Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh (18785 Views)

Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Revealed: The Real Reason Why Buhari Is Desperate To See Yahya Jammeh Out. / Gambia’s Jammeh Following Buhari, Mahama’s Footsteps – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by 247frolic(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari, his counterparts from Ghana and Liberia, John Mahama and President Sirleaf Johnson have arrived Banjul to persuade Yahya Jammeh to respect election result.

After initially accepting defeat, at the end of last week he claimed he no longer accepted the result and asked for a new poll run by a "Godfearing" electoral commission.

President elect Adama Barrow has welcomed plans for the leaders to visit and is reportedly going to meet them too.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photo-buhari-mahama-liberian-president.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Moreoffaith(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
welcome....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Okundaye4(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Alright....

Meanwhile,

So sorry for those MMM participant. Hmmm, MMM crashing in this Buhari regime, na die oo

22 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by XXLDICK(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
A dictator that overthrew a civilian government preaching democracy shocked shocked shocked

Those of you calling GEJ a Democrat are either a partisan or ignorant.

I can still remember GEJ redrawing Amechi's security detail

He used Joseph Mbu to frustrate Amechi's government

I can still remember GEJ sending police to lock the gates to the national Assembly, they had to scale through the fence to gain entrance

Sacking Sanusi when he had no constitutional right to do so

The Ekiti election saga and many more.

The only democratic president we have ever had is Yar Adua. He had absolute respect for the rule of law.

Buhari, OBJ and GEJ are tyrants... Stupid leaders and their followers are stupider

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Tytylion(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
One day I will be celebrated more than this

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by TippyTop(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Conversation between Buhari and Jammeh

Buhari: My guy you have to concede
Jammeh: Did you concede in 2003, 2007 and 2011 even when 800 people lost their lives?
Buhari: Calm down my guy
Jammeh: What do you mean calm down? What about 1985 did you concede, remember Babangida had to overthrow you after you overstayed your welcome.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Hardewarlee(m): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Interviewer- Mr president what is your main purpose in this regime of yours?

President Buhari- My main furfose is to show Nigerians no one knows how to tour pass me

Interviewer- OK, if I may ask Sir, Is all the Tour going to yeild positive results for Nigerians?

President Buhari- Well I don't know for now but All promised Cancel can answer that? But my wife is going to enjoy it because after all stress of travelling... I am meeting her inside the other room.

Interviewer- But Sir, With this Nigerians ain't going to vote you in 2019

President Buhari- Mr man look here, I am not the buhari you use to know, I have CHANGE, den vote for APC for ondo before Aketi Enter? Or Tinubu support us before we enter? Leave Nigerians for me... We know how we ALL PROMISED CANCEL would handle them....

Interviewer- Haaaaaaaaaa

President Buhari- Haaa for what ❓ ehn ehn EFCC abeg come arraigned this man for me... To be continued...

BABA BUBU... CONTINUE THE TRAVELLER OKAY? NA TRAVELLER WE NIGERIANS GO CHOP JAWEE....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by angeltolly(f): 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
It's animals in human forms like Yahya Jammeh that makes Conceding defeat after an election looks like a big deal. Something that should come by default. Nonsense undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by CallMeNJay: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari ke ?? Wrong Messenger

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by BizLifeE: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Okunrin naa fe te.... That asshole is ready to experience a disgrace.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Firefire(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jammeh family members must have reminded him that there is nothing good in conceding defeat in Africa. They must have reminded him of what is going on in Nigeria despite the magnanimity of Goodluck Jonathan. Even his cabinet members might have become apprehensive. They must have become afraid of being witch hunted and persecuted.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/buhari-jonathan-jammeh-gambias-u-turn/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Afonjas: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Daura Dullad the hypocrite, 2011 when he was not the sitting president, he lose his election to the sitting president(GEJ), we know how many people Buhari and his boys killed and promised to kill more if he lose again

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by CliffordOrji: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Is Africa cursed?
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
And what ıs d dullard gonna tell them...ajala the traveler..may ur plane land ın bermuda trıangle.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by donbrowser(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Cool
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Ekakamba: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hardship visiting hardship grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by lailo: 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Baba weldone

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Otida .. They will persuade baba BUhari to hand over in 2019 as well

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Histrings08(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Issokay .. Hope there won't be any need for that come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Bants(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari don tour pass any Nigerian Musician

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by VENTY0(f): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
buhari ke?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by martineverest(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
gbagbo-wade-campaore treatment awaits him

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by rozayx5(m): 2:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jonathan would have been sent

buhari is very odd for this kind of movement undecided undecided kiss

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sai BaBa.

Travellers lodge
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by nerilove(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
As the power houses of ECOWAS have come, Jammeh must surely accept the result. At least he's been there for 22 years. Or he wants to be another Mugabe?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Fabulosdave01: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
XXLDICK:
Dictator that overthrew a civilian government preaching democracy shocked shocked shocked

Sinner that gives his life to Christ? Any difference?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by amnesty7: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
The world doesn't need more bloodshed. May this mission be fruitful. I wish they have included the Conceder-General to be part of them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by Pavore9: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good before it slides into a war!
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by kennieG(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
So dis man (buhari) actually make dis trip... shocked. What will he be telling that Gambian president sef
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by holadguy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
may peace continue to reign in their nation
Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by exlinkleads(f): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Africa is uniting

thank God

And were is GEJ

Buhari should have sent GEJ on this mission

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Mahama, Liberian President, Sirleaf Arrive Gambia To See Yahya Jammeh by thompsee(m): 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
he doesn't need a treaty but need to taste what other stubborn he goat of presidents face in d past as the likes of that of Ivory coast and Libya . pls don't beg him,okuko nti like na any ihe na ITE ofe.(deaf cock hears in d pot of soup)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Drags FG To Court, Demands N8.5bn Compensation / Why Are Computers Budgeted For Every Year? – Sen. Abaribe / BREAKING: Akwa Ibom Governor Allegedly Disrupts Assembly Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.