Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! (127560 Views)

Hotel Or University Hostel Blocks Which Is Wiser To Invest In? / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by obindomanya(m): 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
was is not how PLANWELL investments(another scheme like MMM,then in old Bendel state ) went down between 1992- 1993? Advanced Nigerians are quick in 'forgeting' their history,the newer/indomie generation dont even bother to dig up old pasts/ history!

17 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by aremzyolly(m): 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Let's wait and see
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Icansing: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
eyiwunmi53:
The simple logic is that MMM is just taking a possible and preventing measures to curbing d issuing in GH before it gets out of hand. I know we are worried and I am also worried but what would we do but to patiently wait and be steadfast. We shouldn't try and see it as a panic but encourage others. After all, Ow money keeps going more. I believe dis would be resolved in no time. Long Live MMM.
are you okay? Praying and waiting like it your father's company

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by phlexz: 8:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Me wey go borrow money do am nko.....

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Culin(f): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
eyiwunmi53:
The simple logic is that MMM is just taking a possible and preventing measures to curbing d issuing in GH before it gets out of hand. I know we are worried and I am also worried but what would we do but to patiently wait and be steadfast. We shouldn't try and see it as a panic but encourage others. After all, Ow money keeps going more. I believe dis would be resolved in no time. Long Live MMM.

mavros won't grow

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
To me this is a nice decision, boodly written PH with the money you can avoid to lose.

If they don't People would get exorbitant GH this Christmas and there wouldn't be corresponding PH to equate the GH amount. Then would create more panic than this.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Keep asking foolish questions there as if you paid your money to me. I'm not concerned about the 30 pieces of silver you put in MMM, I'm concerned that the money that the government would have put in education and infrastructure would be used to buy you drugs for hypertension.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
em em em

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by wristbangle: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Lmao. See traffic viewing the thread grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dmcdad: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
phlexz:
Me wey go borrow money do am nko.....
Your own don done be that.cheesy

13 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by ekesimo(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Themandator:

Somebody still paid this morning and I am helping somebody make payment .....panic is the key word .....

mine is *pending withdrawal*. I av already
been matched with someone. wonder if the
person will pay up

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2016
otokx:

It is almost impossible to commit suicide twice.
grin
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by naijaboiy: 8:44am On Dec 13, 2016
See traffic! shockedgringrin

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by onatisi(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
I learnt a bitter lesson about all these schemes when I entered one called deal2join. The day it was supposed to start paying was the day it closed its site,up till now I still type the address to see whether it will come up,it was just like a dream to me.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Betapikin101: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Calculux95:

Be that as it may I don't think there's cause for alarm yet.
Alarm should be raised when no one gets paid after the time freeze.

I understand the need for the freeze the GH was too much
Banks work on the same logic they just pay less dividends.
Take a reputable bank like Gtb, let all its customers decide to take all their money out this Xmas period..im sure they'll also initiate a "freeze".
Thank u o. some people just don't have anything good to say .is it ur money that we are using .its just a regulatory measures and every financial institution has its own regulatory measures.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Uwaomaokey(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
The traffic today no be here oh. Kai MMM-OFFICE.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by LeFreakSoChic(f): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Whiteshades:
While everyone is crying, Mr seun will be smiling to the bank cos this topic is generating mad traffic. By the way am not even bothered cos I used SPARE MONEY, so if it crashes its cool. Life itself is a risk

There's nothing like SPARE MONEY. No be like make your eyes no dey twitch with hot tears.
Better stop forming Jagaban and pray it bounces back in January.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by onatisi(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
ekesimo:

mine is *pending withdrawal*. I av already
been matched with someone. wonder if the
person will pay up
If Na u,will u pay up

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by kentro95(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
This thread must win viewing thread of the year award.......... Chaiiiii see traffic viewing [b][/b]

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by elfico(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2016
O boy see the traffic for this thread.... shocked shocked

I would have loved to say "we told you" but no use kicking someone who is down.

Ponzi schemes never last for long. It would last as long as you have a large number of greedy people (which we have in Nigeria grin), but the supply will run out one day and you would have millions of greedy individuals who are thirsty for more.

It might not be the end but it really looks bleak.

If it resumes again by January, many people would quickly take their cash and become skeptical about it. The result is that supply dwindles and the whole thing implodes.

I just hope you PH'ers and GH'er (whatever that means) come out of it alright. I know its a long shot but.....

PS: Not a hater o.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by adefizzy(m): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2016
No panicking, we are still with mmm, normal business will be back in January. I haven't seen an organization as plain and open like MMM. MMM is not meant for those who can't take risk, let the risk takers be calm for the greater goal. Long live MMM

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
fratermathy:
Reading through this, I realised that our problems in the country stem from the youths.

So many people in MMM as if it's a government interventionist programme.

It is well! Enjoy your 30% smiley

Just quoted you to say thanks for your comments here.

Nigerians have not seen anything yet.

Nearly 20 years ago, that is how similar schemes collapsed like that in the country of Albania, and there were riots on the street....even to the point of some people saying war would break out.

Same thing happened in Colombia ten years ago, and the chap who ran the thing shut it down around Christmas too...and fled with his kudi to the US.

What even scares me is the way MMM subscribers behave.....it is like some cult.

We shall see in January. After....no one would tell anybody twice that you work for your money.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by dragonking3: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Omo, see people were dey view the thread. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Whiteshades(m): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Who said i wont see how mmm will crash.... Xmas celebration don scata
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
ekesimo:
mine is *pending withdrawal*. I av already been matched with someone. wonder if the person will pay up
make I help u check d pesin state of mind weda we go pay or not, jez bring my gin and kola as service charge... cool

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Rilwayne001: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
The main thing scaring me in this whole thing is how people will cry. I hate to see people cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2016
elfico:

Ponzi schemes never last for long. It would last as long as you have a large number of greedy people (which we have in Nigeria grin), but the supply will run out one day and you would have millions of greedy individuals who are thirsty for more.

If it resumes again by January, many people would quickly take their cash and become skeptical about it. The result is that supply dwindles and the whole thing implodes.

I just hope you PH'ers and GH'er (whatever that means) come out of it alright. I know its a long shot but.....

I pray so too o.

I don't want what happened in Albania in 1997 to happen here. We already have enough problems as it is!
Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by epistleNow(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Please enlighten me if I ain't getting it.

Since MMM doesn't have a central account, those that run it can't run away with anyone money.

It's just that some people wouldn't get paid cause those to pay and all are being told to pause for now.

So MMM faithful shouldn't panic and cause a crash.

Views from an Observer and not a Participant

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by adefizzy(m): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
elfico:

When those who panic quickly take their money in January, it will remain the risk takers who will make more money and the panicers will come back again when they start seeing testimonies. It's a simple mathematics.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Joephat(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Suicide things on my humble mind..

how do I commit suicide without killing myself?

I don borrow money run this poo and to pay bk na problem bcz the owner of d money wan use em for Xmas.... goodnight nairalander

5 Likes

Re: MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
epistleNow:
Please enlighten me if I ain't getting it.

Since MMM doesn't have a central account, those that run it can't run away with anyone money.

It's just that some people wouldn't get paid cause those to pay and all are being told to pause for now.

So MMM faithful shouldn't panic and cause a crash.

Views from an Observer and not a Participant

ON POINT..SO I DONT GET IT WHEN PEOPLE PANIC...NO 1 IS RUNNING

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (25) (Reply)

Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense / Don't Post Your Email Address Or Phone Number On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.