Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why First Love Is Always Special - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why First Love Is Always Special (21738 Views)

Why Is The Romance After A Quarell Always Special? / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by canalily(m): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
jejemanito:
We talking MMM, you're talking first love
MMM= MOST MEMORABLE MONTH IN 2016 cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Jailerrr(f): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
IFA hear, plz can someone tell me what love is really all about? coz have fall out of it lately..
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
This guys no the try ooo.
ppl money don hang for mmm una the post love here.
Love is money make mmm just release this baa nah... Buhari na badist oo.

1 Like

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Fash20: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Icansing:
hey

Loooool e pain am

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Pylony(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Icansing:
I gave her her ist pussy lick,, Ouch,,, so sweet
chaii babe nna why that na, don't you want to held your grand children some day in your old age and be proud of womanhood?
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Icansing: 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pylony:
chaii babe nna why that na, don't you want to held your grand children some day in your old age and be proud of womanhood?
don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by niggi4life(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
jejemanito:
grin. Help me tell them oooo.... i was about writing the same tin o.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Richpet85: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
my first love was special and colourful, though it was childish thing because sex, romance and many more were not involved. But my second love was very special, too colourful and the memory is very hard to forget. Though still a boy then but it was unforgetable memory, the first kiss, huge, romance and sex was like close to making heaven. we were tenagers but we grow old in the relationship we deeper love and emotion. she got pregnant, we were very scared, we thought of marriage but we were still in school, I was in tertiary while she was still in secondary. All the effort we made to conviened our families were aborted because of traditional believe that we can't marry each other. I was the son of soil while she was not (OSUN System in IGBO Tribe) was worst thing that happened to our beautiful relationship.

She got so mad, she was unable to bear it and ran away with the pregnancy. Non of our families knew she was pregnant for me, after some month she came back a different person, when asked her about the pregnacy she told, she had aborted it through the help of a friend. we quarrelled and told ourselves unspeakable things. I hated her with every sense hell but not quite long she got married and the hate continued. I am now married with a lovely wife and family but whenever I remember those memories it hurts that I did not get married to her.

I dont pray to see her again because i knew my feelings for her has not changed despite that we are now all married with kids.

2 Likes

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Barigaboy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
I think girls feel first love more cos guys don't have first love and will not even remember who was d first lady they ever dated. Most ladies feel first love cos of d fact that they might loose what's precious to them for someone they r not sure will stay forever. Every girl want to get marry to d guy who disflower them but most young guys grow up to be players lol except if they jam a mature girl they love n can handle them. Which girl will ever forget d guy who disflowered them? Of course non. So firstly is mostly attributable to girls. So girls who r now ladies or still girls can explain to us.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by dedarkman(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Icansing:
no bianles

Hmm any way sha 14 years o for the recession time and MMM no go funny o
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by gmacnoms(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
jammyunn:
True! Though I wasn't young (25, and she was much younger) but because it was first for both of us, we enjoyed it. Today makes it 5years I separated from my first love after just a year of dating. I'll never forget you Anita.
una seperate, abi she leave you? Which one? smiley cos u sound like she broke ur heart
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by wehgunit: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=tosyne2much post=51895032] I still don't know the fuse about first love that makes it so special.. During my own time, I most lost my life on my first love cool [/quote copy
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by chiefoluigwe(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ask Buhari and MMM
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by ceejay80s(m): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
my first love onyinye is still the best
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by ephi123(f): 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
jejemanito:

lmaooo!!! grin cheesy
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Orikinla(m): 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
OP, don't get it twisted.
Your first love does not always mean the person you kissed first or had sex with first.
The first love is the person you fell truly in love before others.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Kentrizy: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
Vheektory98:
why love someone knowing dat @ some point, d jerk will end up breaking ur heart... Mtcheww self love tinz ojere... Who love epp?
Bea who had SEX wit u n never appreciated it...? cry
Vheektory98:
why love someone knowing dat @ some point, d jerk will end up breaking ur heart... Mtcheww self love tinz ojere... Who love epp?
Bea who had SEX wit u n never appreciated it...?
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
no comment

1 Like

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by mofeoluwadassah: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
U say undecided
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by taoto: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
I met my first love sometimes back.....after 8 months she told me she love me truely but she cant wait anymore fore me as distance kept us apart and for the 8 months we were able to see for 4 times and for the first 3 , we were able to have a very nice kiss that keeps coming back to my memory and the fourth time it was already not gooing well and she rejected my kiss and later I got to know all she want is sex with someone closeby that can give it anytime so; we separated and after ; 7 years later she was impregnated ; we were able to meet ..the guy responsible rejected the baby and I promised to stay with her through the pregnanacy; I was with her and after giving birth to the baby I was occupied with my work an a year later we make contact and we agreed to stay together and get married...though we had issues later and we are friends now..the 2 of us want it but sth ccame up that cant allow it..so there is power I mbps 1st love
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
I believe this is for em girls, for me, I can't even recall my first gf. Got a lot in mind Mhen. My current gf werrey is enough grin cheesy, I know you're seeing this Oh madam wink
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by annayawchee: 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
what is love? Who love don epp?
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by sunshineV(f): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
I lose my first love and MMM cry
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Kyllahmc(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
It doesnt matter who was your First... But who was your best... Your first could be your worst and your last could be your best...
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by jammyunn(m): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
gmacnoms:
una seperate, abi she leave you? Which one? smiley cos u sound like she broke ur heart
lol... She leave me o. But all is well.
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by John902(m): 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
jammyunn:
True! Though I wasn't young (25, and she was much younger) but because it was first for both of us, we enjoyed it. Today makes it 5years I separated from my first love after just a year of dating. I'll never forget you Anita.
she dey read this thing wey u write o

1 Like

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by gmacnoms(m): 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
jammyunn:
lol... She leave me o. But all is well.
trust me, I can relate. A lot of persons hv experienced it too.

1 Like

Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by youngpriest(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
[b][/b][/i]
NairalandDSS:
[b]People often wonder what is it that makes the feeling of first love so unforgettable and why is first love always so special?The impact that the first love leaves on a person’s mind and heart is massive. It makes an everlasting impression and changes the person forever. No one ever forgets the first time they fell in love, no matter how it ended. It is young, but so powerful that nothing can be done to completely erase it off the memories.It doesn’t really matter what stage in your life you have reached, but the experiences of your first love always seems to have its own special place in your heart.
The first break-up is also the most painful one of all. Why first love is so special, is a question that has been pondered upon by many for so many years.However the fact is, first love is the purest and the most innocent form of love, which leaves us with an everlasting memory in mind.Here are some more reasons that tell why a particular song, smell of a perfume or visiting an old place can revive so many old memories that are stored somewhere deep in your heart.
[/b]

[i]Reasons why first love is always special are:

1.Because You Believe In Perfect Two: First love comes with a feeling of it being everlasting. This is the only time when one actually does believe in an absolutely perfect form of love. There are no compromises made and just acceptance of the person, as there are no conditions or complications. It is this one time that you only do what your heart asks you to do, without any questioning.

2.It’s Not Just First Love But The First Of Many Things: It is the first time you hold hands, the first date, first kiss, first fight and the list goes on. It is all these memories of our so many ‘firsts’ that are carved in our hearts and minds forever.

3.Also, The First Time You Experience Intimacy: Impossible to be forgotten are things like first kiss, hugs, cuddles and making love. So, whenever you think of these things, and at what so ever point of your life, you would always find yourself smiling and blushing like you did back then.

4.Young ‘N’ Free: People fall in love for the first time usually at a very young age, so there are no responsibilities on your shoulders to be taken care of. Hence, you dive into it, without having any other thought in your head and are immersed completely into it.

5.An Extreme Intensity Of Emotions: When you fall in love for the first time, you go through an acute range of intense emotions. When all’s good, you are on cloud 9, you are absolutely euphoric and the moment something goes wrong, everything seems like its badly falling apart. First love is a roller coaster ride that is exciting, thrilling and something which you will never forget for the rest of your life.

6.The Most Innocent Love You’ve Ever Experienced: It is only for the first time you fall in love that you do not weigh the pros and cons; and you do not let your head mess with your heart. You simply go where your heart takes you without any pre-formed notions, manipulations and judgements. Once this is lost, so is the feeling of purest love.

These are the reasons why first love is always special.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/why-first-love-is-always-special.html

MYND44 LALASTICLALA
NairalandDSS:
[b]People often wonder what is it that makes the feeling of first love so unforgettable and why is first love always so special?The impact that the first love leaves on a person’s mind and heart is massive. It makes an everlasting impression and changes the person forever. No one ever forgets the first time they fell in love, no matter how it ended. It is young, but so powerful that nothing can be done to completely erase it off the memories.It doesn’t really matter what stage in your life you have reached, but the experiences of your first love always seems to have its own special place in your heart.
The first break-up is also the most painful one of all. Why first love is so special, is a question that has been pondered upon by many for so many years.However the fact is, first love is the purest and the most innocent form of love, which leaves us with an everlasting memory in mind.Here are some more reasons that tell why a particular song, smell of a perfume or visiting an old place can revive so many old memories that are stored somewhere deep in your heart.
[/b]

Reasons why first love is always special are:

1.Because You Believe In Perfect Two: First love comes with a feeling of it being everlasting. This is the only time when one actually does believe in an absolutely perfect form of love. There are no compromises made and just acceptance of the person, as there are no conditions or complications. It is this one time that you only do what your heart asks you to do, without any questioning.

2.It’s Not Just First Love But The First Of Many Things: It is the first time you hold hands, the first date, first kiss, first fight and the list goes on. It is all these memories of our so many ‘firsts’ that are carved in our hearts and minds forever.

3.Also, The First Time You Experience Intimacy: Impossible to be forgotten are things like first kiss, hugs, cuddles and making love. So, whenever you think of these things, and at what so ever point of your life, you would always find yourself smiling and blushing like you did back then.

4.Young ‘N’ Free: People fall in love for the first time usually at a very young age, so there are no responsibilities on your shoulders to be taken care of. Hence, you dive into it, without having any other thought in your head and are immersed completely into it.

5.An Extreme Intensity Of Emotions: When you fall in love for the first time, you go through an acute range of intense emotions. When all’s good, you are on cloud 9, you are absolutely euphoric and the moment something goes wrong, everything seems like its badly falling apart. First love is a roller coaster ride that is exciting, thrilling and something which you will never forget for the rest of your life.

6.The Most Innocent Love You’ve Ever Experienced: It is only for the first time you fall in love that you do not weigh the pros and cons; and you do not let your head mess with your heart. You simply go where your heart takes you without any pre-formed notions, manipulations and judgements. Once this is lost, so is the feeling of purest love.

http://www.jeloser.info/2016/12/why-first-love-is-always-special.html

MYND44 LALASTICLALA
[quote author=NairalandDSS post=51894623][b]People often wonder what is it that makes the feeling of first love so unforgettable and why is first love always so special?The impact that the first love leaves on a person’s mind and heart is massive. It makes an everlasting impression and changes the person forever. No one ever forgets the first time they fell in love, no matter how it ended. It is young, but so powerful that nothing can be done to completely erase it off the memories.It doesn’t really matter what stage in your life you have reached, but the experiences of your first love always seems to have its own special place in your heart.
[/b]

Reasons why first love is always special are:

http://www.jelo even though she is married, my heart is still panting after her!!!
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by mango231: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
No love lost,No love found
Re: Why First Love Is Always Special by Kdon2: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
CXLVII:

Have heard...

I will never forget you too

Story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help - My Relationship Is Threatened By Religious Differences / A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Pictures / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.