Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) (121863 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by pelumzy007(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aya!!

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Viking007(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nma27:
But many people made money from MMM, Why all the wailing? Greed factor is involved. That was how greedy people crashed ultimate recycler angry
cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by anonym0us: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yikpata1:
Please what happened to MMM, obu gini?
Safety Tips:
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person

#copied o
dude u are crazy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
Yarduni:
Its over. FG will hunt this guy down. Sorry mavrodians cry cry cry cry cry

did FG not warn everybody

by the way did you pay your money into his acc ? maybe you should ask your lawyer
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Viking007(m): 2:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun has gradually become one if those ignorant social media owners who will do everything to tarnish the image of people/interests they completely know nothing about.

you will fail and MMM will resume come january as they always do every end of the year.

MMM gave me the capital i needed to boost my business when your so called banks and government let me down. so why are you always in a haste to post news of them to frontpage be it true or false when you should be concerned about what buhari and his cows in government has turned this country to.

my problem is the way nigerians are so gullible that the slightest falsehood shakes them.

for me, my confidence in MMM remains the same depite my 265k involved because MMM has changed my financial situation for good.

if you don't like it please seun.... look the other way cos you no go lend me money if i come to you... plus... it's our money, not yours

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Postboiswag(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bet9ja pay pass MMM if only u get sense
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Cope1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Smooyis:

Seriously
seriously
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by rufans(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
phoneport:
A Nigerian, who styled himself as Pastor Ernest Chigozie Mbanefo is the mastermind of the suspected Ponzi scheme known as MMM Nigeria.
According to an online report, Mbanefo is based in South Africa.

Communications Week said Mbanefo registered the site MMM-Nigeria.net domain on June 7, 2016 about at about 5 pm Nigerian time.
NAN quoting NCW And Pageone report written as far back as September said Mbanefo made a single year domain payment. The domain will expire on June 7, 2017.
It was also revealed that MMM Nigeria is not part of MMM Global – a Russian company that was responsible for one of the world’s largest Ponzi schemes in the 1990s.
MMM Global was founded by Russian politician Sergei Mavrodi, his brother Vyacheslav Mavrodi and Olga Melnikova.
The name of the company was taken from the first letters of the three founders’ surnames (MMM) But like MMM Global, the Nigerian scheme is also a pyramid marketing scheme where an investor gets a 30 per cent return on investment.

Around the world, MMM is feared. In January 2016 the Chinese government banned MMM on the grounds that it is a pyramid scheme, (Ponzi scheme), and it is not registered in the country (and as a fraudulent scheme cannot be registered.
MMM recently crashed in Zimbabwe: Thousands of ‘Mavrodians’ in Zimbabwe were left in tears when the scheme crashed, losing tens of thousands of their lifetime savings.
PageOne gave Mbanefo’s address as 1 ROYAL STREET, LINDBERG PARK, JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.

According to Page One, on the 15th of July, Ernest was awarded a certificate of completion of an online course titled ‘MMM Guiders School’. The certificate was supposedly signed by Sergei Mavrodi himself. He has since given himself the nickname the ‘Super Guider of MMM’.
To share news and information about MMM, Ernest also operates a subdomain ‘news.mmm-nigeria.net. The site praises him and projects him as the leader of the Ponzi Scheme in Nigeria.
“He is described as: MMM Nigeria Super Guider; Pastor Ernest Mbanefo, has been selflessly helping thousands of MMM Nigeria Participants whether or not they fall under his downline structure.

The brain behind the MMM NIGERIA REVOLUTION operation has been working selflessly and tirelessly towards the education, information and proper guidance for the MMM Nigeria Community’
Culled from NAN.

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mbanefo-mmm-owner-unmasked/

Imagine if MMM Nigeria had a physical address this morning....

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Pylony(m): 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
phoneport:
Well for me, I wish all MMM Nigerians participants well and that the current freezing issue will be resolved come January if not, a lot if people will become hopeless and the hardship will increase for them.
God help Nigerians.
People wey no gree hear word na dem go suffer na, the Nigerian goverment warn against it, CBN also warn Nigerians against it, that its a ponzi scheme but no one wants to believe. Ponzi schemes in any form is illegal in America. It could be very possible, the Owner of the Nigerian version has realized he has being found out so he decide to shut it down promising a reopen next year. Well lets wait and see how it all unfolds.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by yinkslinks(m): 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
mmm now giving many site owners and bloggers money for a month grin grin grin grin grin grin grin NL will so make money. Long live mmm for changing lives kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by yinkslinks(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Didnt shut down. site is still very functional
Pylony:
People wey no gree hear word na dem go suffer na, the Nigerian goverment warn against it, CBN also warn Nigerians against it, that its a ponzi scheme but no one wants to believe. Ponzi schemes in any form is illegal in America. It could be very possible, the Owner of the Nigerian version has realized he has being found out so he decide to shut it down promising a reopen next year. Well lets wait and see how it all unfolds.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by niceguy7(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
This mmm self don make our youths even more lazy than they were before.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
*COPIED* What is happening now is a normal thing.For those that were already participating in MMM then you can cast your mind back to December 2015, the same thing happened on the same date. This is a measure taken by the management to sustain the community. Everyone in the community wants to cashout Mavro, no more buying of mavro, i think the mavro freezing is a good one. It happened in 2015 and as at January 2016 you all can attest to the fact that we experienced a rosy year. Let's be calm. Live on mmm.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tobium1:
MMM-Nigeria.net domain on June 7, 2016 about at about 5 pm Nigerian time

Look at dis misinformed fellow misleading other ignorant nigerians, I joined MMM since February 2016. Dafuq are u referring to June 7th?
How much profit have you made?
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Sketch007(m): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
Find facts again i say before coming up with poat as this.

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by benzion72(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
I do not understand this their MMM, thought they said they do not hold account with any bank. That you pay directly to the account of the person you are commanded to help unfailingly. So which account is frozen again. Abi Peters no they bring enough money to be robbed to pay Paul. For the big risk taker congratulation
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
tp2philike:
Is this not thesame Chigozie Mbanefo that grew up in Festac Extension Amuwo Odofin? Guess I know thus dude.

and sooo did you pay money into his acc ..just be sincere
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Annalise(f): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nma27:
But many people made money from MMM, Why all the wailing? Greed factor is involved. That was how greedy people crashed ultimate recycler angry

Read what you just wrote again. How can greed factor be eliminated when you have 30% interest monthly? How?
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Yarduni: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sketch007:
Find facts again i say before coming up with poat as this.

grin grin grin Keep on deceiving yourself. Maybe EFCC should invite you to explain how your faith in mmm

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Annalise(f): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrueHeart365:
seun has gradually become one if those ignorant social media owners who will do everything to tarnish the image of people/interests they completely know nothing about.

you will fail and MMM will resume come january as they always do every end of the year.

MMM gave me the capital i needed to boost my business when your so called banks and government let me down. so why are you always in a haste to post news of them to frontpage be it true or false when you should be concerned about what buhari and his cows in government has turned this country to.

my problem is the way nigerians are so gullible that the slightest falsehood shakes them.

for me, my confidence in MMM remains the same depite my 265k involved because MMM has changed my financial situation for good.

if you don't like it please seun.... look the other way cos you no go lend me money if i come to you... plus... it's our money, not yours

"Nigerians are so gullible that the smallest falsehood shakes them".

This is being analytical, rational and cautious. Not gullible. You have gained a lot but is it worth the risk and your conscience, knowing how many people will be left penniless?

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Annalise(f): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
SunnyBlaze1:
O setigo!

I dont see MMM coming back January

The site was frozen because demand became higher than supply (everybody wan withdraw for xmas)

My hapinness is that i warned many!

The funny thing is that they are trying to delay that mass withdrawal. Something that is inevitable.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by chidextec: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Am not even demanding for the Head or the Leg of the person that brought MMM to Nigeria. All I know is that MMM will return with a bang. I haven't given up. Because they have sustained participants during this recession period. smiley

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Annalise(f): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
superstar1:
Any participant in MMM is either a scammer or a potential scammer.

If MMM crashes, it is simply the case of a scammer scamming another scammer or potential scammer.
Gbam. Anyone who can invest in this thing has yahoo yahoo tendencies. If greed can cloud your judgement, I can't trust you.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Annalise(f): 3:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
moendowed:
Sorry OP your findings are wrong, the acclaimed pastor (Ernest) is not the owner of MMM Nigeria, Ernest only created a Mirror website which is mmm-nigeria.net to refer people under him such that when u register under that site you automatically become his referral. The real MMM Nigeria website is , take note of the 2, so please stop spreading rumours around u are too old for that.
MMM Nigeria belongs to the People. Mavrodi only happens to be the founder and brain behind it.

Afi brain behind it na..
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by blacqdiamond112: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
i swear my brother u are very correct.
phoneport:

You are very correct my brother.
Greed has always, and will always be the major problem of Nigerians.
The government and the people are so greedy that any good scheme will be crashed by their GREED.
Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by drboye(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
TrueHeart365:

for me, my confidence in MMM remains the same despite my 265k involved because MMM has changed may financial situation for good.

I pity you

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Annalise:

The funny thing is that they are trying to delay that mass withdrawal. Something that is inevitable.

The mass withdrawal is even impossible because someone must PH before you can get yout GH.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Johnnyessence:
*COPIED* What is happening now is a normal thing.For those that were already participating in MMM then you can cast your mind back to December 2015, the same thing happened on the same date. This is a measure taken by the management to sustain the community. Everyone in the community wants to cashout Mavro, no more buying of mavro, i think the mavro freezing is a good one. It happened in 2015 and as at January 2016 you all can attest to the fact that we experienced a rosy year. Let's be calm. Live on mmm.

What happens by January when GH would be greater than PH since their money had been trapped in there

would mmm borrow from central bank?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by bighanz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
this crash was eminent...everyday MMM was on the news for one bad report or the other. by the waay, it wasnt meant to last for ever..was it?
pls yall move to the next safest scheme..GETHELP WORLDWIDE. very safe! bye!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by lonelydora: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
folasayolyn:

if I were your guider na to beat hell out of you na my acct you pay into

He promised to give me 50% if anything goes wrong. We even signed and documented it. He's a good boy

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria.net Owner Unmasked. (photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dongreat:

How MMM works you say? Educate my ignorance you say? Haha. I laugh at your senile intellect about making wealth. You think a scheme like MMM which thrives by robbing Peter to pay Paul makes you a business guru? You still an infant in economic policies and you ignorance couple with your rotten greed will make you weep and worse still take your pitiful life when the end comes, that's if it hasn't already ended. And to say wallowing in my poverty, is laughable cos you have no idea who is behind this Moniker and if you know you probably might be humble before you throw in class to our discussion.

Well no need throwing shades at each other, I only came back at u cos of the way u came at me for an opinion that wasn't directed to u. We know ourselves in our individual struggles and I believe no matter who u might be or I might be it's not relevant to the topic of discussion. I end my case here. I no dey find trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash / MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.