Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS (28056 Views)

Soldier In A Joyous Mood After Completing His 'Boko Haram' Mission In Borno.PICS / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Buratai Sends Cows To Troops In Sambisa For Christmas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by worisj(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by Daniel058(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Ndi armi
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by softMarket(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
JohnieWalker:
d mod do yu soft work abi...how market

Bros...my market no sell o
the mod just do soft work on top my soft market grin grin grin
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by peekay007: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2016
you like Quarrel Pass Fight o.......,U still dey look for trouble again
softMarket:
grin he came and started eating!!!

Is boko haram inside the food? grin

to the APC Mod that baned me......iffa say thunder fire u now,u go ban me again.......but lemme just wish u Happy Christmas!! grin grin

how is ur family also?.....that ur sister don born? grin ...what abt ur brother,dat one wey prison? grin him don cum out? grin ......
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by collinometricx: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
On a normal day if u meet all these mod wen der ban person 4 real life dem nor qo fit open mouth talk to man but na to der ban be their softwork... Them ban mhi reach like 3times 4 politics and business
softMarket:

u mean december 2017?

That is wickedness....pure wickedness grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by babasolo(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
softMarket:

u mean december 2017?

That is wickedness....pure wickedness grin grin

I swear those guys no get chill at all... me de avoid dem like police SARS.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by hoefucker: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
softMarket:

which one should i answer? grin
Kilode or Ogini

oga dey go think of another moniker wey u go u$egrin

na taperule dem go use measure ur ban
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by collinometricx: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM
worisj:
MM
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by Antara0503(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2016
D soldier by his right in d first pic,c as he open him mouth wide#ebina.
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by RoyalGoat: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Wetyn concern me when DBS pays.
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by softMarket(m): 9:42am On Dec 13, 2016
collinometricx:
On a normal day if u meet all these mod wen der ban person 4 real life dem nor qo fit open mouth talk to man but na to der ban be their softwork... Them ban mhi reach like 3times 4 politics and business

shhhh!!!

They go hear u oh grin
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by softMarket(m): 9:43am On Dec 13, 2016
peekay007:
you like Quarrel Pass Fight o.......,U still dey look for trouble again

Nooo

i just dey wish merry christmas!

No be christmas we dey again? grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by softMarket(m): 9:44am On Dec 13, 2016
hoefucker:

oga dey go think of another moniker wey u go u$egrin

na taperule dem go use measure ur ban

i swear!...these mods no get joy at all !!! grin grin
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by optional1(f): 9:45am On Dec 13, 2016
softMarket:

the thing pain me oo grin grin

the APC mod ban me since last thursday.....na today him release me!!! grin grin

ehya sorry
pele

thank God you out and healthy...
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2016
A show of hunger!!! see how the other one open mouth.

wetin join boko haram come join rice?
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by optional1(f): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2016
worisj:
MM
MMM
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by collinometricx: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2016
U be beatinq dem qo collect
softMarket:

shhhh!!!
They go hear u oh grin
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by Antara0503(m): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2016
D soldier by his right in d first pic,c as he open him mouth wide#ebina
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by rawtouch: 9:48am On Dec 13, 2016
ccb still deh reason your mata
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by optional1(f): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2016
collinometricx:
MMM

Lol see u
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by luvisdkey: 9:51am On Dec 13, 2016
I pray you will not eat poison in the name of showing humility and down to earth acting. That is not your job to teach them how to eat.
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by collinometricx: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Watin appen
optional1:

Lol see u
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by optional1(f): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2016
collinometricx:
Watin appen

nothing
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by mindtricks: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Edwinmason:
what about zaria were nigeria army killed innocent people.......why e neva visit them?

Because the life of an everyday Nigerian is regarded as being worthless!
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by hoefucker: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
softMarket:

i swear!...these mods no get joy at all !!! grin grin
na zero joy dem dey.
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Is the nigerian army recruitment form out yet?
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by Dalyjay(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

Thank your God you only wish him happy Xmas if not your ban for reach 2019...

lol, na for Im to forget d account b dat
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by nextprince: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
pascal2young:
is a military man suppose to eat with the cap on? just asking

Very good observation.
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by Tmanir: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some officers claimed that they don't have night giggles, please address this as well.
CastedDude:
Yesterday, Sunday 11th December 2016, the Chief of Army Staff, Lieutenant General Tukur Yusufu Buratai visited some deployments of 7 Division Garrison and 25 Task Force Brigade where he interacted with troops. He addressed troops at Delwa, Musafanari, Bulabulin, Damboa, Sabongari and Biu. During the visit he addressed both officers and soldiers.

Specifically he addressed troops of 81 Battalion at Bulabulin where he reiterated his goodwill message of no more time to waste and urged them to maintain the momentum and keep the spirit high. He enjoined to work hard to ensure that main residents of the community are back. He also informed them of his effort as regards their welfare such as planned rotation.

In 254 Battalion he commented them for their wonderful efforts. He expressed happiness that Boko Haram terrorists are meeting their Waterloo in their area of responsibility. He directed that they must Maintain the aggression through regular patrols and ambushes. They must move into nook and crannies where the terrorists are hiding and smoke them out.

The COAS also addressed the officers where he emphasized on exemplary conduct and leadership. At Sabon Gari, the COAS addressed officers and soldiers of Alpha Company where he commended them for their wonderful efforts. He also shared meal with the troops.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-what-chief-of-army-staff-did-during.html
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by Chuckd123(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
There's this special feeling you get when your overall boss leaves his office to pay your branch office a visit. Same with this guys too, it's improving their morale.
Re: See What The Chief Of Army Staff Did During His Visit To Troops In Borno. PICS by alpha2zulu: 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
pascal2young:
is a military man suppose to eat with the cap on? just asking
Nice observation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleye Gbenga And Dimeji Adeleye Attacked In Ekiti, Beaten Mercilessly (Photo) / FFK And Dele Momodu On Tinubu And 2023 / PDP G5 Governors Meet With Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.