Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (45129 Views)

What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by justflow1(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

And an advice to my fellow men...

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

5. Women crave for dick more than men crave for pussy.
oh shocked
GentlemanUnltd:
1. Even when you want to break up, do it peacefully because you might again meet and need the person in future.

And....

2. Never you trust a woman, even when they seem loving and caring, they can easily backstab and betray your love and trust for them.

Finally...

3. Women, I mean all women have one problem or another, you can only know this when they become close to you. Its either she is facing family problem, or her past still hunt her, or she is facing financial problem, or she is facing academical problem, or she sees her period irregularly or she is always having stomach ache, or she finds it hard to love or .... just too numerous to mention.

To those ladies that intend to quote me and post trash, kindly know that I am not a kid in age and as at the last count I have dated 22 girls, from almost all tribes, religion, etc, so I know what I am saying, Nigeria women are all problematic.

4. Use every opportunity to fvck your gf pussy whenever it stares at you because she could dump you for another guy the next day morning no matter how much she claim to love you.

Final whistle...

oh 22 lo'hun lo'hun.... federal govt suppose grant you too republic oooo, you have better start agitating...
nice insight tho I love the way they were constructed
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by afroLAD: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2016
I learnt that we are not monogamous by nature.

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Revolva(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2016
to be wiked
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Chelseafan1: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Sunnycliff:
No money, no love!

Hustle for money before relationship with naija babes

Especially those campus girls that are getting little or no money from home and they want to form big girls on campus, if u can't give her enuf money, be ready to share her with different kind of guys.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by justflow1(m): 12:47am On Dec 14, 2016
from my past experiences

1.i have been able to gather this, that more importantly , you must not start wat you cant finish, if you know u cant be subscribing her IPhone monthly, dont start atall, because the moment you start and you just like pause, hmmmm to her you dont love her again

2. go in to their legs as soon as you have the opportunity, because then it may be "swipe to unlock" because your love still sharks them then.

3. ladies tends to love you more only if, i mean if only, you have "break their carpistle"

Bottomline:
ye who have eyes let them read clearly, no lady should quote me

4 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Manuella4ace: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2016
girls are confused being.
saying yes when they really want to say no, or say no when they want to say yes.

as a man love her but not with your heart, use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Chocogold: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Never date a Yoruba man EVER! undecided

Or never marry one tongue
Lols...if you didn't marry a yoruba man...you are still single my sister...they are the best
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by remedy16ak: 1:15am On Dec 14, 2016
@nm27. There is nothing wrong in checking your partner phone, except you or your partner have a hiden agender. Pls is there anything secrets or privacy between husban and wife?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by OluDare01(m): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Taught me to stop caring. Like right now, I care not. She told me I'm not her type,we're not compatible. Now I'm in the States,she wants me back. Lmao

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by joshuamoses101(m): 1:28am On Dec 14, 2016
I learnt ladies are so deep hearted and can say or do anything to get whatever they want damn the consequences
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by njiasi30(f): 1:29am On Dec 14, 2016
mimicious:
don't love too much, don't care too much because that too much hurts alot
Toor, u re right on dis...
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Never trust a girl.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DaySpringer: 1:44am On Dec 14, 2016
stubbornman:
Never go on a long distance relationship with an Olosho

Delete her no. Immediately and block her on all social media

Nobody bleeps a girl better ,So when its your turn to fvck remove sentiment and bleep her like a devil

Sometimes take the pain and go tru her phone with your right hand and a LIFE SUPPORT on your left hand

Never let a girl weigh you down, move on before she does!!

God punish my Ex

E be like say you finally check her phone from this your post

stubbornman:
embarassed embarassed I don't know tho' but my babe uses a password as long as " Antimonopologeograhycationalism" One day the God I serve will make her leave her fone.....I know I will run mad but don't worry I'll be alright!!!

Abi no be the same babe?

1 Like

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DaySpringer: 1:47am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Sure bro, there are good women, infact let me be frank with you, there are more good women than good men but either she is good or bad there is always one thing that binds all the women together, problem. they all have problems and they re problems themselves.

baba, I find this your post contradictory...

Or is it not the good women who can betray you at anytime?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by kushme: 2:32am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

And....

Finally...

Final whistle...

Correct post bro....
Again...
She's not yours, she's just your turn....
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Chimezie198(m): 3:05am On Dec 14, 2016
tonawest:
I learnt how to love though it was agony of love. I also learn that in a relationship u hv to tolerate, let go, forgive, understanding and hold tight what u hv and fight for ur love.
hm.. been doing dat over 4yrs nw without result
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Sezua(m): 4:16am On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
I'm single
we cud change dat if u wish
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Rexnegro(m): 4:33am On Dec 14, 2016
7Alexander:

Sure, no one is perfect. But my partner is something else. Don't get me wrong, she is beautiful, homely, educated, and all those stuffs. But she's very inept, you know like socially unaware. She's only book smart, apart from that she knows nothing around her, heck, she doesn't even know the name of the vice president.
Personally, I hate small talks, I prefer intellectual and deep conversations, but she hardly makes any meaningful input
my brother no be only Your girl o, it's a thing with Nigeria girls most of them If not all sef are brain dead, they ain't trendy, informative and interactive at all...mine is fashion designer common to reply me on whatsapp takes ages to do...I Have tried in all possible ways to understand her for where bro...women are just too complex for we men/guys to understand. no wonder some guys will tell You that relationship sucks and I don't blame Them for that cos truly girls are something else in nature, And reasoning etc etc

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DavidEsq(m): 4:39am On Dec 14, 2016
LordIsaac:

Rubbish is the word. Just ignore her...may be she'd reformat her thinking faculty and know your relationship should not be a source of income.
Can u imagine a b1tch telling me she ain't certain of me, hence she ain't giving me the cookie, yet has d damned guts to always pester me for cheese? angry

2 Likes

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Rexnegro(m): 4:48am On Dec 14, 2016
Ryabcool:
I learnt; Don't try to force things. It's pointless beating a dead horse and trying to make dead bones come to life. Once the love is gone, just move on. Forcing it will only make you look cheap to the person you're making all the effort for.

Secondly, love is never guaranteed. The person you can't help but think about today, could be the person who brings out genuine hatred in you tomorrow.
exactly
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DavidEsq(m): 4:50am On Dec 14, 2016
olayiwolar1:
I've no gat for the bleeped up relationship cause i didn't lose a shit.

But the lone thing i've learned so far is, "there ain't nothing more pleasurable than being a single man"

Take it or leave it...... smiley
But u get lonely on weekends na and no chilled bottle can take dat pain of a lonely weekend away. It's worse off wen u c ur neighbor getting it wella on weekends. U wee want to die embarassed
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DavidEsq(m): 4:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Diplomaticbeing:

Come on! Such philosophy cannot take you anywhere. Only conceited people holds such a whack principle, because they are always full of shenanigans themselves.

Embrace altruism and conscientiousness. . . Giving in your best without greed and dominance, and being a realist at the same time without allowing a bullshit under any sentimental guise. Just imagine the feeling of walking out from a meaningless relationship happily, all because you know within yourself that you gave all your best but didn't lose anything yet.

Aaahhhhh! Bros, wr u dey, make we go chill dis weekend abeg(no homo). As in ehn, I need this scope for real. Chai! How d feeling dey be sef? My way be like gladiator (no mercy), but ur way make sense die. Only say e hard o, but it sure makes one a better person.

Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DavidEsq(m): 5:00am On Dec 14, 2016
IHate9ja1:

huh...not all anyway. But either way they weren't meant for you.
..............................................................................................................
I have learnt to hold my peace, be patient and wait upon the Lord no matter how long it takes.
Just enta wilderness, so the waiting on the Lord go make sense undecided
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DavidEsq(m): 5:05am On Dec 14, 2016
kingui:

my brother is like your problem is bigger than the women's own you mean you have joined your spirit with more than 22 women. please are you married
What spirit? Did he tell u he's a spirit husband? undecided. Don't even start with that bullcrap u call soultie after sex, abeg.
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by DavidEsq(m): 5:08am On Dec 14, 2016
GentlemanUnltd:

Lol, this my guy nor know me, sharply I told her to go jump into Australia river, deleted her contact and blocked her on whatsapp. Even God know say me nor get single joy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. Baddoooo cool
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by elmoduddah: 5:37am On Dec 14, 2016
Taught me patience. Taught me my trade as well grin
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Alfred200825(m): 5:40am On Dec 14, 2016
eleburu:
I'm single
Lovely eyes
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by elmoduddah: 5:41am On Dec 14, 2016
remedy16ak:
@nm27. There is nothing wrong in checking your partner phone, except you or your partner have a hiden agender. Pls is there anything secrets or privacy between husban and wife?

Nothing wrong in this. I and my husband use each others phone. He can even go out with mine. What's there to hide?
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by lajoshua: 5:42am On Dec 14, 2016
2dugged:
That sex is not love, and love is an illusion created by your brain
Gbam!!!!
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eleburu(f): 5:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Alfred200825:
Lovely eyes
thanks
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eleburu(f): 5:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Sezua:
we cud change dat if u wish
I'm better being single
Re: What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by eleburu(f): 5:43am On Dec 14, 2016
youngsahito:
n searching?
I'm not searching

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Seven (7) "Laughable" Ways Ladies Express Love. / Update On Zimbabwean Man Who Sneaked Into Hospital Ward & Had Sex With Sick Wife / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.