Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Personal Development: Building Yourself For All Youths - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Personal Development: Building Yourself For All Youths (355 Views)

Personal Development Class / What Is Your Personal Development Plan (PDP) FOR 2017 ? / Advice To All Youths, Learn From Miss Anambra Mistake - Ajibola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Development: Building Yourself For All Youths by Essentials1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
There are three things I came to study and understand throughout my life, and that is self discovery, self development and self improvement...

Self Discovery

We all know that self discovery is the beginning stage things, when you finally discover yourself that you mean something, have something or worth something... it is when you come to understand that you were not just born to just go to school come out , get a job and get married... No... you come to understand who you are and what you mean to your friends, what you mean to them and what they see in you....

Self Development

This is the development of this person you just discovered, believe me if you just discovered yourself, don;t continue to live with that self, develop it, because life develops and the greatest people in the world develop with them...

I live my life according to rules and some people will think that is boring, rules and regulations and principles are not fun.. Well I have lots of friends and they love being around me, some call me funny, matured and principled, regarding me with respect and still they joke with me... and yet I live with rules and regulations and principles..

Develop yourself to live according to a point of understanding, you can't just be living by how you feel... I mean you feel a hot subject and you scream with all your might and fling the object away (that is just natural and how your body is supposed to respond it is called reflex action).. but it is immature, unreasonable, you might fling that object and cause more damage to something, your screaming although exaggerated will cause noise and irritation to others.. But now there is something called conditioned reflex, in which you touch a hot object, hiss instead of scream while bearing the pain, and quickly but carefully drop the hot object in a suitable place...

This example is the difference between someone who has gone through self development and someone who hasn't, who just lives normally or lives after self discovering.

What do you think? are you one of those people in that example...

You are right, or maybe know, but whichever one you are.. You must do this to conquer... and that is .....

Self Improvement

No matter how old you are, you can still improve on what you have developed.. the world changes everyday, and even if you keep developing different actions and reflexes that you posses you have to improve on the ones you have developed...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

I will talk about self improvement on my next article, and you will see why the world's greatest men take it seriously...

I don't want you to miss this so you can just follow me and I will follow you immediately

(1) (Reply)

Quitting A Habit You Don't Like.. / Virgin Pastor Talks About Married Life(funny Video) / Marital S*x Life: How To Spice Up Your S*x Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.