Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

Has MMM Finally Crashed??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Has MMM Finally Crashed??? (1612 Views)

Wazobia Investment Has Crashed PHOTOS / It Seems Mmm United Has Crashed Guys Please Confirm! / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by eROCK247(m): 2:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Logged into my Personal office on MMM this morning to GH as usual. First thing I saw was a message about automatic freezing of confirmed mavro. I thought this applied to new PH only so I went ahead to request for help. Guess what my maximum withdrawal was...0.00! Instead of...

Please!!!

Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by eROCK247(m): 2:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Instead of 250000 or thereabouts this morning available for withdrawal was now 0.00

Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by veronicababy: 3:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Sorry dear, check my signature

cheesy
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by Trut(m): 3:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Why are you useless bloggers creating unnecessary panic towards MMM? What do you guys stand to gain from your silly propaganda?

Ndi Isi Ojii. Ndi Isi Ojiii.. Ndi isi ojiii...

A typical black man/woman doesn't have the intellect to invent, create, produce or manufacture something that will better the society, but he/she will be the first to criticise, condemn, hate, badmouth, destroy and damage reputation of something created by someone to benefit the society.

No amount of your useless and wicked articles against MMM can stop me and other fellows from PHing and GHing in MMM.

Those who don't have money to participate in MMM and those who don't have the mind to take
risk are ones writing LUBBISH against MMM on their useless blogs.

#NdiIsiOjiiiiii

1 Like

Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by Trut(m): 4:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Honestly, if I am part of MMM administrative team and I see this thread you created to cause unnecessary panic, I will permanently BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT. You will loss both your capital and profit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:
Honestly, if I am part of MMM administrative team and I see this thread you created to cause unnecessary panic, I will permanently BLOCK YOUR ACCOUNT. You will loss both your capital and profit.
tchewwww why are mmm participants 0 chill with temperature always up the op has probably gone to sleep, plus maybe he is just panicing I dont see what he wrote that even warranted your first comment, only to click again and see this .....lol. MMMers

2 Likes

Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by Ak47young(m): 4:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Lol just withdrew my last bar. Good luck sukers. United here I come

1 Like

Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by IstandWitBuhari: 4:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by lsoul: 4:20am On Dec 13, 2016
undecided
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by veronicababy: 4:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Sorry mavrodians

Check my signature
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by OLAplusONE(m): 4:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Crash may not be the appropriate word here;rather pause, but not at a time when man pikin needs bar ds season

2 Likes

Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by dowjones(m): 5:56am On Dec 13, 2016
eROCK247:
Logged into my Personal office on MMM this morning to GH as usual. First thing I saw was a message about automatic freezing of confirmed mavro. I thought this applied to new PH only so I went ahead to request for help. Guess what my maximum withdrawal was...0.00! Instead of...

Please!!!

So many banks have crashed because of panic which led to mass withdrawals.

Posts like this will go a long way in triggering widespread panic.

It's not everything to put on t media.
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by chubaba22(m): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2016
I
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by eROCK247(m): 8:34am On Dec 13, 2016
dowjones:

So many banks have crashed because of panic which led to mass withdrawals.

Posts like this will go a long way in triggering widespread panic.

It's not everything to put on t media.
So u r advocating ignorance? There can't be mass withdrawals in this case. It's best ppl knw what's going on. There should be no assumptions.
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by eROCK247(m): 8:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:
Why are you useless bloggers creating unnecessary panic towards MMM? What do you guys stand to gain from your silly propaganda?

Ndi Isi Ojii. Ndi Isi Ojiii.. Ndi isi ojiii...

A typical black man/woman doesn't have the intellect to invent, create, produce or manufacture something that will better the society, but he/she will be the first to criticise, condemn, hate, badmouth, destroy and damage reputation of something created by someone to benefit the society.

No amount of your useless and wicked articles against MMM can stop me and other fellows from PHing and GHing in MMM.

Those who don't have money to participate in MMM and those who don't have the mind to take
risk are ones writing LUBBISH against MMM on their useless blogs.

#NdiIsiOjiiiiii
I've got a lot to say to u that will get u thinking but doing that will only degrade me to ur level. I'll pass.
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by dee02(m): 8:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Only a matter of time now........ It was always going to happen, Ponzi schemes dont and cant stand the test of time!!!!
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by eROCK247(m): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2016
zendar:
tchewwww why are mmm participants 0 chill with temperature always up the op has probably gone to sleep, plus maybe he is just panicing I dont see what he wrote that even warranted your first comment, only to click again and see this .....lol. MMMers
Thank u for understanding. I'm nt only bothered abt my cash, my downlines(especially those that are supposed to have their first GH this week). Some people are just spewing trash. I'd rather knw the truth and get burnt than live in assumed safety. I've got a lot of questions and I need logical answerz:

1. Why did they shorten the usual time between PH and actual payment?

2. If this 'pause' mode was pre-planned, y introduce the 1000 mavro and holiday bonus?

3. Why did they choose TUESDAY to initiate the pause mode?

PS: sensible comments pls. I'll be needing the answers for my downlines.
Re: Has MMM Finally Crashed??? by dowjones(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2016
eROCK247:
So u r advocating ignorance? There can't be mass withdrawals in this case. It's best ppl knw what's going on. There should be no assumptions.

Nope. Not promoting ignorance. Just trying to make the best of a potentially bad situation brewing

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Care In Ibadan, Nigeria / 500 Empty Vegetable Oil Kegs Needed Asap / Workshop On Competitive Selling & Negotiation Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.