Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt (14223 Views)

Any Idea Of Cheap Hotel Rooms In Festac Town Lagos. / List Of Cheap Hotels In Dubai / Any Cheap Hotels In Abuja? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Leftfoot: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
I am planning on going to PH shortly to visit family and friends.  In the past I have always stayed with my family.  However, I have had issues with privacy.  So this time around I would like to have some privacy preferable in a hotel.  I do not want anything fancy, just something decent, like AC, running water and maybe backup generator.  My budget is between N2000 and N3500 a day.  Can someone please provide me with the names of hotels that meet my needs?  Additional advice/ideas would be appreciated.  Thank you.
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Leftfoot: 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2009
Anyone please!!!
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by barikpooa: 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ph city is not a cheap city mind ya, expect nothing less than 10,000 per day for the cheapest Hotel, like a porthrcourt boy we dey spread the money, lol
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Leftfoot: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2009
Barikpooa - thanks for the reply.  So what kind of services and amenities can one get for N10,000/day?
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by redsky1: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
u will not get a hotel in PH for that amount of money.

u want AC, BACK UP GEN AND RUNNING WATER AND UR BUDGET IS 2-3.5K - THAT IS JUST TOO FUNNY
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by redsky1: 9:33pm On Nov 16, 2009
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Leftfoot: 10:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
Thanks redsky1 for the link.   They look expensive though.  It may be ok for someone staying 2 to 3 days.  I may be staying for 3 weeks.  I am hoping there is something between N51,250 and N10,000 a day.
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by nnemak(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2009
I know you could get a decent hotel/guest house in PH from 4.5k above. anything less than that would not be so descent and secure,
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Leftfoot: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
Thanks Nne Mak.  Do you have names for me?
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by manuch(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2009
@ left foot

Ferguson Hotel is your best bet . its about 4,000 its in g.r.a a.c. and back up gen as you said.
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Leftfoot: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
Thanks Manuch for that information.  I will check that out.
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by jamespeterson: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2015
This is another hotel I know, Bougain Villa and Beverly Hill hotel, all at government reserve area.
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Ekpekus(m): 3:25am On Apr 12, 2016
This thread is a little bit old though but I will still like to get information concerning the state of things as regards hotel accommodation in a decent and SAFE environment with a budget of 7-10k per day.
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2016
Ekpekus:
This thread is a little bit old though but I will still like to get information concerning the state of things as regards hotel accommodation in a decent and SAFE environment with a budget of 7-10k per day.

www.jovago.com

1 Like

Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Ponel: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ekpekus:
Visit this website www.hotels.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Nnamdi96: 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2018
There are a lot of good Hotels in Portharcourt that you can check out. For a comprehensive list of the cheap hotels in port harcourt. Check this link out and see which best fits your budget
Leftfoot:
I am planning on going to PH shortly to visit family and friends.  In the past I have always stayed with my family.  However, I have had issues with privacy.  So this time around I would like to have some privacy preferable in a hotel.  I do not want anything fancy, just something decent, like AC, running water and maybe backup generator.  My budget is between N2000 and N3500 a day.  Can someone please provide me with the names of hotels that meet my needs?  Additional advice/ideas would be appreciated.  Thank you.   
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Mulatto444(m): 5:03pm On Oct 31, 2018
U can check equinox hotels, rumuagholu via rumokoro or SARS road
Re: List Of Cheap Hotels In Port Harcourt by Anthonyvivian: 9:24am On Oct 07, 2020

(1) (Reply)

1,585 Nigerians In Norway Prisons For Drug Trafficking, Says Holm / Australia: Boeing 787 Suffers Drop Due To Technical Problem. 50 Injured / Top 10 Longest Bridges In Africa 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.