Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why First Love Is Always Special - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why First Love Is Always Special (21760 Views)

Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by iykedare(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fresh pussy
Unadulterated love
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by SUNSHINEDAINTY(f): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Omudia11: 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Memphis357(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
First love f**k sabi sweet wella ooooooo!
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by kingvectorv(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
I don't think I have a first love or maybe that's my book
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Martinola(m): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
9jayes:
I don't love I only sex
korekt...

1 Like

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by YeyeGirl(f): 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Icansing:
I gave her her ist pussy lick,, Ouch,,, so sweet
angry

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by MadJay: 3:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
angry

They begin to follow you around like a puppy after
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Icansing: 3:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fash20:

Gay alert
when your mates are getting bank alert
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Boyooosa(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
I guess the bae I happened to be her first love doesnt reason this way.... she doesnt attach any importance to it. She says it and I know it, she is just a special girl smiley
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by wisecicero(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Don't think that there's anything like first love, We fall in love almost all the time....Love has no bounds.

2 Likes

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Crownadex(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
kudos to u op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by yomalex(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Blitz888:
Regrets and mistakes borne out of naivety and child-like innocence is all that characterizes first love... Who has the strenght for a needless waste of time reminiscing on experiences lost in time..
Are you a writer? Philosopher?
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Vheektory98(f): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
nairalanddss:
[b]People often wonder what is it that makes the feeling of first love so unforgettable and why is first love always so special?The impact that the first love leaves on a person’s mind and heart is massive. It makes an everlasting impression and changes the person forever. No one ever forgets the first time they fell in love, no matter how it ended. It is young, but so powerful that nothing can be done to completely erase it off the memories.It doesn’t really matter what stage in your life you have reached, but the experiences of your first love always seems to have its own special place in your heart.
The first break-up is also the most painful one of all. Why first love is so special, is a question that has been pondered upon by many for so many years.However the fact is, first love is the purest and the most innocent form of love, which leaves us with an everlasting memory in mind.Here are some more reasons that tell why a particular song, smell of a perfume or visiting an old place can revive so many old memories that are stored somewhere deep in your heart.
[/b]

Reasons why first love is always special are:

1.Because You Believe In Perfect Two: First love comes with a feeling of it being everlasting. This is the only time when one actually does believe in an absolutely perfect form of love. There are no compromises made and just acceptance of the person, as there are no conditions or complications. It is this one time that you only do what your heart asks you to do, without any questioning.

2.It’s Not Just First Love But The First Of Many Things: It is the first time you hold hands, the first date, first kiss, first fight and the list goes on. It is all these memories of our so many ‘firsts’ that are carved in our hearts and minds forever.

3.Also, The First Time You Experience Intimacy: Impossible to be forgotten are things like first kiss, hugs, cuddles and making love. So, whenever you think of these things, and at what so ever point of your life, you would always find yourself smiling and blushing like you did back then.

4.Young ‘N’ Free: People fall in love for the first time usually at a very young age, so there are no responsibilities on your shoulders to be taken care of. Hence, you dive into it, without having any other thought in your head and are immersed completely into it.

5.An Extreme Intensity Of Emotions: When you fall in love for the first time, you go through an acute range of intense emotions. When all’s good, you are on cloud 9, you are absolutely euphoric and the moment something goes wrong, everything seems like its badly falling apart. First love is a roller coaster ride that is exciting, thrilling and something which you will never forget for the rest of your life.

6.The Most Innocent Love You’ve Ever Experienced: It is only for the first time you fall in love that you do not weigh the pros and cons; and you do not let your head mess with your heart. You simply go where your heart takes you without any pre-formed notions, manipulations and judgements. Once this is lost, so is the feeling of purest love.

These are the reasons why first love is always special.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/why-first-love-is-always-special.html

MYND44 LALASTICLALA
why love someone knowing dat @ some point, d jerk will end up breaking ur heart... Mtcheww self love tinz ojere... Who love epp?
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by sirfee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
9jayes:
I was sexually abused at age 12 by Aunt Bose age 19 since then I don't know wat love is buh wat Sex is
Lol,you don high I swear.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by gsogbu(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
This can always do the magic

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by arowstev2000: 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by 9jayes: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
sirfee:
Lol,you don high I swear.
I tel u
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by obisdavinc(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
The only thing that matters and worth discussing now is MMM

2 Likes

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by dedarkman(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Icansing:
I gave her her ist pussy lick,, Ouch,,, so sweet

Are you a lesbian?
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
I anit feel nothing..
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Icansing: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
dedarkman:

Are you a lesbian?
no bianles
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Fash20: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Icansing:
when your mates are getting bank alert
Don't worry about that I get it always..

Meanwhile
You need sm1 that will f.ck lesbianism out of your life.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Pylony(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Was not lucky, cos my very first love happens to be the source of my first heart break. Just don't want to recall the pass jare it hurts.

1 Like

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by IRALIFE(f): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
So sorry about that 9jayes. But you must move on by forgiving Auntie Bose first. True love awaits you. You will understand the difference. JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by sirOrubebe: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
The first love I had is my Mom... It's 20-sonething years down the line, and that love is still going strong.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Pylony(m): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
obisdavinc:
The only thing that matters and worth discussing now is MMM
lol sure you never enter voice mail too bros?
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by IRALIFE(f): 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
So sorry about that 9jayes. But you must move on by forgiving Auntie Bose first. True love awaits you. You will understand the difference. JESUS TRULY LOVES YOU.
9jayes:
I was sexually abused at age 12 by Aunt Bose age 19 since then I don't know wat love is buh wat Sex is
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Icansing: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fash20:

Don't worry about that I get it always..

Meanwhile
You need sm1 that will f.ck lesbianism out of your life.
hey

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Withambition(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
I just always imagine how sweet it would be if both parties have never being in chains of relationships and they marry as first loves. embarassed
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by scantee(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Is love still in existence? Smh for that word.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by 9jayes: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
IRALIFE:

I don't blv in luv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / He Doesn't Have A Job But Wants To Date. / Help - My Relationship Is Threatened By Religious Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.