Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? (23801 Views)

"Why I Turned Down A Guy That Asked Me Out" - Twitter User / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
am still trying to wrap my head around the idea of marriage. meehn it's going to be funny for me sha, except I find someone who thinks like me but I doubt.

may God help a man.
lols, ma bro had a wedding last week and I refused to go, was just asking myself if I will ever walk that path, if at all I will, the brides love potion must be 100 percent potent and really strong.

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2016
humilitypays:
‎But how can't you been beggings a girls to dating you? Haba! Stopping chasing girls, attracting them instead of chase them becauses if you chasing them, them be runnings away but if you attractings them, them be comings to you and you selecting them ones you wants smiley
Bros i have heard you. But have in mind that 80% of men who are happily married today beg their wife at the initial stage.

1 Like

Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by wezzyjasified(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2016
Ajusshi:
But there's nothing strange here, the lady obviously does not want to get bombed or told to strap a bomb to her waist.
devoted not extremist..
pls mind urs words..pls
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Jadoskii(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2016
Well,she said she can't date a Yoruba guy...
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Ajusshi: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2016
wezzyjasified:

devoted not extremist..
pls mind urs words..pls
Well, terrorists calls themselves devoted Muslims.
Re: Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alhkerimu:
my brother it has happen to me several time after toasting them i will start convice them with money thinking they wil accept me. But each of them wil turn me down by saying they are not after money, i could still recal the last one who told me that i should stop disturbing her that i can't buy her wit money
I am guessing you don't have it all.
It's either you don't have big gbola or the gbola is not effective.
Which one is it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving? / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / Millionaire Socialite Joro Olumofin, Shares 10 Tips On How To Get A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.