Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (51117 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by segun400: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigerians woke up this morning to the news that accounts of Nigerian MMM users, have been frozen for a month.

The site in a statement released, said the accounts will be frozen till January. Many have interpreted it to mean the site has crashed.

See twitter reactions to the news after the cut.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/13/nigerian-twitter-user-react-to-crash-of-mmm-nigeria/

Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by segun400: 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
more

3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by ShineuEye: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
We haven't seen "Om...a" for days, niggar is probably **** by now grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by optional1(f): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
M again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by segun400: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
see more

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by CallMeNJay: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bad Xmas For 3 Million Nigerians ... Time to face the Recession with Buhari

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2016

MMM created more source of income for people more than the federal government of Nigeria

MMM feeding Nigerians since 1943

MMM will be back in January

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by haywire07(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
How I wan take return the money wey I borrow to do MMM , I can dash dem d 30%

Edakun epp me cry

*modified*
I swear to God ,my Mmm match just paid to me right now now now . I'm so happy
But people get mind o

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by VickyRotex(f): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Second name for Twitter should be "Chemical Reaction"

They are always reacting. undecided

But some of the comments are funny sha. Make I no lie. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
I already predicted that that the crashing of MMM would come like the way Jesus will come like a thief in the middle of the night

Recently, it's much more safer to publicly blasphemy God than say a derogatory word against MMM because people will always come for your head.

But then, that doesn't mean you should be void of sympathy and thereby going about celebrating the misfortunes of those whose money are stock. It's not a wise thing to do

I just pray and hope they come back by January, and if they don't, may God grant those whose money are stock the fortitude to their irreplaceable losses

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Okundaye4(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
OWKK oooo. Na so some people own take finish

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
Oh come on. The writing was on the wall abeg.
Next scam investment please

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by shumuel(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
We no hear word againo MMM hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Daniel058(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
OBODO EDELUGO JIGI-JIGI EH! Odeluwo YAGA-YAGA LEE!! grin

Chai my first mmm payment, i go be like

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ponzi scheme....ponzi scheme......

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game) is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

Ponzi schemes occasionally begin as legitimate businesses, until the business fails to achieve the returns expected. The business becomes a Ponzi scheme if it then continues under fraudulent terms. Whatever the initial situation, the perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme.

The scheme is named after Charles Ponzi, who became notorious for using the technique in 1920. The idea, present in novels (for example, Charles Dickens' 1844 novel Martin Chuzzlewit and 1857 novel Little Dorrit each described such a scheme), was actually performed in real life by Ponzi who with his operation took in so much money that it was the first to become known throughout the United States. Ponzi's original scheme was based on the arbitrage of international reply coupons for postage stamps; however, he soon diverted investors' money to make payments to earlier investors and himself.

Source: Wikipedia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Non participants taken MMM ish personal

Am not understanding

MMM crashed in ur dreams

The site is still up and running, those matched before today are still providing help better check up the meaning of crash

Anyway MMM seems to have become another cucumber story on nairaland

Op what of reaction from 2go??

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by BOJO123(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
LMAO FTC. .show me MMM love

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Firefire(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by lakefist(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
bad gan
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by dee02(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Santa is an unforgiving bastard_

...MMM again!!!
Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by emsco(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thank God se i neva do but i believe this story is false

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by pacino26(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
VickyRotex:
Second name for Twitter should be "Chemical Reaction"

They are always reacting. undecided

I pray it doesn't get nuclear.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by ubsilas(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
They were warned !
Fly wey no dey hear word e dey follow dead body enter grave

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by boss1310(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM account was frozen December 2015 and started working on January again so its not the first time is being done,but what I don't understand is why are we Nigerians happy whenever we think someone lose something but envious when he or she is living large
why are so many of you happy that these guys cannot get their money as at when due and even suggesting that their money has gone entitrely,looking at the comments since this morning and you will know that people are happy about this.
if you understand these schemes you will know they might even crash this December if everybody withdraw their money for yuletide celebrations so in other words they are saving their customers
I don't trust these ponzi schemes because I believe they don't last but am not happy that someone you know will lose money he planned to spend on xmas

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
To before warned is just to before harmed. I'm watching in 3D...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by soberdrunk(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is the best time to enter the "Coffin buisness"

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Goldenprinz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Abeg I can't laugh, heart attack will kill people dis Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by abdul4new(m): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
I am suppose to cash out this week #500000 don enter bush mogbe moku modaran........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria by Lasskeey: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! / Bonds Investors Hub / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.