Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture (3356 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by manmoraskk: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding,
Administration

Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by Osmondinho(m): 6:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Happy Birthday to Bestlily

to the topic.... wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by powerfulsettingz: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by dsauce: 6:25am On Dec 13, 2016
this a very baseless reason.it better be a joke o cos many people go do xmas for hospital bed o due to cardiac arrest
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by carlosta: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Took my chances when I could. With a bit of luck. I gained much from this. And i recently created a 100k order and was going to pay in before i saw this. See as i moonwalk like Michael Jackson

7 Likes

Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by Imoy(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2016
carlosta:
Took my chances when I could. With a bit of luck. I gained much from this. And i recently created a 100k order and was going to pay in before i saw this. See as i moonwalk like Michael Jackson

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by Sunnymatey(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2016
carlosta:
Guy we need change our names to Lucky, same thing happen to me in altimate cycler, have even given the money to my upliner to p.h b4 news of the site crashing filter into the the air. Trust me, l immediately ordered that payment be suspended and money transfered to my account.
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by MVLOX(m): 7:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Wen some of us talked abt tins like dis and why we can do dis dey called us haters nw dey re moon walking and sun walking.....
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by 20dollarblogs: 7:53am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmmm...na small small snail dey enter shell...
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by carlosta: 8:06am On Dec 13, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Guy we need change our names to Lucky, same thing happen to me in altimate cycler, have even given the money to my upliner to p.h b4 news of the site crashing filter into the the air. Trust me, l immediately ordered that payment be suspended and money transfered to my account.

Wow that was close! Mine was really really close. If monday wasn't a holiday my money will be in there. Lucky bro
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by iXavier: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
carlosta:

Wow that was close! Mine was really really close. If monday wasn't a holiday my money will be in there. Lucky bro

Go and pay! undecided
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by iXavier: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
carlosta:

Go and pay! grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by maleeks(m): 9:00am On Dec 13, 2016
what!

Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by Abee79(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Eventually, EVERY Ponzi scheme collapses in on itself, regardless of the packaging they give it lipsrsealed

Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by matrix199(m): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2016
They were warned, but they didn't listen.
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by carlosta: 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
iXavier:

Go and pay! grin

Lol
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by kedunaija(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Shocking Reasons MMM Suspended / Froze Payment To Nigeria
http://dailygists.com.ng/shocking-reasons-mmm-suspended-froze-payment-nigeria/
Re: Reason Mmm Nigeria Suspend Payment For A Month Details With Picture by Kemperor: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Invest 200,000 Naira? / Genesis Mining (gm) / The Safest Strategy In Football Betting Investment ;joining Is Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.