Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January (17898 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi Is Nigeria’s Highest Paid Player In Europe / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / First Picture Of Leicester's New Signing Wilfried Ndidi In Training (2) (3) (4)

Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by ceomike(m): 9:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Leicester will sign their second Nigerian player, Wilfred Ndidi in January.

The English Premier League champions signed Nigerian winger Ahmed Musa in summer.

Leicester on Monday took a step closer to finalising the £15million transfer of Ndidi from Genk after he underwent a medical.

The clubs agreed the fee last month and the 19-year-old is to sign a five year contract in January once he gets clearance for a work permit.

Ndidi is an athletic, defensive midfielder renowned for his stamina.

The Nigeria international has scored two goals in 23 games for Genk this season.

Leicester face Bournemouth on Tuesday with Claudio Ranieri offering no guarantees of an instant return for midfielder Danny Drinkwater, who has completed a three-match ban.

‘It’s difficult to change when everything goes wrong and you see your best players not playing well,’ he said. ‘But when you win you can realise better and choose better

‘The away form is very important because if you lose the next two matches you forget this great performance and for us it’s fundamental to get points at Bournemouth and Stoke.

‘There are two big battles to come but with these warriors I am very confident.’

http://latestnews.com.ng/leicester-city-sign-15million-wilfred-ndidi-january/

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2016
Let the dude below me say something about this.
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by herzern(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2016
mamaemeka:
IGBO KWENU......!
Kingbuhari:
Another Biafran.... Afonjas ntooor
nawtyme:
Proudly 5‰

The tribalism rants..

SMH

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
IGBO KWENU......!

20 Likes

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by donfranklin(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
That's good
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Daniel058(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Nwannem nwoke grin

19 Likes

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by ameezy(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by sod09(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
day really need a dm after kante left

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by CXLVII: 10:27am On Dec 13, 2016
This English scouts re very lazy. I still wonder how confined they re in there search that they still yet to discover a treasure embedded in Africa and situated in the most populous country of the continent.

For the past 3 years, No single club has been able to discover My esteemed, rear and tactical skill despite that am opened to just €150,000/week.

I think the English FA need to declare a state of emergency in the quest to search for my being.

Am just what any club would need even though I ONLY intend playing for 2 seasons once I have enough money to live the remaining decade of my life before I clock 50

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Kingbuhari(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2016

24 Likes

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Chrisozone: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Nice move but hope he will be a regular player
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by nawtyme: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Proudly 5‰

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by jamalnation(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2016
K
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by ritababe(f): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Kingbuhari:

try get sense na

16 Likes

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by koolguy88(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Ndi Igbo are really making it globally.

Proud to be one

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2016
The boy sabi....they should have considered Kessie too
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Kx: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Is the transfer window open already??
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by oloriooko(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Ndidi will have to step up his game and work harder as the English league is far more demanding than the Jupiler
It's an opportunity to develop his game and push him into the league of the big boys
Wish you the best bro, we very proud of you

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by oloriooko(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Kx:
Is the transfer window open already??
From January 1st 2017
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by superfelix: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by MutantMetahuman: 10:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Na this bros be 19 shocked

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Arijude(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2016
ritababe:

try get sense na
Wagon
face. Gaa nọrọ ala

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by MutantMetahuman: 10:45am On Dec 13, 2016
CXLVII:
This English scouts re very lazy. I still wonder how confined they re in there search that they still yet to discover a treasure embedded in Africa and situated in the most populous country of the continent.

For the past 3 years, No single club has been able to discover My esteemed, rear and tactical skill despite that am opened to just €150,000/week.

I think the English FA need to declare a state of emergency in the quest to search for my being.

Am just what any club would need even though I ONLY intend playing for 2 seasons once I have enough money to live the remaining decade of my life before I clock 50
150,000 pound or 50 naira? grin

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by julioralph(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2016
good move, but please don't become a bench warmer o, just take a look at Musa smiley
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by funnynation(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2016
He should also pray for game time..
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by DozieInc(m): 10:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by loomer: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
Na this bros be 19 shocked

How e take concern you?

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Ignatio(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Still don't know how I followed this guy on IG. But I'm cool with him.

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by dacovajnr: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2016
If any big team wants a player as good as kante then Etebo is the Answer...Dunno why the Big clubs ain't seeing this Workaholic, Box to Box Midfielder wink

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by Kingbuhari(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2016
herzern:

The tribalism rants..
SMH

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by safarigirl(f): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2016
dacovajnr:
If any big team wants a player as good as kante then Etebo is the Answer...Dunno why the Big clubs ain't seeing this Workaholic, Box to Box Midfielder wink
they can't see him in the Portuguese third division. His agent needs to find him a better club

Re: Leicester City To Sign £15million Wilfred Ndidi In January by LorDBolton(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
The boy sabi....they should have considered Kessie too

To me that kessie is overrated.

I watched him in their victories against roma and inter + loss to juve.

Nothing special

Phil Masinga Dies Aged 49! / How Did Real Madrid & Barcelona Perform After Ronaldo & Messi Left The Clubs? / Pictures From The 2014 Nigeria Federation Cup Final Enyimba Fc 2 Vs Dolphin Fc 1