Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. (1053 Views)

Lagos International Trade Fair Reopened After Sudden Closure / External Reserve: Across The US$40bn Threshold, And Counting / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. by somez(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
I wasn't shocked like other when I read the update about freezing accounts till next year. It was written in plain English, so why should I panic? Even if it does, I have gotten 7 times my initial capital.

Now as aforementioned, I noticed that my mavor read today as it is in mmm's nature to credit on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Kindly check your account Pls.

I stand to be corrected tho.
Long live MMM.
Re: Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. by Toybreezy: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Everything else works. Only that u can't withdraw
Re: Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. by Kakamorufu(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
the mavro will still be growing. just that you can't withdraw until January
Re: Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. by rottennaija(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kakamorufu:
the mavro will still be growing. just that you can't withdraw until January

Reading the message again, I seem to get a different understanding of it. What I now understand is that from now on, all confirmed mavro will be frozen for 30 days.

Meaning, if I PH, I will only GH after 30 days.

But some may wonder, all mavro are frozen and non is allow to GH. Yes, I didn't understand it until when I read that when all mavro was frozen, it was more of a blanket ban, covering all account both those that has reach 30days and those not reaching 30 days in order to prevent mass PH.

But I think, with time! Those whose mavro has reach 30days will be allow to PH.

As you would notice, nothing in the message suggest January

Re: Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. by rottennaija(m): 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Just got this on my Facebook page

Guider Chuddy
[13/12, 08:38] ?+234 808 500 3618?: This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days.

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!
Re: Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. by Kakamorufu(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
rottennaija:

Reading the message again, I seem to get a different understanding of it. What I now understand is that from now on, all confirmed mavro will be frozen for 30 days.

Meaning, if I PH, I will only GH after 30 days.

But some may wonder, all mavro are frozen and non is allow to GH. Yes, I didn't understand it until when I read that when all mavro was frozen, it was more of a blanket ban, covering all account both those that has reach 30days and those not reaching 30 days in order to prevent mass PH.

But I think, with time! Those whose mavro has reach 30days will be allow to PH.

As you would notice, nothing in the message suggest January
am on d same page with ya
Re: Marvo Still Counting. MMM May Have Reopened. by rottennaija(m): 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM isn't crashing, let's put them to shame. Let's kill the panic. People are getting help and people are providing help.

Lets spread the news as far as possible. Let them not hear or dream of anything other than that MMM is paying and will continue to pay. They can't succeed, never

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Sale: Fully Functional Biscuit Factory In Lagos State / Distributors Wanted Nationwide - Nutzy Peanut Butter / I'm Also A Nigerian Like You: Between A Nairalander And A Flea Market Vendor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.