Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 AM

Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed (1939 Views)

MMM Nigeria Has Not Crashed / MMM Has Finished Me Ooo!!!! / Ultimate Cycler Has Not Crashed. Founder Expressed In New Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by fabre4: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
I woke up this morning to here the news of frozen confirmed macro, this means that if you have PHed your macro has been frozen but will still grow . Now all those that requested to get help before 13th will surely GH as their status is pending withdrawal but those after that time will have to wait .

Now the reason for the temporary moratorium is because the number of GH is higher than the number of pH and if the system continues like that it will crash so in order to keep the balance the have to attend to the pending withdrawal participant and make sure the number of pH is higher this can't happen when people continue to GH. I know most of you planned to withdraw before Christmas without intention to PH that would have killed the system.

I believe this is enough for the reasonable to understand. Now I know many people here criticizing mmm have gained a lot from it if not for mmm this recession would have hit a lot of people hard so if not for anything let's payback their sincerity and financial empowerment with some level of trust and show how much we can achieve as Nigerians when we are united. let's pH today no matter how small it is and see MMM come back on.

long live MMM
together we change the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by YhungPablo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
op.. I wanna register ..!?
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by fabre4: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
YhungPablo:

/registration/

note: if u pH from now till 31st December u get 50% and you will not be paired till its unfrozen. If you need an invite or you want me to help you register hala me
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by fabre4: 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
YhungPablo:

nigeria-mmmnet
/registration/

note: if u pH from now till 31st December u get 50% and you will not be paired till its unfrozen. If you need an invite or you want me to help you register hala me. add . before the net
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by YhungPablo(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
fabre4:

nigeria-mmmnet
/registration/

note: if u pH from now till 31st December u get 50% and you will not be paired till its unfrozen. If you need an invite or you want me to help you register hala me. add . before the net
thanks..I will get back at u later..
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by Kakamorufu(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
up mmm
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by fabre4: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
YhungPablo:
thanks..I will get back at u later..
no p
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by odinese(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
If lalasticlala and Seun push anti Mmm on FP again, they will die untimely death
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by Danielgabby(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Danielgabby:
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.

I'm telling you... my thought too... so much misinterpretation... Some people do not u
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by ironheart(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Math never lies, MMM is dead. Suck it up guys

1 Like

Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by cnonyechi(f): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
]Math never lies, MMM is dead. Suck it up guys[/quote]

dont mind dem dey r just using grammar to console demselves. who do u think will want to provide help now ,

mumu mmm people
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by doctorregular1(m): 1:44am On Dec 14, 2016
ironheart:
ask the engineers that built TITANIC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by salms: 2:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Question is, whose gona provide help when they are not sure of what will happen to the so called Mmm tomorrow?
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by ironheart(m): 2:31am On Dec 14, 2016
doctorregular1:
ask the engineers that built TITANIC.
the maths was right, human errors failed them.
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by fabre4: 5:38am On Dec 14, 2016
ironheart:

I received help yesterday so I don't really know your brain or mmm which one is really dead
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by fabre4: 5:42am On Dec 14, 2016
cnonyechi:
]Math never lies, MMM is dead. Suck it up guys

dont mind dem dey r just using grammar to console demselves. who do u think will want to provide help now ,

mumu mmm people

now I know why they say never argue with stupid people
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by ironheart(m): 6:36am On Dec 14, 2016
fabre4:

I received help yesterday so I don't really know your brain or mmm which one is really dead
congratulations at least your one lucky guy who just escaped otapiapia
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by Kakamorufu(m): 6:59am On Dec 14, 2016
ironheart:
shut the hell up ignoramus. You dont know shii about mmm. So Bleep u
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by Kakamorufu(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2016
cnonyechi:
]Math never lies, MMM is dead. Suck it up guys

mumu mmm people
Bleep you a million times. Ode
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by Kakamorufu(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2016
fabre4:

now I know why they say never argue with stupid people
just leave those idiots alone jare
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by fabre4: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
just leave those idiots alone jare

After a week the dust will settle
countdown to 30days. one day gone already

1 Like

Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by Kakamorufu(m): 8:08am On Dec 14, 2016
fabre4:

After a week the dust will settle countdown to 30days. one day gone already
am getting paid today sef
Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by ironheart(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Kakamorufu:
shut the hell up ignoramus. You dont know shii about mmm. So Bleep u
e pain am

Re: Illiterates MMM Has Not Crashed by Kakamorufu(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2016
ironheart:
e pain am
see as you fine.

(1) (Reply)

Earn As You Download Your Favorite Music And Video's / Keke Maruwa Available For Hire Purchase In Lagos / Nigerians Will Not Have Access To Their Bank Accounts from January, See Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.