Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,863 members, 7,798,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle (60128 Views)

My MMM Story / Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account / I Just Recieved My Mmm Alert(pics Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Baba4dgals: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:

We Thank God grin cheesy
bro osin remember me in ur 4m o gringringrin
Really enjoy ur story, keep it up bro
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by SweetyZinta(f): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Weldone classcaptain more mb to your phone.

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by michealade(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
So so interesting.....
Gbayiii
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by bingocalous(m): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=ClassCaptain post=52126225]Episode Five

I was just imagining the various scenarios that we play out in the room that night...I could imagine Theo Groping and handling our sanctuary keeper with immense aggressiveness and smashing her sanctuary with reckless abandon while she screams "oh my God "... This was someone that speaks in tongues oohh. Jesus indeed wept !!!

Ahahahahahahaa.....thanks for breaking the glass Cup i was holding while reading this....

1 Like

Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by bingocalous(m): 10:44pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=ClassCaptain post=52126225]Episode Five
[b]
I was just imagining the various scenarios that we play out in the room that night...I could imagine Theo Groping and handling our sanctuary keeper with immense aggressiveness and smashing her sanctuary with reckless abandon while she screams "oh my God "... This was someone that speaks in tongues oohh. Jesus indeed wept !!!

Ahahahahahahaa.....thanks for breaking the glass Cup i was holding while reading this....
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by WinkWrld: 10:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
The reason mmm will not stop is because
Payment is done in stages and probably going to be matched by just a few top management staffs
Payment is categorized already and the people that come first are the majority. Small money(poor people)
By the time he gets to paying the rich ones, the poor people will already be satisfied and prefer to invest further.
At that point MMM will have enough money to match the richer ones and the cycle continues.
Very simple. No hassle
Macro di can afford to bring out 10million dollars which is about 2billion naira.
I assure you he will not spend upto 5 million dollars before mmm engine resumes running efficiently
And mmm will now be trusted even more.
His money will triple in less than 6week
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by segzy17: 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Kudos
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ClassCaptain(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Maxi112:
believe in God, your money is safe.

funny enough, I'm also a victim grin
na so...
e be like say e dn come now
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Just here to read lies from Nigerians shocked MMM is better than NYSC
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by heybee72(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
wins18:
when you invested your whole life savings on mmm, only for it to get frozen like ice block,

and you be like 'oh lawd, why me, lawd! Help me unfrozen my account, I cant fit take this, mavrodi why '
Now that they are back, do u mind crawling into the he'll hole u crawled out from?....
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ClassCaptain(m): 8:49am On Jan 14, 2017
OTAIFOHJ:
Just here to read lies from Nigerians shocked MMM is better than NYSC

Lol.na true
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by ClassCaptain(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2017
lalasticlala, Dominique,
please help move to literature session ..thanks.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Baba4dgals: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
ClassCaptain:
lalasticlala, Dominique,
please help move to literature session section ..thanks.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Baba4dgals: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
ClassCaptain:
lalasticlala, Dominique,
please help move to literature session section ..thanks.
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by jackpot(f): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2017
WinkWrld:
The reason mmm will not stop is because
Payment is done in stages and probably going to be matched by just a few top management staffs
Payment is categorized already and the people that come first are the majority. Small money(poor people)
By the time he gets to paying the rich ones, the poor people will already be satisfied and prefer to invest further.
At that point MMM will have enough money to match the richer ones and the cycle continues.
Very simple. No hassle
Macro di can afford to bring out 10million dollars which is about 2billion naira.
I assure you he will not spend upto 5 million dollars before mmm engine resumes running efficiently
And mmm will now be trusted even more.
His money will triple in less than 6week
Wake up!!!
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by Akuneshiobike(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2017
MMM
Re: My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle by dadebayo1(m): 6:12am On Feb 10, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MMM Returns With New Strategy / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.