Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127545 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Hiploko(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2016
KnightOfLaif:

Registered Peeps can log in. Should be fully up this week. (a friend still got paid some days ago)
when new people can't be registered, how will people be matched?

9 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by nnachukz(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2016
But I just I got matched to get help. Lucky me. Make the paddy pay me sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MzMercie: 7:47am On Dec 13, 2016
nnachukz:
But I just I got matched to get help. Lucky me. Make the paddy pay me sharp sharp.

Are u serious? Did u click on get help this morning?

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by eightsin(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2016
nnachukz:

If na u b d paddy, u go carry you two legs go pay for thus kind period and with this kind news?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Seun(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Yes, this is not surprising. Many Nigerians would want to withdraw funds for the holidays.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Boring: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2016
itunity007:
cry cry cry cryMMM una fada money way I won take buy phone next week..........see people dey laugh us undecided

LMAO funny guy

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by bestspoke: 8:08am On Dec 13, 2016
And what exactly do they think will happen after the pause mode.....Every body ...will Click the Get Help button..

They forgot Nigerians don't have that kind of chill...smh

10 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by bestspoke: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:
Yes, this is not surprising. Many Nigerians would want to withdraw funds for the holidays.
And what exactly do they think will happen after the pause mode.....Everybody will Click the Get Help button..

They forgot Nigerians don't have that kind of chill...smh

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by bestspoke: 8:09am On Dec 13, 2016
eightsin:

If na u b d paddy, u go carry you two legs go pay for thus kind period and with this kind news?

lol...when them no Jazz am grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

The media will twist this out. Panic starts tomorrow morning and believe you mean, they might not be able to come back again

That site has a way of committing someone. Many people are still paying into up to this moment. That is the need to use ur spare cash
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Seun:

I got paid 200k yesterday. Nigerians got no chill

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Gwilld:
Warris this.... I am panicing o... My money o... Xmas.. Ehhhh! Sombori help me ooooooo.... shocked shocked shocked undecided

mtcheeeew! relax

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by DozieInc(m): 8:13am On Dec 13, 2016
futureenergy:
MMM has just made the best decision. I advised one of the guiders to suggest MMM should be on standby from 10th of December. Like they read my mind. Very Good!!! Before we crash this thing with our Christmas mentality.
True, Mehn am suppose to GH today, no problems it's for the general good.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Aburi001: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
and today na my last day to complete 30days
Sorry bro. ....life is all about RISK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by otokx(m): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Its nice to see that Nigerians are not moved by this act.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by CXLVII: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Some people re about to be duped!

When this happens, the rate of suicide, heart attack, loss of memory and unexplicable death will sky rocket.

The dooms day when y'all money will evaporate is unavoidable. In fact, it's a fall y'all know will come.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Basi123: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2016
This break is a "cut the hand and save the body" policy... Initiated by MMM. I was sad previously, then I understood finally. We'll all agree that the rate at which money would be extracted by millions of participants this December would be way to much... That's why the increase the mavro, from 30 to 50%.
Apparently, the rate of help provided was inversely proportional to the expected estimation. So, they pause was necessary.
Why do u feel ultimate cycler couldn't cope, and had to melt down for a while, as they said.
The same would have occurred to MMM dis yuletide and hence the pause was necessary.
Am no guider, just a regular dude who wanted to cash out his thousands today.. Let's just stay optimistic.
I spoke to a guider too, he said the same. Don't panic, it'd be alright, come January.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Aburi001: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Chekitaut:
Hmmm laughing in Russian way
And 2 of my friends just invested #1 million naira each 29 days ago.....Omo see Gobe! shocked shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by toprealman: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
and today na my last day to complete 30days
lol
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by hekinz82375(m): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Alanzazani: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
juli4dad:
Those of you waiting for me to get you paid today, una go wait tire oooo, its better I get blocked than to have my money frozen for a month. The holiday helped me a lot. All thanks to the Federal Government for declaring Monday public holiday.

Bro baba God dey my side o. this pipo fotlr freeze my 150k. Dem block me but i no send them. make i change line of hustle.they froze my friend's 200k wey en collect from bank. chai. them don scatter people plans

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:

GtBank doesn't give their customers 30% raise every month for simply PROVIDING HELP TO PHANTOM PERSONS, so your analogy is quite disturbing.

If all members withdraw from GtBank at once, it may crash because they won't have enough money at each bank to pay but they would eventually.

I am 900% sure same cannot be said of MMM.

Only one xmas, they have frozen up. Banks work all year, even on Xmas day and everything is legit.

All banks have verifiable offices and customer care agents with phone numbers and emails.

Where is MMM located in Nigeria?
I guess on the cyberspace grin grin

SOUNDS LEGIT!

Is MMM recognised by the government?
I guess not.

SOUNDS LEGIT!
I have been following your replies, you are so on point, even in the case of "plan well", there were offices and it still went under with people's money, so I wonder if this their site doesnt unfreeze, who or how they intend to get their money back?

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by 20dollarblogs: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
For those who have looked into Sergey Mavrodi’s past Ponzi schemes, what’s happening now shouldn’t come as any surprise. The mathematics of paying out more than is invested can only last so long.

In a Ponzi points model you can bullshit your investors for a bit by paying them monopoly money. However in a gifting model, funds paid in and re-invested are immediately paid out to existing investors.

Over time the majority of invested funds slowly make their way to initial investors, who have grown balances large enough that over time have withdrawn far more than they initially invested.

Time also sees this pool of investors grow exponentially, until math catches up to the scheme and it collapses.

Again, there’s no monopoly money barrier with gifting payments. A lack of reinvestment at the top-end sees the bottom of the scheme starved of re-invested funds, which means nobody gets paid.

And that’s pretty much what’s going on now in MMM Nigeria.

Suspending outgoing payments for a month within the scheme might see withdrawals resume at some point, but sooner or later they’re just going to run out again.

That’ll see another pause in withdrawals, with each progressive restart collapsing faster and faster.

MMM Nigeria investors now have a choice to make:

You can either face the reality, or continue to hope against hope that Mavrodi has defied the laws of mathematics and MMM Nigeria will pay out in perpetuity.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
eightsin:

If the paddy doesn't pay, they will kill his account, maybe he has some money already there. So he will definitely pay unless he is a new member. People that are in there up to a year now doesn't panic

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by abfalkolly(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Moblord:
Nobody loses money in MMM. This will only affect some people's plan. even PH orders can't be matched since no gh
Stop saying nobody loses money in MMM!!some pple mst lose money..the 30% givin after 30days without any investment will come from heaven abi?..ph by some pple have been used to GH to others..when u ar using capital to pay interest...wht happen when u could nt source for more capital?

7 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Osama10(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmmn.

14 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by holocron: 8:20am On Dec 13, 2016
FOLYKAZE:

The media will twist this out. Panic starts tomorrow morning and believe you mean, they might not be able to come back again

And they will put the blame on the media, as always.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by aku626(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2016
This MMM thing has always been a risk. There is an opportunity for it to still work in January. To be honest we are facing this because GH is getting greater than PH and at the moment this is stabilized things would continue the panic is normal but think about it. what do they gain by shutting down? we are only hurting ourselves by saying we want to leave honestly. The same I believe would happen to banks this season but there is Central Bank to Help.

I'd say this scheme has given people hope if we all stop PH-ing we are all going to hurt one another. Its up to us to keep it alive

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by onatisi(m): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm don spoil Christmas for many ppl.
Many have even budgeted to use mmm money for their wedding ceremony.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dee02(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2016
abfalkolly:

Stop saying nobody loses money in MMM!!some pple mst lose money..the 30% givin after 30days without any investment will come from heaven abi?..ph by some pple have been used to GH to others..when u ar using capital to pay interest...wht happen when u could nt source for more capital?

Dont mind the daft cun.....t!
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by osolee(m): 8:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Even if you PH today, you won't get match till January 12,2017...so make una relax grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2016
abfalkolly:

You don't understand the system and don't try so hard. That guy is a genius

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.