Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers (26352 Views)

Abuja-Kaduna Expressway: Police Begin Aerial Patrol Of The Highway / Olu Benson Lulu-Briggs Death: Ghana Police Begin Investigation / Chukwudi Dumeme Onwuamadike Aka Evans: How I Evaded Police Manhunt For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Everfrank(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
THE Rivers State Police Command said on Monday that it had begun a manhunt for the killers of a Deputy Superintendent of Police, Alkali Mohammed of Mobile Police, Unit 48, and his orderly.

The State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Nnamdi Omoni, told The PUNCH in an interview that special units of the Nigeria Police Force had joined the ongoing investigation with a view to apprehending the hoodlums and bringing them to justice.

A group of bandits suspected to be cultists had ambushed a police patrol team in Ujju community near Omoku in Ogba Egbema/Ndoni LGA of the state, killed and beheaded a DSP and his orderly.

It was learnt that the hoodlums escaped with the police patrol vehicle and took some weapons along with them.

But the state police spokesman promised that those behind the dastardly act would never go unpunished, adding that one policeman, who could be the driver of the patrol van, was still missing after the incident.

“The death of the DSP has been confirmed and his body has been recovered. The policeman (orderly) is still missing. All hands are on the deck and we are combing the bush around some communities."

Omoni said, “The Command’s Tactical Unit has swung into action; the IGP Unit is also helping the manhunt for the hoodlums. Investigation had been ordered and we will get the perpetrators of this act in no time.

“It is a sad moment for the police and we pray that their gentle souls will rest in peace.”

The 6 Division of the Nigerian Army in Port Harcourt had raised the alarm over the activities of hoodlums on Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA during Saturday’s legislative rerun election in Rivers State, disclosing that two policemen were killed and beheaded.

The General Officer Command, 6 Division, Maj.-Gen. Kasimu Abdulkarim, had said in a statement, “The most brutal incidence occurred at Ujju Community near Omoku in Onelga where police patrol team was ambushed.

“In the ambush, 10 policemen scampered into the bush. The Mobile Police organized a rescue mission.

“Regrettably, the team discovered that DSP Alkali Mohammed of Mobile Police Unit 48 was beheaded along with his orderly. The patrol vehicle was taken away with weapons, three policemen escaped while five were missing in action.

“This is the same area where soldiers of 34 Brigade were ambushed on 20 November, 2016 where a soldier was killed.

“Also on 21 November 2016, 4 personnel of NSCDC were killed and their weapons carted away. These attacks are reasonable evidence of violations of breach of the law and order which portray the area as a flash point.”

http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/12/police-begin-manhunt-dsp-orderly-killers

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by adegoody(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
ok...
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by krasican(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Haunt them Down

“This is the same area where soldiers of 34 Brigade were ambushed on 20 November, 2016 where a soldier was killed.

“Also on 21 November 2016, 4 personnel of NSCDC were killed and their weapons carted away. These attacks are reasonable evidence of violations of breach of the law and order which portray the area as a flash point.”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ni late hour

Blood of innocent Nigerians are causing more troubles

Police I don't like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Na the beginning we go hear, we no go hear the end!

How far about the corper wey dem kill for dia sumtimes ago

26 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by seunlayi(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Let me help them with the speed of lailasticlala moving snake threads to fp

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by pembisco(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by magabounce(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gulder ultimate search niyen

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Firefire(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
I place their blood on Rotimi Amaechi, Buhary and APC.

All for the sake of taking Rivers State by ALL means.

I fear for 2019 election.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by KHAYGOLD(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kingbuhari:
i want to see his lifeless body.... buhari is a very old mad cow TUFIAKWA

How old are u?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Aburi001: 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
I just pity the innocent souls that will go down for this atrocity. The real culprits would obviously not be found.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by amzee(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
I refuse to comment.
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by otokx(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Omoku needs the Odi treatment, it's in times like this that we miss Obasanjo.

11 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Aburi001: 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kingbuhari:
You get sense at all? Na Buhari kill am?

8 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by topcube(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Some people are wicked, let's assume they're not police, you look at your enemy/rival, all you could think of is chop of his head, shai, and God will be like, ....what a mistake I made to have sent this wicked one to the world. RIP to the dead souls, may God forgive & receive your souls. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Chrisbriss: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Its now d safety of individuals has become their responsibility abi.. or investigation of death.. retards.. since friday.. they have been rigging.. aiding evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by 4nobody4every1: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
So sad, all pointing to evidence of a failed state, how did we as a nation get to this terrible stage, senseless killings, hunger, confusion, chaos, anarchy while politicians are feeding fat and the masses are helpless, what a country sad sad sad

6 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by crystalballs: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Am sure the perpetrators will be caught.
When naija police wish to work, they will definitely work.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by fratermathy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by seyilabi(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
They should go that community or town which the crime was committed and flush out the cultist.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by passionate88: 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
sad
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by DozieInc(m): 10:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by esthel(f): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
For the fellow requesting the odi treatment, dont forget there are still innocent ones among them but on the other hand this clearly shows that parents in this parts have lost their hold in bringing up a child because it baffles me why blood thirsty youths with no value for human lives will hold sway and become source of terror to everyone. Small election see them beheading policemen who are merely doing their jobs. It is well with rivers state.

6 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by esthel(f): 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
For the fellow requesting the odi treatment, dont forget there are still innocent ones among them but on the other hand this clearly shows that parents in this parts have lost their hold in bringing up a child because it baffles me how these blood thirsty youths with no value for human lives will hold sway and become source of terror to everyone. Small election see them beheading policemen who are merely doing their jobs. It is well with rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Adonis86(m): 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Trust nigeria police. They will amount to arresting innocent youth&force them to admit to wat they dont kno,&to mention pdp politicians in the state as sponsors... Evidence of a failed state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by cyberguy72(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
they shld be careful lest more Policemen get beheaded

3 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by CaptainBomb(m): 10:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kingbuhari:
can you say that to your mother or father

9 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by SirdeKay: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Where are these human rights people, both local and foreign? These officers and men have families and dependants, yet their lives were cut off midstream by these ND miscreants while performing their official functions. Their patrol van was taken away with their weapons. A similar misdeed in the area led to the reprisal killings by the army in Odi almost two decades ago which generated a lot of hues and cries from various human rights groups. I pray history will not repeat itself.

3 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by ndcide(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
The police should first fish out the police men who went to snatch ballot box and killed a young man at the polling station.

They should also fish out those wh aided electoral malpractices and sanction them appropriately.

These ones are equally as important as the one they are doing now.

I don't think if the police was neutral, they would be targets

13 Likes

Re: Police Begin Manhunt For DSP, Orderly Killers by Senseno: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Assaults Police Officers Trying To Penalise Her Mom For Breaking / Police Arrest Baby Factory Owner In Cross River, Rescue Pregnant Women, Children / Ogun Bricklayer Accused Of Robbery, Tortured To Death (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.