Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (122669 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
Importexpert if you get nothing to offer then better be mute. why repeating the same thing you posted earlier on? You guys should ignore this dude. Simply run an ad and sell your book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2016
ebukasoso:
Importexpert if you get nothing to offer then better be mute. why repeating the same thing you posted earlier on? You guys should ignore this dude. Simply run an ad and sell your book.

Dead thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
so you made 317000 naira and you are jubilating eh? thats like £250 not even enough to buy a good pair of shoes tongue.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
I've been a silent observer on this thread simply coz I've seen a whole lot of marketers claiming to offer free tutorial/ guide,only for them to start selling their ebooks,videos etc.I blv op is no exception.y create anoda thread nd selling ur eBook if indeed you want to offer financial freedom to poorunemployed Nigerians !! undecided

5 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by silouette: 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
gypsey:
so you made 317000 naira and you are jubilating eh? thats like £250 not even enough to buy a good pair of shoes tongue.
If you'd like to make more money to buy shoes worth more than £250 join my very active team on UC. Whatsapp 0-8-0-5-7-6-2-4-1-0-5 smiley
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by CosmicJames(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
olaolaking:
The Op opened this thread for a different purpose - marketing his ebook.
The reason why he skips questions. He immediately opened another similar thread where he markets the ebook. So no interest again in this thread.
Conclusion: Op has no intention to give lecture here for free
It is very unfortunate. Look at the way Op titled this thread? I think that was just to grab attention. I think that not fair. This is one thing our info marketers keep doing and is not helping matters. I'm not against him selling ebook though but of course, once you've said something, you should be able to live up to it.

I ll take up this challenge. For those of you who are disapointed by the Op, send me a mail with the subject ClickBank Withdrawal to jms.ebenezer@gmail.com and I ll show u how to withdraw ur earning from clickbank in your local bank on ATMs where the MasterCard logo is displayed free. Yes, I ll show the step by step process of how to do it free of charge!

6 Likes

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by ugovy: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2016
A lot of people are operating at the level of their income... Even as bad as our economy js, a lot of people are thriving legitimately.
If you are unemployed and poor today, its because you want to be. You think you don't want to be but don't be deceived. Now will you do something for yourselves or will you keep waiting for the economy to improve and favour you?

e-Cooperative is something that puts at least twice ad much money in your pocket as you spend on it. This is something every body should get excited about.... It is one of the solution to the financial situation we find ourselves today.
A lot of people are operating at the level of their income... Even in this economy, a lot of people are thriving legitimately.
It's another opportunity to decide to stop leaving your future and happiness in the hands of the government and the economy

Join this e-cooperative team and raise money for your business or projects with as little as N1000.
I am on whatsapp for further details. 08065788981
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2016
CosmicJames:
It is very unfortunate. Look at the way Op titled this thread? I think that was just to grab attention. I think that not fair. This is one thing our info marketers keep doing and is not helping matters. I'm not against him selling ebook though but of course, once you've said something, you should be able to live up to it.

I ll take up this challenge. For those of you who are disapointed by the Op, send me a mail with the subject ClickBank Withdrawal to jms.ebenezer@gmail.com and I ll show u how to withdraw ur earning from clickbank in your local bank on ATMs where the MasterCard logo is displayed free. Yes, I ll show the step by step process of how to do it free of charge!
Ditto here. I am not against him marketing his ebook. But he tricked people to come in on the start. Giving wrong hope and expectation. I will send you a mail
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Luchiana1(f): 1:07am On Dec 18, 2016
N6600 you start your path to passive income. Where money will work for you. You get lots of money, your own car..laptops..house..land..schorlarship for anybody you choose. all expense paid international trips n so much more in Helping hands intl business. join n bring two active friends to join you. Not just a quickmoney scheme but an investment for the future.Be smart prepare for the future and this could be more than a side income for you. Join us HELPING HANDS INTL BUSINESS whatsapp08084226895
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Optionalx: 1:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Op why not show your clickbank account sales. Wetin concern GTBANK with affiliate marketing. Obviously you haven't made I a cent from clickbank or affiliate marketing.

Online is full of poo, claim anything and scam the gullible

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 1:31am On Dec 18, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative PAID ROCKET today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines.
Paid rocket just requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you.
whatsapp or call 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for more info
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by CosmicJames(m): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2016
olaolaking:

Ditto here. I am not against him marketing his ebook. But he tricked people to come in on the start. Giving wrong hope and expectation. I will send you a mail
Yea, that's exactly what he did and he end up disappointing people. That is another way of chasing potential clients/customers away. I ll respond to ur mail accordingly.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by amaky(f): 3:02am On Dec 18, 2016
great post.This is so lovely.

www.makychurchill.com
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2016
good morning to everyone on the thread. i am really sorry for the delay. my cousine sister is getting married this weekend and am not chanced for the thread. lecture will advance Monday or Tuesday.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 18, 2016
Guy please mr affliate send me ur no or my number is 08174604283
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Abdulasod: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Get your Maxbounty account at cheap price....
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2016
silouette:

If you'd like to make more money to buy shoes worth more than £250 join my very active team on UC. Whatsapp 0-8-0-5-7-6-2-4-1-0-5 smiley
okay! thanks i will join your team smiley

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
let me briefly scroll through and answer some questions.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by zimiyak01(m): 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wow that nice. Guys anyone willing to earn 30k in one week please visit this site Jasper.icharityclubglobal.org and join our live chat on WhatsApp, but only for those interested
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by CosmicJames(m): 5:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
lawrence358:
People following this thread should stop hating on the OP.

The simple truth is, only an affiliate marketer who is your brother or uncle will teach you how to make money for free.

The processes are simple once you learn them, but alot of the process requires a teacher.

Let me help some of u who want to start from Nigeria.

Don't open a clickbank account if u r new. It's won't be worth the stress at the beginning.

Look for other sites that accepts nigerians so that d payment method will be easy.

Learn HTML.... Learn about SEO, learn about keywords. U will get confused if you jump into affiliate programs without d knowledge of the above.

And above all, make sure u have little to invest, even if u won't be buying paid ads at d beginning, you won't start making money immediately..... Datz da truth.
No body is hating the @op. Withdrawing from clickbank as a Nigerian is not hard. You just need to know how to go about it. Trust me, you can withdraw your earnings from clickbank in your local bank on ATMs. I will even show you how to do it free. Yes, I will show you how the process works free of charge if you are interested. Just mail me @ jms.ebenezer@gmail.com using the subject: Clickbank Withdrawal.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by ceecia(f): 7:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread. i am really sorry for the delay. my cousine sister is getting married this weekend and am not chanced for the thread. lecture will advance Monday or Tuesday.
Is your cousin sister not your cousin. confused undecided
importexpert:
Is your cousin sister not your cousin. confused

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by wonderiyke(m): 12:17am On Dec 19, 2016
importexpert:
GETTING STARTED USING CLICK BANK.

To register on clickbank you will need a vpn (virtual private network). this is a simple tool that is capable of changing your location from Nigeria to different countries like USA, Uk, GERMANY etc. examples include worldvpn, openvpn, pdproxy, tweakware vpn, hidemyass etc. these are not free vpn but are inexpensive and sometimes comes with free trial.
Most fake marketers that do not know anything about affiliate marketing but parading themselves as pros will tell you to register a u.s clickbank account. They are their parading it on various blogs, ebooks and websites. Please do not register a u.s clickbank account because you will be faced with the tax id problem and this can affect your withdrawal. Register only UK clickbank account.

Sir I have a question. Speaking of vpn, please will Hotspotshield be able to do this trick? I'm asking because I use it for my Fiverr account, but my mentor warned me not to use it for things like opening my American paypal account because it is not as strong as vpns like bitvise which was what he recommended. Thank you.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by importexpert(m): 6:08am On Dec 19, 2016
wonderiyke:

Sir I have a question. Speaking of vpn, please will Hotspotshield be able to do this trick? I'm asking because I use it for my Fiverr account, but my mentor warned me not to use it for things like opening my American paypal account because it is not as strong as vpns like bitvise which was what he recommended. Thank you.

i do not recommend using it also.you can register a clickbank account using worldvpn trial version. it works just like the premium version and has all servers in place. after creating your account, activating your email and generating few hoplinks of the products you want to promote, do not login till after like 48hours. thereafter you can login with your Naija ip. but if your 1hour trial vpn has not expired, you can use it to login as many times as you want. thanks.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by win10(m): 8:26am On Dec 19, 2016
Hey have seen this pocket printer? if not read this:

Meet the world's first robotic pocket printer
http://www.techeda.com/meet-the-worlds-first-mini-robotic-pocket-printer/
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by cooluc(f): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Thanks for this tip..i gained alot.

Affiliate marketing is the sure way to financial freedom, it isn't a get rich quick scheme either but one that settles your hustles in a BIG way..For me PIUNI technological company is the best a affiliate marketing..Pm me for more insights.
Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by G12(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
ceecia:

Is your cousin sister not your cousin. confused undecided
Is your cousin sister not your cousin. confused

Are you here for English lectures?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by xzynwa: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2016
I am not a regular here on Nairaland but something else took me to this site and I stumbled on this post.

Allow me to help with my little knowledge of affiliate marketing.

Let me start by correcting one of the things I saw here, you do not need a VPN to open a Clickbank account. Though you need to pay for a foreign address since click bank does not accept Nigerians.

Clickbank careless about I.P addresses. They are not strict in that area.

Withdrawing from Clickbank is very easy with a Payoneer account (I can show you how for free if you don't how).

Affiliate marketing is a business on it's own so don't think you can just lazy about and make money from it. Did I just burst your bubble, I'm just being realistic. Forget about all the noises around about online businesses, you must take them as a business before you can make money from them.

Finally, if you have questions you can ask but bear in mind that I may take a little time answering it as I told you before hand that I'm not a regular here.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by olaolaking: 11:33am On Dec 19, 2016
xzynwa:
I am not a regular here on Nairaland but something else took me to this site and I stumbled on this post.

Allow me to help with my little knowledge of affiliate marketing.

Let me start by correcting one of the things I saw here, you do not need a VPN to open a Clickbank account. Though you need to pay for a foreign address since click bank does not accept Nigerians.

Clickbank careless about I.P addresses. They are not strict in that area.

Withdrawing from Clickbank is very easy with a Payoneer account (I can show you how for free if you don't how).

Affiliate marketing is a business on it's own so don't think you can just lazy about and make money from it. Did I just burst your bubble, I'm just being realistic. Forget about all the noises around about online businesses, you must take them as a business before you can make money from them.

Finally, if you have questions you can ask but bear in mind that I may take a little time answering it as I told you before hand that I'm not a regular here.

Thanks.
At least you have contributed your own. I agree with you because I opened mine 4 years ago without VPN. But I have to choose a foreign address.

1 Like

Re: How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy by chimadele: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
its the season of investment, lets not get trapped like we did in 2016, due to the recession, plan ahead of 2017, we can put heads together, i need an investor for my trucking business, its lucrative, its big, any interested person should contact me on 08026478190.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Exchange Rates To Dollar-history / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Soap-making Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.