Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash - Investment (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash (123643 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Khez: 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
stupid Nigerians that don't read , wont read , but can jump into conclusion without understanding clear statement

umuafuofia
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nairasolutions: 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
They cnt just go like that
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by MaGenT77: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Tears and wailing on Tuesday as Mavrodians wake up to the gory news of MMM Nigeria, the Ponzi Scheme freezing all money in its system till next year.

This single act, many participants believed may be the end of the Ponzi scheme system which the Central Bank of Nigeria has already cautioned the over 2 million participants to be wary of.

When[url] NEWSHELM.COM[/url] contacted the Customer Unit of the Scheme.... no one seems available to answer queries and several requests on the decision and suspension of withdrawals from the system til January, 2017.

Here are some reactions from the MMM community and what hope lies for them in the Ponzi system this festive season:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/mmm-nigeria-i-am-doomed-i-need-my-money.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ashala(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jakasibo:
If everybody decides to GH help in January who will now pay them when there no PH

Scary question ooooo. Mogbe oooo cry
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by whiteroses(f): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
I hope they are not trying anything funny with people's money :/
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Sotenna(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mr. Seun, you can't possibly keep quiet while this is going on, I've noticed right from the onset that negative publicity have always had a free way to the front page. Never have I seen any positive post concerning MMM on the front page, even when you know it's evident this programme has actually helped a lot of nairalanders and Nigerians at large.

Nairaland is a one stop for most computer literate Nigerians for news, information, education and entertainment, so I find it quite disturbing when this place shows any kind of bias towards something so obvious.

I'd sincerely need a reply from you.

Who are you so scared of to this extent?
What were you promised in return if you look the other way?
What happened to being fair and just?

I ask these because the mods must have taken their instructions from someone. If they can get to you then it means we the nairalanders are no longer safe, because they can manipulate us through you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Seun is nothing but a pussy.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Donshegxy10(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fembleez1:
My own opinion is that, they might eventually not crash yet. If they don't, it is a strategy to get more people to believe in the scheme and after which they've gotten sizeable number of people and enough funds, they will now crash proper. It is a pure Logic that can be understood by anyone, without even taking philosophy or Logic.

I wish i can do it for once if it reopens and run for my life but i prefer to continue with my 1960betting and William Hill than MMM. I go sabi how my money take enter market and any weyrey team wey spoil my ticket. smiley
hello,
how can one verify his William hill account and procedure for opening one
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Mujtahida: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Annalise:

Bruh.. Banks are not ponzi schemes. They are incorporated companies who have board of directors and shareholders that vote. These are the ways a bank makes money apart from interest: Equity ( shareholders and increase in share prices which increases goodwill and capitalisation), assets like receivables and cash. Sale and leaseback of fixed assets, finance and mortgage transactions, treasury bills and discounted securities, government grants, foreign exchange gains, etc. These are ways that banks are different from ponzi schemes. A ponzi scheme can't create a balance sheet because there are no assets. No liabilities. No equity. The asset is the same as the liability and also the same as the capital. If a bank goes under due to liquidity problems, you look at its assets and start selling them off to pay back investors. You start with the creditors and the shareholders are usually the last because they bare the most risk. If a ponzi scheme goes under, that's the end. No assets to sell, no identifiable creditors. I have never heard of a bank going under and not being able to settle at least, it's creditors. If this happens, then there is extensive fraud in the financial statements and someone usually ends up in prison.
I will ask you four questions:
1) Do you know the difference between real money and fiat money?
2)whose money do banks lend to borrowers, theirs or that of customers?
3)why are most nations in the world in debt?
4)whats the difference between MMM and the local esusu or workers contribution scheme wherein a person whose turn it is takes a lump sum from the accumulated contribution of other participants?
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by wezzyjasified(m): 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Olubukola16:
Na greed dey kill our people, do once and comot but them no go hear. If you wanna do a thing like that, do something that you won't feel much even if you lose out eventually. Advocates of MMM, sorry o....... If you don't mind, check my signature...... it's very real!!!
bukola so u want me to do crowd rising n leave mmm?
now I know u don't know what's up..so crowd rising is better and saver than mmm abi?
with mmm, put ur money n watch it grow but crowd rising, put ur money n look for who will pay u or else u wait till eternity
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by wezzyjasified(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
obitee69:
Seun is nothing but a pussy.
he pass puna
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by wezzyjasified(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sotenna:
Mr. Seun, you can't possibly keep quiet while this is going on, I've noticed right from the onset that negative publicity have always had a free way to the front page. Never have I seen any positive post concerning MMM on the front page, even when you know it's evident this programme has actually helped a lot of nairalanders and Nigerians at large.

Nairaland is a one stop for most computer literate Nigerians for news, information, education and entertainment, so I find it quite disturbing when this place shows any kind of bias towards something so obvious.

I ask these because the mods must have taken their instructions from someone. If they can get to you then it means we the nairalanders are no longer safe, because they can manipulate us through you.
God bless ur head
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Donshegxy10(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sotenna:

nice write up but from my view I don't think seun and his moderators are biased towards the scheme but rather truthful and enlightening the masses, yes mmm has helped many Nigerians but the truth is that mmm is a ponzi scheme and it will crash someday but WHEN?
that's a big question begging for answer.

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Fembleez1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Donshegxy10:

hello,
how can one verify his William hill account and procedure for opening one

If you are in Nigeria, I advice you open 1960bet or Nairabet or Bet9ja. A verfication will be sent to your email. Just log-on to their site and proceed by clicking on registration.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by maasoap(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
haibe:
Lol i dont do mmm but i know it wont crash yet. As long as u guys don't withraw all ur money in jan without reinvesting.
I
What if the owner or creator had decided to have his bite? Or, don't tell me you never knew he would pack one day and disappear with the mumus money?
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by wezzyjasified(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
maasoap:

I
What if the owner or creator had decided to have his bite? Or, don't tell me you never knew he would pack one day and disappear with the mumus money?
how will he disappear with ppl(not mumu) money?
are they paying to any account or random ppl account?
there's no office or headquarters for mmm..no single account..cos I don't understand u oo
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by shulamitewoman(f): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
handelex:
"This is how MMM crashed in South
Africa. In May, MMM SA announced a
freeze, just like MMM Nigeria did in
December, SA still frozen"....

just saw this on twitter, is it true?
it didn't crash in SA they got it frozen due to many are GH and not PH.. after one month it was lifted.... ask anybody in SA.. stop causing HBP for people
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Yarduni: 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chai see hot temper

Ol boy people don lose money well well oh! grin grin grin

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ify4king(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
shulamitewoman:
it didn't crash in SA they got it frozen due to many are GH and not PH.. after one month it was lifted.... ask anybody in SA.. stop causing HBP for people
I read that after d pause mode was lifted, the system was reset, i.e. everybody started from scratch

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Sotenna(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Donshegxy10:

nice write up but from my view I don't think seun and his moderators are biased towards the scheme but rather truthful and enlightening the masses, yes mmm has helped many Nigerians but the truth is that mmm is a ponzi scheme and it will crash someday but WHEN?
that's a big question begging for answer.

Friend, do you know how powerful information is?!

Information whether right or wrong is powerful. Armed with the right information you can succeed where others have failed, with the wrong information time could be wasted, wars could be started, lives could be lost.

Any literate with the mental power to read and comprehend written text couldn't in anyway misunderstand and hence misinterpret what was written at MMM's web site this morning.

It was written in a plain and simple language. You can go read it yourself.

The programme didn't crash, a kind of pause mode was initiated, this happened last year December too. Why this kind of panic never happened was because only a few knew about MMM then, January everything resumed fine again.

The hardship the leadership of this country has driven it's citizens through brought MMM to the limelight, and popularity.

If there's a big lie, it's the Nigerian government, if there's a ponzi scheme, I've never seen one more blatant and brutal than the Nigerian government.

Someone deliberately started this inferno, what confuses me is why Seun let it happen at his front door.

I've been a member of this site since 2008, I've never seen this kind of callousness here before.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Donshegxy10(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fembleez1:

If you are in Nigeria, I advice you open 1960bet or Nairabet or Bet9ja. A verfication will be sent to your email. Just log-on to their site and proceed by clicking on registration.
I once had an account with 1960 but I don't trust them after they went under for a while.
funding of bet9ja is like passing through the eye of a needle .
nairabet is my best bookie but no thanks to @akinalabi ever since changes were made on their platform its been hard to place bet on its platform.
thanks boss.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Vaxt(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM is not for Kids
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by morganist99(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tynasparks:
try
pm me your number angry angry
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
honunlimited:
It's a precautionary measure for sustainability, we coming back massively next year.
MMM for live
Yeah!We are coming back massively next year to come and freeze another set of MMMers Accounts.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by shulamitewoman(f): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
ify4king:
I read that after d pause mode was lifted, the system was reset, i.e. everybody started from scratch
dats a big fat lie..i have friends there doing it
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Donshegxy10(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sotenna:

It was written in a plain and simple language. You can go read it yourself.

The programme didn't crash, a kind of pause mode was initiated, this happened last year December too. Why this kind of panic never happened was because only a few knew about MMM then, January everything resumed fine again.
brother I get your point and I quite understand your view, you are right to some extent.
as you said information is power, I think the damage will affect the scheme when it comes back, due to panic.
though i hope it comes up stronger in January.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by mruwaifo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
As for me and like minded businessmen . We are celebrating our " I told you so " moment as thing scan comes to an end . One of my workers actually resigned from work after collecting an advance that was meant for his accommodation and used it for mmm .
What a shame though .

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Sotenna(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Donshegxy10:

brother I get your point and I quite understand your view, you are right to some extent.
as you said information is power, I think the damage will affect the scheme when it comes back, due to panic.
though i hope it comes up stronger in January.

That's the point, the negative publicity is aimed at discouraging participants.

But the funny thing is it won't work. Because those fighting to bury MMM can't take care of those participating in it, if those participants turn to them for help they won't help them.

If they want to stop MMM there's only one way. They must stop looting our money, they must start being accountable, they should create jobs, and pay workers and pensioners when due.

But I know the Nigerian Government, this is going to be an impossible task for them, even in the next 50 years.

They're scared that if everyone is financially stable their will be no one to serve them, and do their dirty works for them. No more expendable thugs to rig elections for them, and commit violence for them.

If everyone is comfortable financially there will be no sacred cows, everyone will be answerable to the law. But if a few have all the powers, all the money, then they can make you do anything for them just for peanuts.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by olex88: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
*Guider Chuddy*

This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days.

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!
*Guider Chuudy*

This is the explanation...

Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January.
Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by wintersnow(m): 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
wowmenow:
All those people who invest in mmm are criminals

They want to rip where they don't sow

Nigger is reap

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
My money oooo
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by IYANGBALI: 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
izzou:

Iyangbali

Mind yourself

grin
e pain am tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.