Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Decotech please refund as we agreed. - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Decotech please refund as we agreed. (8213 Views)

Shippers’ Council To Enforce Demurrage Refund / Arik Air Is Yet To Refund Me For Flights They Cancelled Since 2016! / Cityhood Of Dada Motors Won't Refund Me After Delivering A Dead SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
@uboma, you have made a suggestion and I agree to it. Let's see what he spent the money on. Simple. How hard is it to provide that for 5 whole months?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by uboma(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
adeolu123:

Why do you think decotech is being truthful, so 375,000 is not with him? Or did he convince me he bought anything with the money and I was not considerate. 5months now he never gave me a receipt.
What are you talking about? Can we be honest with ourselves here.
All the talk about the client are false. I gave him money to start a job he agreed to. If it was not satisfactory why take the job?

For the past 5 months, did you request to have the materials instead?
You were busy asking for the money and DECOtech was even willing to pay back when he has the cash but you bloody rogue could not wait and handle this case amicably.
DECOtech has assured us to upload receipts of the materials he purchased so everyone including you can see.
How could you even use a client's money for personal issues?

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by bomasek(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
adeolu123:

I don't want us to be distracted. I collected 1.1m from the client. I gave decotech 700k to start. Client came and said he needed his money. I paid him and daniel paid part back. With 375,000 still with him. That is the truth of the story. The issue is where is 375,000?
Dude said he gave u 100k out of the 700k if I'm not mistaken.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
uboma:

You were busy asking for the money and DECOtech was even willing to pay back when he has the cash but you bloody rogue could not wait and handle this case amicably.
DECOtech has assured us to upload receipts of the materials he purchased so everyone including you can see.
Ask yourself, if I used the client's money for personal issues how did I then repay the client without delays? Why be one sided in this issue?
I had to employ different strategies to get the money back from decotech, else I wld not have gotten a dim.
Yes we are waiting to see the materials he bought
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
bomasek:
Dude said he gave u 100k out of the 700k if I'm not mistaken.
U mean the client's money? Or won't the client collect his money? If I did not do the little I did wld I have been able to recover any money from decotech?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by uboma(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
adeolu123:

Ask yourself, if I used the client's money for personal issues how did I then repay the client without delays? Why be one sided in this issue?
I had to employ different strategies to get the money back from decotech, else I wld not have gotten a dim.

You had lied in your initial post so don't expect me to believe you any further.
After this issue is resolved, I will publicize this thread on all social media so everyone will know about you and your shady deals.
I have this inkling that you could still owing your client. What proof can you provide that you paid him in full?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Waiting for the materials bought. Since he is the saint here shld not be difficult for him.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
uboma:

You had lied in your initial post so don't expect me to believe you any further.
You don't have to believe me. Decotech is having 375,000 with him. Is he willing to share the evidences he has that he bought anything and can he hand those things over so we all move on?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Welcome back decotech, hope you are here with the receipts as promised. Let's see where the money went.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
I see what is happening here, decotech is trying to use his stooges here to distract everyone from the money he is holding on to. It won't work. Provide evidence you bought anything and hand them over. I am willing to let go if you do that else just refund.

He came back online hoping the case has been distracted. Saw you online why delay in presenting your evidences?

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Can see u are back again. Have you come with the receipts? Or still hoping your stooges have killed the thread and came to check
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
DECOtech:

I don't know how someone will lie on you and you won't bother to defend urself.
Waiting for the receipts not everyone is a fool.
I had been cool with you until this morning telling me you don't want to talk about money. Is that how to address the issue?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by samueltoski: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is actually an educative thread but b4 i say what i cant take back, it would be nice if the evidence is uploaded so we can all make judgement
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
I want to reach a conclusion on this matter today. June till date is a lot. At least show us what u did with the money. All the insults from uboma won't distract me. U have 375,000 what was it used for?
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
I keep wondering why decotech comes online and goes offline, is he struggling to locate the materials he claimed he bought with the money. I am not understanding you
Uboma if the receipt and materials are with you, pls speakup because you seem to be a partner to decotech. Or is it "our brother" mentality being played out here again?

8 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by diportivo: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Na wa o

It takes a real man to admit that he wants to pay his debt,even going to the extent of wanting to pay it in instalments, but business hasn't been moving to make him do same

In dat situation,u will av to calm down ni,as it means dat he wld pay it wen he has it

Adeolu,u made it seem like he didn't even agree to being indebted to u

Now d guy don vex...he is claiming character defamation which is as a result of u labeling him a thief undecided

How do u now get ur money back Ehn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
adeolu123:

How did I ever come in contact with someone like you?

So you mean asking me to give u money out of the advance u paid me like 4days later was u employing means to retrieve money from me? Muyiwa, if you had been straight with me we wld not be were we are today cos at that time d 700k was still intact.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Eleniyan15: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
DECOtech leave trash for lawma show us receipt

2 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Eleniyan15: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
adeolu123 take chill pill
let him show us receipt
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DECOtech(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
please everyone, I stayed late at work using office WiFi to following this thread forgetting d road is thight.

I live in Aba but work in ph. ph people know it's been hell these few days getting through Eleme junction.

have been reading up but can't reply cos I'm driving. I just dropped this one now cos I stopped to buy fuel.

I must upload those papers this night or Muyiwa will accuse me of forgery if I do it in the morning.

Pls bare with me, the road is so tight.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
DECOtech:
please everyone, I stayed late at work using office WiFi to following this thread forgetting d road is thight.

I live in Aba but work in ph. ph people know it's been hell these few days getting through Eleme junction.

have been reading up but can't reply cos I'm driving. I just dropped this one now cos I stopped to buy fuel.

I must upload those papers this night or Muyiwa will accuse me of forgery if I do it in the morning.

Good, upload them, then let me take possession of the materials you claimed u paid for.
So let me know the value
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by saudyarmani(m): 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
uboma:

You need to digest words and stop spitting thrash...if he collected 5 billion from his client for a jb and decided to pay DECOtech 1million......it's none of anyone's business..if he takes up the job means it pays him....secondly,if there is a breach in contract and he has asked DECOtech to refunds the funds or keep some...DECOtech shldnt have agreed refunding the money when he knws he has spent part to procure materials and for logistics.....let him upload receipts and let's know the way forward

One shldnt be biased or one sided,i wount call him a thief,but actions speaks louder than voice

4 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by wheredemdey: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is a clear case of the hunter becoming the hunted.

The adeolu niggggah is a mega fraud and slow guy... These type of people are usually the first to cry foul and brand everyone a thief..... Because they think everyone behaves like them

Nobody should pay adeolu till he uploads evidence that he paid the client.
He is lucky the Daniel guy is cool headed... If na me shiishii no go enter him hand..... Cunny man die cunny man bury am.

6 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by bomasek(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
DECOtech:

U dey try o,me no fit work inter state
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
diportivo:
Na wa o

It takes a real man to admit that he wants to pay his debt,even going to the extent of wanting to pay it in instalments, but business hasn't been moving to make him do same

In dat situation,u will av to calm down ni,as it means dat he wld pay it wen he has it

Adeolu,u made it seem like he didn't even agree to being indebted to u

Now d guy don vex...he is claiming character defamation which is as a result of u labeling him a thief undecided

How do u now get ur money back Ehn

This is the first time I am calling him a thief. In fact I pray most times for him to have the grace to pay back and was never aggressive until today when he was telling me he has no time to talk abt money which got me angry
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by ozone0801(m): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm surprise people aren't interested in contributing on this issue. Why are they shying away even gazzuz who had earlier commented.

Well, @/decotech, I don't think you understand the gravity of this allegation levelled against you. Adeolu123 still remains your own client and you are answerable to him as to how you spent the money given to you.the whole talks about him trying to get more from the principal client is none of your business.

You owe him explanations and you are holding his money. We are here to discuss what transpired between adeolu123 and decotech, not adeolu VS his own client. I think the only way you can clear your name is to provide tangible evidences that you truly spent money on pre-drilling logistics. We are still awaiting the receipts.

@ adeolu123, bear in mind you are going to forfeit a fraction of the money for his inconveniences if truly he could prove he spent on logistics.

From what I could deduce from their chat, I think decotech had initially agreed to refund all the money, hence the reason he was persuading him in one of their conversation, but when he couldn't ,adeola123 decided to let go 200k, even at that he still didn't show any sign of seriousness.

Truth be told, 375k is to much to let go for someone who never dug MUD PIT, took DRILLING RIG to site, buy PVC CASING, bought SUBMERSIBLE PUMP. These are all pre-drilling exercise.if he had, he would have shown pictures or evidences to adeolu123 since 5months.

I'm also a borehole driller/geologist.

11 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by adeolu123: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
ozone0801:
I'm surprise people aren't interested in contributing on this issue. Why are they shying away even gazzuz who had earlier commented.

Well, @/decotech, I don't think you understand the gravity of this allegation levelled against you. Adeolu123 still remains your own client and you are answerable to him as to how you spent the money given to you.the whole talks about him trying to get more from the principal client is none of your business.

You owe him explanations and you are holding his money. We are here to discuss what transpired between adeolu123 and decotech, not adeolu VS his own client. I think the only way you can clear your name is to provide tangible evidences that you truly spent money on pre-drilling logistics. We are still awaiting the receipts.

@ adeolu123, bear in mind you are going to forfeit a fraction of the money for his inconveniences if truly he could prove he spent on logistics.

From what I could deduce from their chat, I think decotech had initially agreed to refund all the money, hence the reason he was persuading him in one of their conversation, but when he couldn't ,adeola123 decided to let go 200k, even at that he still didn't show any sign of seriousness.

Truth be told, 375k is to much to let go for someone who never dug MUD PIT, took DRILLING RIG to site, buy PVC CASING, bought SUBMERSIBLE PUMP. These are all pre-drilling exercise.if he had, he would have shown pictures or evidences to adeolu123 since 5months.

At last someone is talking sense here. I know I can't get everything back, but for christ sake he shld just pay something. I was not even furious until today when he was telling me he was not in the mood to talk about money. So who is in the mood?

3 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by DelTel(m): 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please let's be cautious of our choice of words, 2 members of NL are involved in a transaction gone awry.

We should not take sides overtly or covertly but seeking peaceful resolution.

The INTEGRITY of NL is at stake here.

@Decotech: the forum awaits your evidence(s).
@adeolu123: be calm i.e reduce your post (you don't have to respond to all post) and stop use of offensive words.
@everyone: constructive post pls.

PEACE i plead.

3 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Mrtesso: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
ozone0801:

Candid yet insightful comment. At least we now know the magnitude of evidence required.

2 Likes

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by uboma(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
saudyarmani:

You need to digest words and stop spitting thrash...if he collected 5 billion from his client for a jb and decided to pay DECOtech 1million......it's none of anyone's business..if he takes up the job means it pays him....secondly,if there is a breach in contract and he has asked DECOtech to refunds the funds or keep some...DECOtech shldnt have agreed refunding the money when he knws he has spent part to procure materials and for logistics.....let him upload receipts and let's know the way forward

One shldnt be biased or one sided,i wount call him a thief,but actions speaks louder than voice

My advise to you,

Go back to your books boy.
Improve on your use of English language.
then, maybe I may engage you in further debates.
until then, go look for your mates to learn the Alphabets and how to write legibly.
Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by Mrtesso: 10:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
adeolu123:

This is the first time I am calling him a thief. In fact I pray most times for him to have the grace to pay back and was never aggressive until today when he was telling me he has no time to talk abt money which got me angry

Quite frankly I feel ur pain, especially cos a few persons are owing my purse substantial amounts of money, unfortunately, some are close acquaintances. Pls don't feel everyone's against u here. Wat took observers aback is the fact that u labelled the other dude "a thief". Ogbeni u assassinated his character. And I'm not perfect enough to judge, but please heres a dictionarys definition of a thief. Ask ur self, does it describe him? If no, pls do the needful. And hey, I feel sorry bout the situation.

1 Like

Re: Decotech please refund as we agreed. by mrSTRYKS(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
nawaoo ndia di very mean oh..ha cho iri nwaba..you wan hustle untop a brother hustle still yu no wan legit as the runs come cast you wan make him vomit cash wey him don add for business..first of all if you mayuwa or watever want to settle this peacefully take down this thread callin him a thief which he is not or maybe rename it if u must..DECOTEC is a level headed fellow to even allow you know his family home now you re threatening his mother..well get ready to settle with the police on that one..since u guys have done biz before nw peacefully but this time around your greed messed the deal up i think you should understand the economic situation and bear with him when he said he is not in the mood to talk about money..from the text msg sef wen u first told him God punish you recall he told you God bless you..i think you mayuwa is the person infuriating decotec

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Corolla Sports 08 / SOLD distress sale wagon golf3 for 480k / Honda Accord/babyboy2000 Used...350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.