Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,248 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) (7869 Views)

GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho / Boyfriend Woke His Girlfriend Up With Gifts, Cash / GUYS: What Would You Do If You Woke Up And Found Your Girlfriend Like This - Pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
I will rape her

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
I will lock him up.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
sweettease:
is it your wake up? Shebi it is my wake up tongue grin grin grin
Just mistakenly wake beside me,we go break d fast fr that bed.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Julietcutie(f): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
I would push him away from the bed

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
i will drag her boobs
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by larabae13(f): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin I'll go back to sleep

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by sweettease(f): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Stretchi:

Just mistakenly wake beside me,we go break d fast fr that bed.
it takes two to tangle baby cool

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Theoigios(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2016
sweettease:
it takes two to tangle baby cool
That's right, aint good for a man to be alone... Lol waking up beside you what will I do ehn? Its a pity you picture didnt display your face I would have decided if it was to be a slap or a massage... You know what I mean wink

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
suzan404:
grin grin

suzan
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 6:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Stretchi:
I will rape her

rape.... shes beside you already
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

rape.... shes beside you already
OK I'll gv her anoda round

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2016
Stretchi:

OK I'll gv her anoda round

better..... Real Men don't Rape
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2016
I will offer her breakfast in bed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:
I will offer her breakfast in bed embarassed

oh... I hope you know am not above you
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

oh... I hope you know am not above you

Now you just making it awkward grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by hoefucker: 7:16am On Dec 14, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

who is this?.................I was expecting to be behind people like lola024, aniker, susan404undecided

I will just strap him into my car and take him to the nearest psychiatric hospitalangry

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by chimdi101: 7:17am On Dec 14, 2016
Pinkdiamondz:

I will smile and wait for her to do sometin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Aniker(f): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2016
hoefucker:

who is this?.................I was expecting to be behind people like lola024, aniker, susan404undecided

I will just strap him into my car and take him to the nearest psychiatric hospitalangry
shocked shocked shocked

tongue tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by ashewoboy(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
omo na to fvck her.
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

better..... Real Men don't Rape
True
Apologies cry
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by hoefucker: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
shocked shocked shocked
tongue tongue

why are u running from daddy?........
oya move closer grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Aniker(f): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2016
hoefucker:

why are u running from daddy?........

oya move closer grin
No thanks! Come let's go to church
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2016
hoefucker:

Lmaooo..... am laughing really hard
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
No thanks! Come let's go to church

Lolzzz...... who is the HoeFucker Guy.... please join my forum http://www.moral24.com and PM me.... You have talents...
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Aniker(f): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

Lolzzz...... who is the HoeFucker Guy.... please join my forum http://www.moral24.com and PM me.... You have talents...
Okay smiley

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2016
I'll push her away, and call royalblak007 angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Debbie.... you will push Anika Away... u don't have any idea.....

Anika and Makydebbie.... Join my forum asap.... I gat something special for u.... thanks.... http://www.moral24.com
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by makydebbie(f): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:
Debbie.... you will push Anika Away... u don't have any idea.....

Anika and Makydebbie.... Join my forum asap.... I gat something special for u.... thanks.... http://www.moral24.com
my dear I'm having issues registering especially that image box
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2016
makydebbie:
my dear I'm having issues registering especially that image box

I will send u an email now..... then you please reply.... thanks.... I know av gat ur back.. . Smiles
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by RoyalBlak007: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2016
makydebbie:
I'll push her away, and call royalblak007 angry
grin wink kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by lola024(f): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin wink kiss

Oh.... so you are RoyalBlack..... *coughs*
Re: What Would You Do If You Woke Up With The Person Above You ? (GAME TIME) by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2016
This is funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With These Birthday Photos That's Making Guys Go Nut Online / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.