Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (122670 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
are you with me?
. Yes
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by igben(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2016
We are enjoying ur lectures, continua...
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by eddy4naija: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:
are you with me?
Abeg op i dey with you, i dey follow u bumper 2 bumper. MAKE U CARRY GO MR LECTURER
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2016
igben:
We are enjoying ur lectures, continua...

i am happy that you guys are with me. lecture will continue shortly
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by kinxlink(m): 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2016
importexpert:

i am happy that you guys are with me. lecture will continue shortly
Waitinq....
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Achimaechi(m): 12:13am On Dec 16, 2016
I 've some question.
1,As an affilliate promoting a nich is it impotant that one must have a blog or a website to promote it.
2, how can one lunch it into google search engine or pay to click without having a blog or website?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by sholey4love: 2:15am On Dec 16, 2016
Op, If you use UK IP for clickbank, how do withdraw you money
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by yimikaa: 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
OK
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
On a journey. Wish me safe trip guys
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by flowjoe: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
importexpert:
On a journey. Wish me safe trip guys
journey to the end of d world? or middle earth?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
flowjoe:

journey to the end of d world? or middle earth?
cheesy grin
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by AmuEwu: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2016
This lecture will never end
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
Thawarplay:
You don't need to wait for his lecture... This Affliate marketing website will give you everything you need for free, Including training and opportunity to earn $100 sign up bonus. Check my signature to contact me on this.

Note: No capital Involve
I doubt of this lecture will continue. Op not steady. I will check it out
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Thawarplay(m): 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
olaolaking:
I doubt of this lecture will continue. Op not steady. I will check it out
contact me for the website link be on my downline and let me put you through so we make money together
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by dgbanj: 8:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
For those interested in starting affiliate marketing, I found this video very helpful https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS61bnA8OMb8ACd09a7Pq0-De_Ora3czt

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by youngdad: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2016
your location pls for one on one discussion
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by supereagle(m): 7:18am On Dec 17, 2016
Op, thanks for the tutorial, but you have not been handling the practical questions about affiliate marketing people have been raising
1. How to get foreign checks cleared, I learnt most Nigerian banks don't do that again.
2.Clickbank don't forward checks to Nigeria, which ideal mail forwarding company would you susgest?
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by pmagic: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Top 5 businesses you can start with 1k online
https://www.nairaland.com/3523672/top-5-businesses-1k-start

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by CosmicJames(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2016
supereagle:
Op, thanks for the tutorial, but you have not been handling the practical questions about affiliate marketing people have been raising
1. How to get foreign checks cleared, I learnt most Nigerian banks don't do that again.
2.Clickbank don't forward checks to Nigeria, which ideal mail forwarding company would you susgest?
I was happy when @op started this thread for newbies who would've benefited greatly. Along the line, I noticed @op skipping some questions and not really active on his thread. As a result, many people lost interest. This is not good. I think @op should live up to expectation.

Anyway, for ur question; u don't need to worry. You don't need all those foriegn check and clearance wahala. You can withdraw your earnings in your local bank on ATMs where the MasterCard logo is displayed. I ll show u or anybody that is interest a step by step process of how it works free of charge. You can reach me here >> jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by oladayo63(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2016
So you people think OP is really interested in teaching you without paying for his eBook.

I think he answered the question in the eBook, so he won't spill any beans.

His interest is your pocket.

Imagine selling premium product and not responding to people enquiry.

He keeps paying NL for sponsored post to appear on front pages and you think he won't want to recoup his expenses. OYO oooo...

Op is a businessman, not a teacher you people think.

Though I don't know if what he packaged in his eBook will help ooo, but you need to purchase it to get any useful info.

From what he has explained so far, there is no big deal in them. There are general info you can get on Google.

5 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2016
CosmicJames:
I was happy when @op started this thread for newbies who would've benefited greatly. Along the line, I noticed @op skipping some questions and not really active on his thread. As a result, many people lost interest. This is not good. I think @op should live up to expectation.

Anyway, for ur question; u don't need to worry. You don't need all those foriegn check and clearance wahala. You can withdraw your earnings in your local bank on ATMs where the MasterCard logo is displayed. I ll show u or anybody that is interest a step by step process of how it works free of charge. You can reach me here >> jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
The Op opened this thread for a different purpose - marketing his ebook.
The reason why he skips questions. He immediately opened another similar thread where he markets the ebook. So no interest again in this thread.
Conclusion: Op has no intention to give lecture here for free

3 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2016
oladayo63:
So you people think OP is really interested in teaching you without paying for his eBook.

I think he answered the question in the eBook, so he won't spill any beans.

His interest is your pocket.

Imagine selling premium product and not responding to people enquiry.

He keeps paying NL for sponsored post to appear on front pages and you think he won't want to recoup his expenses. OYO oooo...

Op is a businessman, not a teacher you people think.

Though I don't know if what he packaged in his eBook will help ooo, but you need to purchase it to get any useful info.

From what he has explained so far, there is no big deal in them. There are general info you can get on Google.
Gbam!
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Kbantin: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
i sent a couple of messages to u on WhatsApp but were not replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.