Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,957 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:23 AM

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (122461 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by hahn(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:

registering on clickbank is part of the topics we will cover so be patient

O
K
then
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by ganiyudan(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2016
click bank does not have Nigeria in their site
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread. i will try to attend to as many questions as possible.
I have registered for clickbank long time ago. I even have 2 accounts but can only remember one.
3 weeks ago, I take one of the accounts and that is what I want to use now.

Please come close here to strengthen the interest we have on this thread
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by eripecs(f): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2016
lawrence358:
For people waiting for answers to questions, let me help out a bit.

There are so many affiliate sites that takes nigerians, clickbank is just the oldest and probably the biggest.

i remember trying to join them about 6 years ago, it wasn't easy at all then, maybe it will now, but i will recommend joining one that will take you for who you are so the payment will be smooth instead for having to buy a paypal account from another country.

Getting into other affiliate programs is similar to applying for a job. Its easy wgen they know you are going to promote using paid means (bing, google adword etc).

The truth is, to become a successful affiliate, there are skills you will have to learn, one of it being to know how to edit HTML even if you cant build a site form the ground up but the good news is- All skills can be learnt, so get a good teacher.
Hello, can you be my mentor?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2016
guys i need your advice. should we continue with the lectures or start answering questions?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
guys i need your advice. should we continue with the lectures or start answering questions?
You have not been doing any of the 2. Many people asked questions and you didn't respond. Yet you have no been lecturing either. I think it is up to you. But I see that few people that asked questions since yesterday and had not got response are now weak and loosing the enthusiasm. Up to you. You instead opened another thread this morning on the same subject matter

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by hahn(m): 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:

Lectures abeg

We can ask questions and the end of the tutorial
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
olaolaking:
You have not been doing any of the 2. Many people asked questions and you didn't respond. Yet you have no been lecturing either. I think it is up to you. But I see that few people that asked questions since yesterday and had not got response are now weak and loosing the enthusiasm. Up to you. You instead opened another thread this morning on the same subject matter

i have many other things doing. but i have continued lectures. i will try as much as i can to be available for you guys.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
REQUIREMENTS FOR STARTING AFFILIATE MARKETING IN NIGERIA

1. Accounts with the desired or all the aforementioned affiliate networks

2. Foreign address for registering on clickbank only

3. A free hosted squeeze page for collecting potential subscriber's emails or paid

4. A Domain with hosting either free or paid hosting.

5. Means of withdrawing your cash using 3rd party. I will discuss this later.

6. A free vpn (visual private network) for creating a clickbank account. more on this later

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:

i have many other things doing. but i have continued lectures. i will try as much as i can to be available for you guys.
lol. Now you are talking
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
i hope we are together?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
i hope we are together?

Yes, we are following you
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by demo4ril97(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2016
Carry go
importexpert:
i hope we are together?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Obagoblog(m): 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
Godaddy is rejecting my Credit card.. please any good Samaritan that will purchase a domain for me using promo code to slash it to 1dollar and I will transfer 1000 to your bank account...
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by AnodaIT(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2016
Clickbank and MaxBounty which is better
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
i hope we are together?
bumper 2 bumper
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Oluwaxhango(m): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
hi nairalanders, i believe i do not need any formal introduction because "na my area be this cheesy" for those that do not know me, i am an online business practitioner with over half a decade of experience.

in this thread i will be showing you for free the exact step by step i use to succeed in affiliate marketing. along the line i will be showing you real life proof of earnings to ginger you to begin your own journey. we will also debunk fake affiliate marketing strategies propagated by various blogs, websites and other crappy EBooks. so stay glued

below are the list of the topics we will be covering.

1. what is affiliate marketing

2. glossary of terms in affiliate marketing

3. How To Access Affiliate Programs To Market

4. Where Do I Start My Affiliate Marketing?

5. What you Need to Get started with Affiliate marketing In Nigeria

6, what is click bank?

7. Getting Started Using click Bank.

8. how to choose the best affiliate product to promote

9. How to Promote The Choosing Product

10 creating an affiliate sqeeze page_

11. how to get traffic to your affiliate site

12. Article Traffic secret. not the traditional way you have known before

13. mysterious free secret traffic source 2

14 paid traffic sources that works

15. How to withdraw your affiliate earnings in Nigeria

16. summing it up

17. Buy some tbc... iLegit 9k per coin +bonus hit me 08146869122...
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by SoPappyjay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2016
This post is to target those who already know what TBC is and have made up their mind to invest in it. Want to buy TBC? Call 08068655843.

PS. If you don't know about TBC, do some research.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by siralexis(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ur ebook oga the money ooo
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 5:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
siralexis:
Ur ebook oga the money ooo

what happened to it?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:

what happened to it?
Oga continue this lecture now make we finish this semester quick quick. We have serious people on ground. Why giving attention to distraction?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by siralexis(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:

what happened to it?

The truth is boys like me dat dont have any cash hussling to make money dats y am going into affiliate

How do we get cash to buy?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
lecture continue

WHAT IS CLICKBANK?

Clickbank is the largest online marketplace for digital products. It connects vendors who create products, to affiliate marketers who will promote and sell them. There are thousands of products on the marketplace in every niche you can think of.
One of the great things about Clickbank is that they provide safe and secure payments. One of the reason why affiliates are comfortable with clickbank is that they know their money will be paid since the company pays affiliates directly and not vendors.

Clickbank happens to be the most popular among all the above listed affiliate networks so i will be citing my examples using clickbank. Clickbank officially doesn't accept Nigerians on its portal but one thing I assure you is that i and other Nigerians work on clickbank and get paid and you will also start earning from clickbank. This happens with the help of vpn precisely worldvpn
I look forward to the day when clickbank will recognize and celebrate us as super affiliates because we are contributing a high quota to their sales.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2016
GETTING STARTED USING CLICK BANK.

To register on clickbank you will need a vpn (virtual private network). this is a simple tool that is capable of changing your location from Nigeria to different countries like USA, Uk, GERMANY etc. examples include worldvpn, openvpn, pdproxy, tweakware vpn, hidemyass etc. these are not free vpn but are inexpensive and sometimes comes with free trial.
Most fake marketers that do not know anything about affiliate marketing but parading themselves as pros will tell you to register a u.s clickbank account. They are their parading it on various blogs, ebooks and websites. Please do not register a u.s clickbank account because you will be faced with the tax id problem and this can affect your withdrawal. Register only UK clickbank account.

2 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
are you with me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.