Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (71797 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by dollyjoy(f): 5:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Oooh No Lord! This is not happeningshockedshocked

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:

1 question pls...if there is no central account and every1 gets paid in naira(not in bitcoin that is untraceable).. Why would they run?

Na Nigerians go kill d system with panic

I really don't know...

the life blood of mmm is the new entrants and PH so with the purported closure of acc from where will you get paid

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2016
make una take heart
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Atiku2019: 5:59am On Dec 13, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Aptly said.

Without constant injection of new capital, the scheme will naturally crash eventually because it pays returns to its 'investors' from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources; and my bet is that the negative publicity that the scam has been receiving recently has had a significant impact on the inflow of new 'investors' to the scheme, hence the possible crash.

cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Holds her heart .. What happened?

are you sure na only her heart u hold there tongue lipsrsealed wink
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nelsoncutie(m): 6:04am On Dec 13, 2016
I am an MMM participant n d report posted has been confirmed to be true...MMM Has placed a one month freeze on every confirmed mavro.By implication,d freezing will be lifted on d 13th of January,2017. I have hundreds of thousand stuck in my MMM account but am NOT going to panic...I am hoping for the best but am also prepared for the worst.Though it is painful that this has 2 happen at this time cos it is my first time of Providing help in MMM,I will not PANIC.God willing,everything will return to normal by next year. Let NO participant panic,all hope is not lost yet.

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by bmxshop: 6:12am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM is gone, if u invested in it, take heart.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by VickyRotex(f): 6:12am On Dec 13, 2016
azimibraun:
. Enough bro... Don't in attempt to defend what met you and abuse what you came with. What's all this stuff about Balck..Black? You were born black and obviously an adult, when was MMM created; Did it build our country to this level; Did it create Daangote, Adenuga or Ifeanyi Uba? Just make your point and stop being a Racist against your own Race .

Nice one! cool

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by lumzybo: 6:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Chai!!! The means no flexing the hols niyen ooo... all money has been converted to marvro and it's so GREEN but unfortunately,it's FROZEN

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by VickyRotex(f): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Larablink:
For real cry. It's not possible. My heart oh.

lol. How musshh you get inside? embarassed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by fitzmayowa: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2016
samilo88:
When I saw 3 missed calls from my colleague at around 3am, I knew the worst had happened. The guy has about 1m in the scheme and was supposed to gh today. I warned him to invest wisely but u know the usual punch line "is it ur money"..

cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by VickyRotex(f): 6:25am On Dec 13, 2016
samilo88:
When I saw 3 missed calls from my colleague at around 3am, I knew the worst had happened. The guy has about 1m in the scheme and was supposed to gh today. I warned him to invest wisely but u know the usual punch line "is it ur money"..

Chaiiii! cry cry

He should keep hope alive.

My fear for them is, when they defrost it, lots of people will wanna take out their money, due to massive panic, which may affect the system. Except they find a way to curtail it.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ayusco85(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Denial is the first stage of grief.

In 2 weeks time, you'll read this your post and be shaking your head like a lizard learning new dance.

In 3 weeks, you won't be able to sleep.

In 4 weeks, you'll be swearing for Mavrodi in fluent Russian language.

Hahahaha. I laugh in Russia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Basi123: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
MrEverest:
What will you people gain by creating unnecessary panic among the people They said it is a temporary freeze that will be removed in 3 weeks time, so what are you guys yapping about

You don't get it, when a woman misses her periods for months, she's termed pregnant under normal circumstances,... She doesn't need a doctor
This same thing happened to SA this year, froze accounts April, crashed May.... This freezing might, just might, be a sign.
I pray it's not going down Sha, cos my 300 embarassed, buh y, y, y should de do this, this festive period... When expenditures would be at its peak.... Why embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by LOVEGINO(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
dotuna3:
Can't you read?

Why are people so cool with carrying wrong impressions

Read carefully its not crashing my brother
make u dey there dey convince ur self.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ayusco85(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:

The annoying thing about you visionleess bloggers and Nairaland miscreants is that you guys do not participate in MMM. Instead of you guys to nurture, protect and encourage the sustainance of MMM which has reduced over 20% poverty rate in the country for the past year, you poor people are supporting in the very government that brought HARDSHIP on you masses to kill MMM.

Honestly, the worst thing that will ever happen to any human is been a BLACK MAN/WOMAN, most especially Nigeria brid of BLACK. We hate good things in our lives, all we know is to kill and destroy.

So MMM is now a good thing? A ponzhi scheme where Peter is robbed to pay Paul? Please get Ur head outta Ur arsss. U aunt thinking straight

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by tjskii(f): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Choi na wa o, it was when I heard about the Christmas bonus that I became suspicious, 50% bonus just to bring in people's money and take off.... Omasheee oo, mmm peopl take heart, I feel your pain, the same kind of pain I'm going thru right now with cycler, every week new update, but bottomline we all have been scammed, the sooner we accept it and move on, the better for us all, both mmm and cycler

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by jimmyT: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2016
eh don happen. hmmm

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ayusco85(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2016
jane122:
MMM why now

I sell bitcoin at 495$ Hurry availability in stock

U sell wat u can't even touch. See hw my people ve become mumu

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ayusco85(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2016
peterdrury:
A friend borrowed more than 200, used my account and was supposed to get help too. The pay back period of the borrowed money is this week.

Pls tell him to run. Hahaha
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Godtaye: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2016
mmm will be active by January I believe so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by evansjeff(m): 6:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Chaiiiii....mmm participants right now...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by evansjeff(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Hey

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Sike(m): 6:41am On Dec 13, 2016
O pari! Lobatan. Wahala dey! Owo olowo? How will I do it?! Na to runaway sure pass.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by evansjeff(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Godtaye:
mmm will be active by January
I believe so
keep consoling your self, you all were shouting "is it your money"? the earlier you accepted the fact you've been scammed because of your greed, the better for you.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Corrinthians(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:

The annoying thing about you visionleess bloggers and Nairaland miscreants is that you guys do not participate in MMM. Instead of you guys to nurture, protect and encourage the sustainance of MMM which has reduced over 20% poverty rate in the country for the past year, you poor people are supporting in the very government that brought HARDSHIP on you masses to kill MMM.

Honestly, the worst thing that will ever happen to any human is been a BLACK MAN/WOMAN, most especially Nigeria brid of BLACK. We hate good things in our lives, all we know is to kill and destroy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by shigo04: 6:53am On Dec 13, 2016
yinkslinks:
There is hope
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by osolee(m): 6:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Don't panic!!!

January not far grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by dunkem21(m): 7:01am On Dec 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
are you sure na only her heart u hold there tongue lipsrsealed wink

cheesy Something soft touch my hand sha lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Heineken(m): 7:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Wow... Mmm Don crash be that... I reason this shii na.. Why the Xmas bonus? And I tell Timothy o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Lamborghini(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Basi123:

You don't get it, when a woman misses her periods for months, she's termed pregnant under normal circumstances,... She doesn't need a doctor
This same thing happened to SA this year, froze accounts April, crashed May.... This freezing might, just might, be a sign.
I pray it's not going down Sha, cos my 300 embarassed, buh y, y, y should de do this, this festive period... When expenditures would be at its peak.... Why embarassed
Mmm SA hasn't crashed please
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Fantastic2m(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM participant need to play Aye Le. Full subtitle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jdyNw2cfD8

The popular Aye le oh track.. Use am to calm ur nerves

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.