Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) (7821 Views)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
^^^^ 14 years is not a joking stuff, I will sneak out

midehi2:

just the way you did now grin
ok enough
Yes tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=lola024 post=51902947][/quote]ah knw u wee like it grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Choi! The posts too fast seff

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by midehi2(f): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweettease:
Choi! The posts too fast seff
i will give her a butt massage
sweettease tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Jay542(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'll kidnap herangry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
^^^ pour hot water on him grin

midehi2:

i will give her a butt massage
sweettease tongue
You want to corrupt my tender mind abi tongue

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dos b**bs can't pass away like dat.
angry I'll caress it

#Yolo
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by MadJay: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
Play table tennis with his headsad
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by freesinzu(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Beat the shi.t out of him so he knows I don't roll sideways angry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
KissChrix:
Tear His ass cheesy

with one strong kpankere angry
Haaa! i for fear o! I had thought it was the other tearing grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Aniker(f): 9:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
iamkingzlee:
cool

Share some Bible chapters with him wink
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by SINZ: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tear that ass up cool

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
iamkingzlee:

cheesygrin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Twaci(f): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Before nko? cheesy

No be you again? cheesy

**modified**

KissChrix:

cheesygrin

As for the game...

Hmm...

I'll check if he's a good kisser cheesy

Just checking oh!
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by BabaRamota1980: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
lola024:

baba please don't eye me.... am ur daughter sir

Oh, ok.. I go change name to BabaLola024 lol.. grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by mofeoluwadassah: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
I will go back to sleep smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'll scream and scream and scream and scream grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
cool

Share some Bible chapters with him wink
See how you made me to go and dust bible..

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them"- Leveticus20:13. Oya clap for me!
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Twaci:
Before nko? cheesy

No be you again? cheesy
The way i wee slap you this December ehnn undecided You want to disgrace me here again? cry

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
iamkingzlee:

"If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them"- Leveticus20:13. Oya clap for me!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Twaci(f): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
iamkingzlee:
The way i wee slap you this December ehnn undecided You want to disgrace me here again? cry

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweettease:
undecided undecided undecided
Kilode?
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
midehi2:
i will wrap and dump him in the bush

Hahahaha... nawa ooo!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Aniker(f): 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
iamkingzlee:

applause embarassed
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by iykekelvins(m): 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Every time I give the Lamba/
Won ni Kilon shele gan gan/
Kilon shele gan gan
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Aniker:
applause embarassed

I will establish Dangote Milk Refinery

Modified

I'll just shout iykekelvins and Dollars will appear
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweettease:
I'll scream and scream and scream and scream grin
My dear how many times do u want to wake up? Or is there someone ure experrin?
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by KingRex1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kick him off the bed
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Aniker(f): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
papadee93:

I will establish Dangote Milk Refinery

Modified

I'll just shout iykekelvins and Dollars will appear

Lol wait.. Wer u going to make the milk from

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Stretchi:

My dear how many times do u want to wake up? Or is there someone ure experrin?
is it your wake up? Shebi it is my wake up tongue grin grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
I will slap the heaven outa her! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wife Shocks As Her Husband Makes Silly Moves At Their Wedding Reception.(photo) / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.