if u watch football or u are just a cr7 lover boy who turns up whenever u hear about him.... But if truly u watched football this year, u will actually know whr I'm coming from.
i watched ronaldo lifting the euro cup and champions league and that's enough to win this award....go back to 2010 and you will see what is hypocritical abt ur comment...

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by DrayZee: 1:35am On Dec 13, 2016

All this noise angry

After all this noise who remains the best in the world??

RONALDO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by RaeMystix: 1:42am On Dec 13, 2016
ruggedadventure:

I need bj nih.... u wanna b of help?

If you can afford the weed that you're currently on, you difinetly as well can afford to get a prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by pretee246(m): 1:48am On Dec 13, 2016
I call him DADDY...na father Rinaldo b...pakam
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by iluvpomo(m): 1:48am On Dec 13, 2016
There was no way Messi was going to win it this year, especially after that bombastic penalty kick miss in copa america ... Watch here
The ball boy had to trek outside the stadium to collect that ball ... grin

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by MaksmanBello: 1:48am On Dec 13, 2016
ruggedadventure:

Bello, na today I knw say u b "belo" true true. Why r u arguing blindly
If ur mama knw say na like dis u go waste ur life, she for don abort u
randomperson leave dis mumu joor, his ignorance is inborn, u can't help it

must u show ur stupidity ? SHUT UP ur buccal mucosa and sleep, iditie v zopy. pidaras.
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by Udstar(m): 1:53am On Dec 13, 2016
herzern:
Conqrats to him..

#NoBadBlood..

But He isn't better than Messi..

That's sure but Messi ain't better than him too
Re: Ballon D'or 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Award For 4th Time by AlphaStyles(m): 2:03am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

So that's your argument?? Even if it's 5-5, Messi still has more trophies
grin

but no national trophy period

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

AFCON 2019: Prize Money For Algeria, Senegal, Nigeria To Be Received From CAF / David Luiz Pictured With His Lookalike Friend After Last Their Last Match. Pics / Cameroon Coach Seedorf Reveals His Major Worry Ahead Of Clash Vs Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.