Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle (60133 Views)

My MMM Story / Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account / I Just Recieved My Mmm Alert(pics Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by LamiHandsome(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
KissChrix:
gringrin

brand new 2 meter long rope in my hand where I stand under this banana tree, I

You never ready gringrin

Baba, you wicked grin grin
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Berlynn:
Let me balance here grin classcaptain is back with his cool story

Pls aunty don't sit sideways your bweast is blocking the rest of us in class.thank you
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
This is so hilarious, I almost peed in my pants when I read these lines

Abeg, life is all about taking risks jare..

bobrisky took risk and ignored skin cancer to bleach away his skin ( probably Brain too), Vic O took a risk and entered music industry ,Nigerians took a risk with change and here we have bubu and dalung .. abegii. a man will die once ...

..I lambasted him for drawing us back and insulted him with what he detested most, how his ex broke up with him over his one minute sex prowess.

That was what broke the camel back..it turned into a serious fight and if not for the intervention of neighbors , I would have probably knocked out four of my brother's brown tooth.

The silly bro threatened to report me to the pastor and my parents but I could care less..I was really pissed off my own brother saw a chance to make good money without ritual or yahoo yahoo and he wants that opportunity to slide

.No wonder he is a one minute man..

grin grin grin

Thumbs up Classcaptain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Watch it live on Tvc News today that MMM is back 24hrs before scheduled time..
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Butteredpako: 6:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
FrancisAsquare:
Atleast Mr. Boo Osin don't need to suicide again
Ah, he won't suicide na, his main reason for trying to suicide is back, suiciding now would be stupid. Soo ti gbo,, dnt suicide o.*laughs inside.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by AkinPhysicist: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chrisbet1981:
Truth be told, mmm has really helped I and my wife plus many others we know. My 50k is frozen but I made over 470 k and I still believe it will start functioning next year. Now a better than mmm has been in existence and no one knew. Just click the link below and see. Its no joke

angry

2 Likes

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Catastrophe1: 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mumu them. Wish I was part of MMM founders.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nkwomarket: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:
" A dog that refuses to hear the hunter whistle is most likely to get lost in the thick forest " - African proverb

" Head of squirrel stubborn on plate, he that is being advised ,Lord let him listen " - Yoruba proverb,

(sobs as Tope Alabi is played in the background)

"Aye le ooo.ibosi ooo..Aye Dori ko do KO ye mimo" Ibi ta ba ma GBA oo koye ni yan.........

Death is better than disgrace...Death I repeat is better than shame...Which mouth will I use to say mmm is not paying this month?? .. Certainly not with this mouth of mine.

i woke up by myself today to the news of mmm accounts been frozen for this month and till next year January.... I strongly believe it can't be true.. MBA NU , have they moved the fools day celebration from April to December ?? Or probably it is one of this mtv base pranks or some yeye .blogspots looking for traffic with their usual headlines.. I got tons of messages but no, I rather check the thing MYSELF !!!

Shaking and sweating without fever, i logged into my account on my beluo O5 phone and verily verily , it was like a dream..., there it was.

..But No se i still refuse to believe it is true..i saw warnings... Was this the message i was suppose to get from the dreams i have been having for the last three days??, was this why Papa Elena called me last week after almost a year ....Something is wrong somewhere but i am totally the wrong person this must affect..

As I soliloquies and ruminate on events of the last 3 months with a brand new 2 meter long rope in my hand where I stand under this banana tree, I still pray and hope this is not true.. I have packed a few clothes and switched off my major line for now..if anyone like they should call, i wouldnt allow anyone add injury to be salt..

I will give this people three days ... 72 hours to fix this or I will kill myself and my innocent blood will be on the owners of mmm Nigeria head...God would ask for my blood from their head ..Only three days to disprove this rumour...I am here with my stove and garri to keep myself alive and make eba with some bush leaves so as to survive before i finally murder my own self in the next 3 days...

What , am not the only one affected?? Is that all u can say to me now??

Yes it may be true but I can boldy say am the worst affected... My story into this MMM is not a small one..and as I am about to bid the world farewell , I cannot but reminisce how it all started 3 months ago when I ventured into the pyramid schemes system... Just like yesterday, it is now as if I was under a Russian spell.

My name is boo osin, 24 years old undergraduate and I die in 78 hours if my account is not restored and I get my money back...

But first, I need to share my story..

it all started on the 7th of September 2016 , in Church ....

oo, you're a 21st century fool.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by xykms101: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
I think it's high time we dropped this MMM palava and move on in life. The more you try to get back your money , the more you enter into another trap . Mavrodi is a brilliant criminal and a drug addict.

I would suggest you keep your mind off the money and move on ... This criminal would definitely ask you to put in more money to get the outstanding.

3 Likes

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by AkinPhysicist: 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
chuka250:
TIMES TWO PAYMENT

just as d name implies "TIMES TWO PAYMENT"is here to serve u nd give u double of ur payment,u will find security(scam free)and confidence in d return of ur invested capital within D Max period of 12HRS

Add me on whatsapp--07069716706

angry

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by AkinPhysicist: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
cheesy ClassCaptain is a pure writing talent - gbayii cheesy

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by obidevine(m): 6:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Laveda:
cry

Told my Gfs to chill oh, them no hear.

I'm lucky I didn't get sucked into the storm
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ClassCaptain(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
oladipo322:
wow...... what a wonderful write up, Patiently waiting for the return of MMM. thumbs up for u

E be like say e don return ooo ...
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ClassCaptain(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
justscorchone:

Pls aunty don't sit sideways your bweast is blocking the rest of us in class.thank you

Na breast u see for all the things for class

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Virus777: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by EmekaBlue(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
i thought they said mmm is back
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by femixyz(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
wow, what a wonderful writeup. classcaptain, you r good. enjoyed it all d way
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by hotspec(m): 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
@ last, d story finally @ d promise.land. Classcaptain
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ClassCaptain(m): 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
hotspec:
@ last, d story finally @ d promise.land. Classcaptain

Baddest !!!!
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:
" A dog that refuses to hear the hunter whistle is most likely to get lost in the thick forest " - African proverb

" Head of squirrel stubborn on plate, he that is being advised ,Lord let him listen " - Yoruba proverb,

(sobs as Tope Alabi is played in the background)

"Aye le ooo.ibosi ooo..Aye Dori ko do KO ye mimo" Ibi ta ba ma GBA oo koye ni yan.........

Death is better than disgrace...Death I repeat is better than shame...Which mouth will I use to say mmm is not paying this month?? .. Certainly not with this mouth of mine.

i woke up by myself today to the news of mmm accounts been frozen for this month and till next year January.... I strongly believe it can't be true.. MBA NU , have they moved the fools day celebration from April to December ?? Or probably it is one of this mtv base pranks or some yeye .blogspots looking for traffic with their usual headlines.. I got tons of messages but no, I rather check the thing MYSELF !!!

Shaking and sweating without fever, i logged into my account on my beluo O5 phone and verily verily , it was like a dream..., there it was.

..But No se i still refuse to believe it is true..i saw warnings... Was this the message i was suppose to get from the dreams i have been having for the last three days??, was this why Papa Elena called me last week after almost a year ....Something is wrong somewhere but i am totally the wrong person this must affect..

As I soliloquies and ruminate on events of the last 3 months with a brand new 2 meter long rope in my hand where I stand under this banana tree, I still pray and hope this is not true.. I have packed a few clothes and switched off my major line for now..if anyone like they should call, i wouldnt allow anyone add injury to be salt..

I will give this people three days ... 72 hours to fix this or I will kill myself and my innocent blood will be on the owners of mmm Nigeria head...God would ask for my blood from their head ..Only three days to disprove this rumour...I am here with my stove and garri to keep myself alive and make eba with some bush leaves so as to survive before i finally murder my own self in the next 3 days...

What , am not the only one affected?? Is that all u can say to me now??

Yes it may be true but I can boldy say am the worst affected... My story into this MMM is not a small one..and as I am about to bid the world farewell , I cannot but reminisce how it all started 3 months ago when I ventured into the pyramid schemes system... Just like yesterday, it is now as if I was under a Russian spell.

My name is boo osin, 24 years old undergraduate and I die in 78 hours if my account is not restored and I get my money back...

But first, I need to share my story..

it all started on the 7th of September 2016 , in Church ....

R.I.P
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by hotspec(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:

Baddest !!!!
Guy, ure going places with ur art or do i say science of story telling. Ure da bomb!!!
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by hotspec(m): 7:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:

Baddest !!!!
Guy, ure going places with ur art or do i say science of story telling. Ure da bomb!!! #Classcaptain
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Sicillian: 7:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
And funny enough MMM is back guyz. just confirmed from thier site
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Raintaker(m): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol
grin
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ClassCaptain(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
hotspec:
Guy, ure going places with ur art or do i say science of story telling. Ure da bomb!!! #Classcaptain

Take this !!! cheesy cheesy :DD

God bless us all..

Skits of these stories coming soon once we get proper fund by Gods grace !!!
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by xpool(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sicillian:
And funny enough MMM is back guyz. just confirmed from thier site
If it's back, Give Help.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by hotspec(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:

Take this !!! cheesy cheesy :DD

God bless us all..

Skits of these stories coming soon once we get proper fund by Gods grace !!!
Wow! dt would be great! Stories like dt Beans pot Thief
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by rman: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
Classcaptain! Respect!

This is original, witty and I am impressed with how you intelligently used current issues and some history in your write up.

You wamted it to be funny and it is. You specifically wrote this for nairalanders. You understand your targeted audience. Non vistors to the site will enjoy it too.

I can boldly say you have a good syle that can make you money. Keep it up!!

Well done!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by pearlJ(f): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wu gt 1 million,wey. Him no dey use,mk him borrow me, mk I do,MMM.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by emmanuel2015: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Seun just trying his best to shoot MMM that is 100% back, just waiting to laugh at d jonzing boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.