Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Adeola Of Saharareporter Predicted Crash Of MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Adeola Of Saharareporter Predicted Crash Of MMM (829 Views)

Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Nigerian Twitter User React To "Crash" Of MMM Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeola Of Saharareporter Predicted Crash Of MMM by datopaper(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DzO7c5KThU

She predicted the crash of MMM, and is very comprehensive. I love the info.
Re: Adeola Of Saharareporter Predicted Crash Of MMM by Firefire(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
MIND YOUR BUSINESS... embarassed
Re: Adeola Of Saharareporter Predicted Crash Of MMM by Kyase(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Firefire:
Your money join crash?
If dem say go hustle you no go free. Lazy man
Re: Adeola Of Saharareporter Predicted Crash Of MMM by dunkem21(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Firefire:

Sorry bro embarassed ..You follow do? embarassed
Re: Adeola Of Saharareporter Predicted Crash Of MMM by Firefire(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Sorry bro embarassed ..You follow do? embarassed

Kyase:

Your money join crash?
If dem say go hustle you no go free. Lazy man

Firefire:

N/A (Not Applicable).

I sympathized with all affected comrades, keep hope alive.

Btw: I don't do such online investment, I belief in korokoro business or rather business with known contact address.

We warned Nigerians against MMM, the way we warned them against voting into power the Amalgamation of Aggrieved Politicians (APC) in 2015. tongue

May this double cups pass over Nigerians... Amen, Ameen.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Adeola Of Saharareporter Predicted Crash Of MMM by datopaper(m): 5:50am On Dec 14, 2016
A word is a enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

Don't Panic!!! Mmm Will Be Back And Better / MMM Nigeria 2016 Finally Crashed / Eko Atlantic’s “great Wall Of Lagos” Exceeds 6km Length

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.