Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Photos Of My Solar Inverter System - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photos Of My Solar Inverter System (998 Views)

Types Of Solar Inverter In Nigeria And Their Prices (Photos) / Can I Connect My Solar Panel To A Hybrid Inverter And Then To My AC Loads? / One Month Practical Training On Solar/inverter System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by Kingsley1000(m): 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
solar inverter system is cost effective,more durable,emission free ,sustainable compare to generator or other means of power,its benefits over others cannot be over-emphasied....

Specifications of my solar system viz ;

3led bulbs
usb outlet for charging phones
usb fan
solar panel
battery of 6.4volts

i bought it 12000 on June........the light can last for 24hrs without charging
Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by tripplephi: 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
how can i buy it now... or what website can i get the exact thing you have

Kingsley1000:
solar inverter system is cost effective,more durable,emission free ,sustainable compare to generator or other means of power,its benefits over others cannot be over-emphasied....

Specifications of my solar system viz ;

3led bulbs
usb outlet for charging phones
usb fan
solar panel
battery of 6.4volts

i bought it 12000 on June........the light can last for 24hrs without charging
Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by Kingsley1000(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
photos

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by Kingsley1000(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
photo2

Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by Kingsley1000(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
photo3....you can see the usb fan

Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by Kingsley1000(m): 2:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi:
how can i buy it now... or what website can i get the exact thing you have

you can buy it on jumia,they are promo,selling at subsidized rate.....can also get it at any electrical shop/market near you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by tripplephi: 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
THANKS... WOW....but pls whats d exact name on JUMIA

Kingsley1000:
you can buy it on jumia,they are promo,selling at subsidized rate.....can also get it at any electrical shop/market near you
Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by Kingsley1000(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi:
THANKS... WOW....but pls whats d exact name on JUMIA

just type GDLite Gd-8006-A on Google to read more about it and locations to get it online and offline.you will see genuine online markets that are selling it
Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by surrogatesng: 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Just tell us here how much you bought it and where to get it
Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by tripplephi: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
The ones i saw on JUMIA ARE 35K n above and its d same with your pics.... but on GOOGLE i got their number and its not going through, thanks alot for this expose... d heat these days is too much

Kingsley1000:
just type GDLite Gd-8006-A on Google to read more about it and locations to get it online and offline.you will see genuine online markets that are selling it
Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by RoyalBlak007: 2:36am On Dec 14, 2016
cool
Re: Photos Of My Solar Inverter System by Kingsley1000(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2016
35k is too much,bought mine 12k,i implore u and anybody interested to visit any electrical market those ones that deal with solar system
tripplephi:
The ones i saw on JUMIA ARE 35K n above and its d same with your pics.... but on GOOGLE i got their number and its not going through, thanks alot for this expose... d heat these days is too much

(1) (Reply)

Fupre Makes Nigeria Proud... Shell Eco Marathon 2017 / Importance Of Fintech In Nigeria / How To Make A Ringtone For Your Iphone5s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.