Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) (6506 Views)

Why Do Guys Hate Seeing Their Friends Date Their Sisters? / Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection / Why Do Guys Hate This Word So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 1:08am On Dec 13, 2016
Hello everyone, its Lola again... the CEO of Moral24 Relationship Forum.*Wink*

hmm.. hmm.. clearing throat...

Early this morning, why surfing d internet, I came across a post on Pulse.ng titled "8 reasons why your man hates to wear condoms" let me share it....

If You hate condom, don't miss this {Do you Hate using Condoms?} Thank me later

****************************************************************************************************************

Read on and find out eight reasons why he's never excited about the idea of wearing condoms, and how you can tackle his lame excuses:

1. He can't find condoms that fit: According to quora.com, 30 percent to 35 percent of men require a smaller than standard or more tailored-fit condom while half of men require a medium or standard condom. Medium-sized condoms are the most readily available and are found in most stores, handed out for free in clinics and passed out at universities. Only 15 percent to 20 percent of men require a larger condom, which means 80-85% of men do not actually need that glorified Magnum.

2. He's doesn't know how to find the right condom: With search engines like Google and Yahoo, there are tons of information out there on just about anything, that includes tips on how to find the right condom. If your man is unsure what size to buy, tell him to check sites like condom-sizes.org and luckybloke.com to help him find the perfect match for his preference.

3. He thinks condoms reduce pleasure: One of the major reasons why men refuse to wear condoms is that they think it doesn't have the same pleasurable sensation as going bare. While this may be true for some men, it's still not an excuse to skip wearing a condom. Brands like Durex Natural Feeling Lubricated Condoms and Trojan Bareskin offer you and your lover the protection you need without compromising pleasure.

4. He thinks it's an interruption: For some guys, taking a few seconds off to put on a condom when you two are hot and heavy is just an unnecessary interruption, which could deflate the mood. But understand this - wearing a condom not only prevents unwanted pregnancy, it also protects you from STDs which can ruin your life. If your man cares about you and your health, as well as his, he would gladly do what is necessary to ensure that you two are safe.

5. He believes he's too well-endowed: Some dudes believe that because they're well-endowed, they can't wear a condom. This is just another lame excuse. If you and your partner just can't keep you hands off each other Trojan Magnum XL, Trustex, and Atlas all provide larger sizes that are meant to comfortably fit your man’s deluxe package.

6. He feels comfortable with you: Sometimes, guys will forgo using condoms if they feel comfortable enough or feel like they know their partner's track record. Truth is, this is just another excuse. Even some married couples use condoms for the life of their marriage as a form of birth control and/or other reasons.

7. He thinks you're 'clean' enough: That a person appears clean doesn't mean a condom should be deleted from the mix. STDs like HIV, HPV, chlamydia and herpes can go years without showing any tell-tale signs. It's never a good idea to assume someone doesn't have a sexually transmitted disease based on looks alone.

8. He doesn't have a condom: Not all guys always have condoms handy, but there's nothing wrong with you storing a stash in your purse or nightstand. Believe me, it's mainly for your own safety.

Copyright Owned by Pulse.Ng. Original Post Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom

Pasted as Copied...

*************************************************************************************************************

Then it occurs to me that most men will always reject condom or feel reluctant to use it.

Your withdrawal method or Pulling out method sucks. You don't know what withdrawal method means, read this post. {Everything You need to Know about Pulling Out Method}

You are afraid of STD. You don't know what STD means, that's you cup of tea...

You are scared of unwanted pregnancy and you don't want to use condom.

Its not as if there is chance... You know that sexual intercourse leads to pregnancy and you hate condom.....

The Question here is WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE USING CONDOM? .... tell us, we ladies are curious... please open up.

Honorable Mentions
5 Things Men Say to Avoid Using Condoms (Ladies Must Read)
[url=http://www.moral24.com/Thread-8-stories-from-women-who-relied-on-the-%E2%80%98pull-out-method%E2%80%99]8 Stories From Women Who Relied On The ‘Pull-Out Method’ [/url](Guys Don't Masturbate at this)

For more, Just check out my forum Moral24

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2016
The poster below me said it all

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:14am On Dec 13, 2016

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by freesinzu(m): 1:17am On Dec 13, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 1:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Guys are not saying nothing..... lmaoooo
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by herzern(m): 1:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Do you lick sweet with its sachet?? undecided

13 Likes

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 1:25am On Dec 13, 2016
herzern:
Do you lick sweet with its sachet?? undecided

Definitely no sir....... but comparing a sweet with Sex...... how.....
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by daewoorazer(m): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2016

Please what's the meaning of comdom and what's its use?

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 1:38am On Dec 13, 2016
daewoorazer:

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by daewoorazer(m): 1:43am On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=lola024 post=51877851][/quote]

Warris d big deal? See her biggy eyes tongue cheesy

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by IyaOmo1: 2:22am On Dec 13, 2016
The truth is these days many ladies do not like using condom. Atleast, I have had over three encounters. The most recent one gave an excuse that the lubricant on CD gives her rashes.
undecided. Madam please get your fact and not base your conclusion on one article you read online.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by BabaRamota1980: 4:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Lola, na wah for you o. BabaRamota want to tap that @$$. grin. When I finish with you, you go understand well well why I dont wear condom.

I like this topic o I hope say mod no go ban me because me I want go graphic small and share knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by veekid(m): 5:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Babaramota go ahead; I'm not gon ban you

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by BabaRamota1980: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2016
veekid:
Babaramota go ahead; I'm not gon ban you

Ahh, soon as i post wetin dey my mind mod go slap ban down on me. Waaiti nau make person wey open thread come give me clearance first. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by Aregs(m): 5:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Condom ke? Me I don't know bout most guys but I can only speak for myself and I use it when I can

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by Martinola(m): 5:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Condom na idiwo(hinderance) to effective nd efficient sex...e no even dey swit sef, nd jst lyk d OP pointed out, it kills d momentum, imagine jst puting on ur boots jst wen u r about to take d penalty...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by naijaboiy: 6:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Direct this question to your female folks. They are the ones guilty of this act.

99.9% of girls I've met never liked to use a condom when such issues come up. They give various excuses like injury, too much friction, Loss of pleasure and so on.

From what I know, many guys prefer to be safe and use a condom but these girls would have none of that. You girls know I'm being truthful about this. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by Abso1uteZero(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Make i no talk before them ban me.cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by hylyne(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2016
So much X-Rated posts.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by dickhead01(m): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Avoiding to chop ban this morning

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2016
lola024:
Guys are not saying nothing..... lmaoooo

Nah you ask qweshun,
Nah you still ansa am.

I no know wetin else u want make we talk again.
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by momentarylapse: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2016
cool

If you hate condoms then you must love AIDS!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by Okaakoko(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
daewoorazer:

it's a kind of balloon used during Christmas
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by geroland(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
for me even when I used d regular condom, its surly tears/or break off, n my girl complain its usually hurt her. So what's d point when we r careful n trust each other, with my XL size it better without a comdon

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by purple3091: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2016
i think it is simply is because he want to feel a woman 'raw',so disgusting,that is how men infect women with diseases undecided even married men infect their wives,disgusting! anyway OP smiley great post
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by daewoorazer(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Okaakoko:

it's a kind of balloon used during Christmas

Means I can get it from Santa cool

Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by Okaakoko(m): 9:58am On Dec 13, 2016
daewoorazer:

Means I can get it from Santa cool

sure
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2016
IyaOmo1:
The truth is these days many ladies do not like using condom. Atleast, I have had over three encounters. The most recent one gave an excuse that the lubricant on CD gives her rashes.
undecided. Madam please get your fact and not base your conclusion on one article you read online.

If I already concluded, I will not be asking you sir
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Lola, na wah for you o. BabaRamota want to tap that @$$. grin. When I finish with you, you go understand well well why I dont wear condom.

I like this topic o I hope say mod no go ban me because me I want go graphic small and share knowledge.

Baba...... are u kidding me? .... lolzz
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Ahh, soon as i post wetin dey my mind mod go slap ban down on me. Waaiti nau make person wey open thread come give me clearance first. grin grin

You are very free.... but remember am not a MOD
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 10:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Aregs:
Condom ke? Me I don't know bout most guys but I can only speak for myself and I use it when I can

Aregas.... thumbs up
Re: Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) by lola024(f): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2016
purple3091:
i think it is simply is because he want to feel a woman 'raw',so disgusting,that is how men infect women with diseases undecided even married men infect their wives,disgusting! anyway OP smiley great post

Nice contribution Purple.... You make sense...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instagram Dancer, Korra Obidi shares her Nude Maternity Photos online / How I Caught My Uncle'sdaughter Peeping While Bathing / Why Do Ladies Always Want Their Partners To Say "I Love You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.