Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot (3355 Views)

2 Plots Of Land (100 By 100) For Sale At Suleja Nigeria / 100 By 100 Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Malali Gra Kaduna / How Many One Bedroom Flats Can Be Built On A 100 By 50 Plot Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot by edogram1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
How much will a fencing and gateman house cost for a 100 by 100 plot and to build a portable BQ (Buys Quarter) of two bedrooms at the Conner of the plot with bole hole attach? To reserve the rest of the plot for a potential building in future.

Need the total cost of this minus the land.

Waiting to hear from important person like yourself.
Re: How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot by ajileko: 12:05am On Nov 14, 2009
Abouit 2.5 million naira.
Re: How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot by yinka85: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2009
edogram.:

How much will a fencing and gateman house cost for a 100 by 100 plot and to build a portable BQ (Buys Quarter) of two bedrooms at the Conner of the plot with bole hole attach? To reserve the rest of the plot for a potential building in future.

Need the total cost of this minus the land.

Waiting to hear from important person like yourself.

Interested too,but for a smaller plot(60x120) outside Lagos and the 2 rooms BQ will be self contained.

ajileko:

Abouit 2.5 million naira.

Thanks for the pointer.Any idea for my modified plan.
Re: How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot by DIPUU2LIFE(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
edogram/yinka
will send you sketches of a couple of architecctural & structural details of  typical fences that you may choose from. they would have been converted from AutoCAD to jpeg so you can view them eaily. publish your numb/e-mails or dipuu2life@yahoo.com to make this possible.
Secondly, the cost of the fence depends on the type of foundation to support it. i know you would have seen collapsing fences. when building without stability considerations, you end up having an undulating cracked wall. Not necessarily penny wise, dont mistake me, the wall does not have to be expensive to do the job especially if its to secure the land in a developing area, but there are thinsgs to consider to get the desired end, and then, an appropriate cost.
for the other buildings, like the bq or gate house, lets know where exactly you want the job done as location also affects labour costs.
if you dont have an architecture for me to cost then i might send you a couple of suggestions for you to choose from and then i'll give you the cost/excluding the gate and its joinery.
first
lets talk on 08033186563 or mail me dipuu2life@yahoo.com
feel free.
dipo
Re: How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot by REALTY: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
N1.9m - N2million
Re: How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot by yinka85: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
DIPUU2LIFE:

edogram/yinka
will send you sketches of a couple of architecctural & structural details of  typical fences that you may choose from. they would have been converted from AutoCAD to jpeg so you can view them eaily. publish your numb/e-mails or dipuu2life@yahoo.com to make this possible.
Secondly, the cost of the fence depends on the type of foundation to support it. i know you would have seen collapsing fences. when building without stability considerations, you end up having an undulating cracked wall. Not necessarily penny wise, dont mistake me, the wall does not have to be expensive to do the job especially if its to secure the land in a developing area, but there are thinsgs to consider to get the desired end, and then, an appropriate cost.
for the other buildings, like the bq or gate house, lets know where exactly you want the job done as location also affects labour costs.
if you dont have an architecture for me to cost then i might send you a couple of suggestions for you to choose from and then i'll give you the cost/excluding the gate and its joinery.
first
lets talk on 08033186563 or mail me dipuu2life@yahoo.com
feel free.
dipo

Thanks DIPUU2LIFE.So grateful for your detailed response to my query.My email address is yinka85@live.com.
The property in question is located in Ofada.
Thanks once again and hope to hear from you soon.
Re: How Much Will A Fencing And Gateman House Cost For A 100 By 100 Plot by nifemiayoade(m): 3:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
fence of 11coaches with a gate and gateman house will cost 1.5 - 1.8m call archaran on 08069253261 now

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE 6nos of Mini flat on 559sqm @ Ikosi Ketu Lagos 17m / Primed 1790sqm Waterfront Land & 675sqm,900sm at Victoria Garden City(VGC) Lekki / Another Whole House AUDIO/VIDEO INSTALLATIONS For A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.