Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,309 members, 7,780,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:57 PM

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters (71753 Views)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Freezes Out Mavrodians / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by midol: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2016
lavenderjade:

liar
Your opinion, my business.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by samdean(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2016
everything in life is a risk....let the PH and GH continue
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by phaamsaam: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Good Morning Friends,
We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”. This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure. However, this piece is my due research and opinion.
 What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.
 What is the implication of this?
It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing. However, your will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH. That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.
 Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system. In the previous meetings Mr Andrew say SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017. So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.
It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH. Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for my wife’s delivery and the naming but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.
If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).
Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled. As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.
VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….
If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing. This scenerio will crash MMM this Dec.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen. While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree…. The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community. 1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.
Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.
However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.
Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!
3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week….. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week. They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time farme is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…..This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays. This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH. This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.
So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME
 Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.
 Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.
 Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.
 Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.
FINAL WORDS
We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. As a trained journalist that I am, we were taught that “bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigor. But we also need to stand with courage, reseilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.
Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.
MMM all the way

#ibelieveinthiscourse
#thisisnotpausemode
#panicisakiller
#wewilllaughatlast

Together we change the world

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by MilesLamar(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

Denial is the first stage of grief.

In 2 weeks time, you'll read this your post and be shaking your head like a lizard learning new dance.

In 3 weeks, you won't be able to sleep.

In 4 weeks, you'll be swearing for Mavrodi in fluent Russian language.

hahahahahahahshaha

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Johnnyessence(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Everyone shouldn't panic about the pause mode. Infact the admin is very intelligent and brilliant in tackling issues against the scheme. I have gone through the system since it won't crash. First and foremost their website is not host in Nigeria. And the hackers can't hack the website cos they have different gurus that's working for them. It is the ignorant ones that's speaking against MMM cos they don't benefit from the scheme. After three weeks pause you will see another new participant that will register again in continuation of the scheme in 2017. As far as am concern the scheme can't crash. Infact it is strong by the day. Helping hands international once pause for some weeks in working on their s website and till today they are still strong in Nigeria. They are still giving out cars,laptops and other bonus. We shouldn't inculcate the spirit of fear.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by harry2sexy(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Ayomel:
MMM or what ever you call it, it's a fraud pls check the history and stories.
Work and make money stop looking for free stuff mind you there isn't anything free in life except what almighty God created. Lazy people and those that what free stuff gets defrauded easily.
Only few will get there money back and a lot will loose there money.
Wish u best of luck
Just like you check the history of all ur "leaders" before going to d polls to stake ur neck out for them.

They caused this. I know graduates on bought Keke napep from mmm proceeds just so they can hussle with it . would u say mmm didn't help them? Which of ur leaders can provide common napep for the over 3million jobless graduates?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ogasman(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2016
I just pray the system doesn't reboots like that of south Africa...

Frozen mavros later was inaccessible and started vanishing from Dash board ....

People lost all of their mavros online.....

It was a disaster after their mavros got frozen....

Mmm has been a salvation to alot of Nigerians my people...

But the only thing you got now is prayer... Pray they bounce back in January and pray the mavros get unfrozen and ph and gh continues exponentially.........

But also prepare for the negative also....

God help naijA

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by domdan13(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by FancyDaddy: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Mavros will be defrosted at due time.
Previous News for 2015.

ATTENTION! The old Mavro is defrosted!

Dear participants!

We are pleased to inform you that things in the Community are going so well that we decided to go to the second stage of repaying the debts on old Mavro.etc.
You can also search news for Mavros Defrosted. God Bless us.
MMM For Life.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by almousty: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:

The annoying thing about you visionleess bloggers and Nairaland miscreants is that you guys do not participate in MMM. Instead of you guys to nurture, protect and encourage the sustainance of MMM which has reduced over 20% poverty rate in the country for the past year, you poor people are supporting in the very government that brought HARDSHIP on you masses to kill MMM.

Honestly, the worst thing that will ever happen to any human is been a BLACK MAN/WOMAN, most especially Nigeria brid of BLACK. We hate good things in our lives, all we know is to kill and destroy.

Abeg try paddle ur own canoe na.....waetin blaq naija male or female do u. i hope the mavros get defrost at due time stipulated and if not, thats mavros loss they should all have been prepared for. Mavros destiny is not in the hands of Nigerian brid of blaq.......#notoracism
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
datovid:
1 question pls...if there is no central account and every1 gets paid in naira(not in bitcoin that is untraceable).. Why would they run?

Na Nigerians go kill d system with panic

Captain Mumu. They will run because they have ordered people to pay help into their various accounts, which would have appeared to be regular MMM participants. .grin

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by dunkem21(m): 11:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Larablink:

My money. In MMM Oh.

Sorry cry .. Let's wait for one month as advised cry
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by sade1994(f): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2016
After deciding to use my Nysc preparation and camp money that my dad gave me with my own personal money ......and this happened?
Lord. ..mmm has stripped me naked. ....who will I tell my story to?

And now this news is giving me malaria and typhoid symptoms. ....I'm seriously down. ....

Haaaaaaa

Te MI ba mi

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Deartobe: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Na wa oooo...And I already have 20000 in it. I hope it is rectified. cry
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by diegwu01: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Lilamartedi:
providing help and giving help
thanks
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Melvinsofty: 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
tjskii:
Choi na wa o, it was when I heard about the Christmas bonus that I became suspicious, 50% bonus just to bring in people's money and take off.... Omasheee oo, mmm peopl take heart, I feel your pain, the same kind of pain I'm going thru right now with cycler, every week new update, but bottomline we all have been scammed, the sooner we accept it and move on, the better for us all, both mmm and cycler
Same here ultimate cycler every day new update.. We just have to move ahead they played a fast one on everybody
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by alwelldinho(m): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
I rep sustainability grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by nnabuike1(m): 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
With the latest development of the so-called MMM, there seem to be but 2 main questions on the minds of interested parties.

1) Will "MMM" resume normal operations after the advertised date of Jan 14th?

2) Has "MMM" actually crashed, and "investors" are merely in the expect initial stages of wishful thinking and self deceit that
often affect those who have been struck by grief inducing trauma?

To resolve this question, we ought to consider the facts.

1) In China, Zimbabwe and in South Africa MMM froze accounts in roughly 9 months after its inception in the respective countries,
then crashed soon afterwards. The situation is not much different from what has just been obtained in Nigeria. The reason why
it may have lasted about 3~4 months longer in Nigeria can probably be attributed to the large population and perhaps a higher proportion
of greedy, silly people among his population.

2) A serving of crap is still a serving of crap regardless of any elaboration of accompanying garnishments. MMM is a pyramid scheme, and
all pyramid schemes will eventually collapse upon itself. The critical factor in such operations is the size of investments compared to the
size of closers. When there are not enough new investments to settle the closers, the scheme will collapse(The operators of MMM were
probably aware of the dangers of this close to the Christmas season, which might explain their introduction of the "Christmas bonus"
as a means of checking such danger).

3) Even if this fraud resumes on January 14th as expected, the chances of its survival is minuscule for the following reasons:

Those who have had to wait for almost a month to "get help" will waste no time in pulling out their investments.

The expected number of new investors(The beating heart of this operation) will be severely reduced due to the enormous amount of
derogatory publicity that this freeze will induce. The consequence is that even on January 14th, the operation will probable freeze again(i.e. Crash) because GH > PH. Speculatively, this is probably what happened in the 3 above mentioned countries. First a freeze, then confluently followed by the crash.

Note that I have not expressed any opinion here as to whether MMM has crash/will crash/live forever/etc. I have only considered the 2 possible outcomes. MMM will re-open on January 14th versus MMM will crash before January 14th. MMM supporters, please take note before
attempting to crucify me.

Regards.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by VickyRotex(f): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Larablink:

50,000 my school money for next year. cry

Awwwww Pele (((Hugs)))

It's well. Dont panic. Keep hope alive till January.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by greenmonk: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:

The annoying thing about you visionleess bloggers and Nairaland miscreants is that you guys do not participate in MMM. Instead of you guys to nurture, protect and encourage the sustainance of MMM which has reduced over 20% poverty rate in the country for the past year, you poor people are supporting in the very government that brought HARDSHIP on you masses to kill MMM.

Honestly, the worst thing that will ever happen to any human is been a BLACK MAN/WOMAN, most especially Nigeria brid of BLACK. We hate good things in our lives, all we know is to kill and destroy.

Nairalsnders don't also support fake drug manufacturers, drug peddlers, corrupt politicians, armed robbers and kidnappers even when they maker Money and "sustain" some people as you claim. Our grouse with mmm is that it does not encourage hard work but erodes our economic base which is self Confidence in the ability of the individual to work for the growth of our economy. Raw cash alone does not define an economy, if in doubt please ask Zimbabwe.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
*Truth*
When Christmas draws near, people move out all their money, have it all spent and come back in January to suffer, but here comes MMM, nicest platform I have seen,
It automatically paused withdrawals to resume on the January 12, this is to keep safe the financial health of it's participants not allowing them spend all they have during the Yuletide and come back in January to suffer recession.
Please welcome it with grateful heart,
Continue your normal PH if you still have free monies!
And those of us already PHed, lets welcome the pause and enjoy it tomorrow.

Remember, the stability of MMM depends on the stability of our hearts to changes, lets remain positive and optimistic to the change

Long live MMM-Nigeria

Am in support of this move. This is d best way to prevent MMM from crashing. Another reason that can make MMM crash is this Moratorium issue, it's becoming too much. Imagine placing someone on moratorium for 2 months, if I eventually get back my money, will I still have d mind to put money in MMM again.They said begging them is d solution, there's no style I have not used to beg, I've uploaded everything I could upload but the account is still on moratorium. I know a lot of people that has giving up on MMM because of moratorium issue. So they should do sth about it.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
embarassed
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by haysed: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whether crash or frozen, people ought to prepare their minds for any eventuality when taking such risks. it is on this forum that someone advised that after first investment, re-invest only just the returns on your money. But most Nigerians who are participants want to use MMM to get rich quickly.

Very unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Larablink(f): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
VickyRotex:

Awwwww Pele (((Hugs)))

It's well. Dont panic. Keep hope alive till January.
thanks dearie. Will try and manage

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by kaymart: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Happyangel89:
Am in support of this move. This is d best way to prevent MMM from crashing. Another reason that can make MMM crash is this Moratorium issue, it's becoming too much. Imagine placing someone on moratorium for 2 months, if I eventually get back my money, will I still have d mind to put money in MMM again.They said begging them is d solution, there's no style I have not used to beg, I've uploaded everything I could upload but the account is still on moratorium. I know a lot of people that has giving up on MMM because of moratorium issue. So they should do sth about it.

.u nailed it.
how long have u been moratorium?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by ogasman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Watching scream queens...

Alot of screaming this new yr lol
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by slimsoshady(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

In 2 weeks time, you'll read this your post and be shaking your head like a lizard learning new dance.

bro yu must b a motivational speaker..lolz
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Pylony(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrMcJay:

hahaha guy you funny no be small.. mmm boys are not smiling this Christmas, cash meant to get a special gift for Bae is already stucked in mmm ATM till further notice.
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by Presius(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Trut:

Wikipedia Isnt Your Enemy Not Laziness On Your Part Is.
The Owner Of Mmm Is An Excon!
He Was Convicted By Russian Authories For Defrauding Russians Of Over 5 Billion Dollars.
What Good Comes Out From Repeating The Mistakes Of Others?
Re: BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters by MrMcJay(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

thanks for making me laugh grin
Uwc Sir. U na my Oga for Auto section na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" / Guide To Cosmetics Production And Profitability In Nigeria / MMM: Is It Only Me That Observe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.