Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend (3402 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by WondaxRecords(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
kinda confuse on this, many girls use this method just to discourage you and not wanting to be a side chick, what did you say next
have u ever been in this kinda situation? just need answers
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by apholaryn: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
ole..u wan tiff iyawo oni yawo
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
I told her, I can make her forget her boyfriend.
She laughed and said I should prove it.
I proved it. And we dated for 2days angry

#YOLO
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Khd95(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
She told me she was taken,not even she has a bf

nd i be like ode,taken kho captured ni.

Pls op,ask her if her bf was put ring on her finger,if not she is still in d market.
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Ryabcool(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
I ask if he's gotten her an engagement ring. If she says no, then I say she's very single as far as I'm concerned and I'm not gonna stop until she says yes. Bluntness has never forsaken me, and never will. cool cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by firstking01(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
I moved on.
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by stupidlove: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
I thought I could show her I am the best. I started going to her church and we are stuck in traffic for 5hours to and fro every Sunday. I woke up a day, evaluated what my life has turned into then I deleted her number and won't reply her texts and calls.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by TIDDOLL(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
80% of em girls got imaginary Boyfriends, Stick around bro...You might kick her back into Reality. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by ikp120(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
If I have serious feelings for her, I'll just delete her number and switch mode wink

#NoTime
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
I moved on to the next
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by lanxebony(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
When wooing do not asking if she has a bf, or.dont allow her to mention the fact she has a bf. Use experience but genuine pick up lines
If she eventually says she has one , tell her you don't need to talk about her bf but you're taking to her and no need to bring someone you don't know or haven't met into your discussion with her and in as much you don't know him, you guys are good as Bleep

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Nonsreal(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Make i carry chair sitdown bcs i nvr toast gal b4 so dis is a big opportunity 2learn

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by mrcrabs(m): 11:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
No problem. Onto the next one.
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Idydarling(f): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2016
lanxebony:
When wooing do not asking if she has a bf, or.dont allow her to mention the fact she has a bf. Use experience but genuine pick up lines
If she eventually says she has one , tell her you don't need to talk about her bf but you're taking to her and no need to bring someone you don't know or haven't met into your discussion with her and in as much you don't know him, you guys are good as Bleep
oga mi, sense dey ur head

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Most times I just back up..No time

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by iamphilips(m): 12:32am On Dec 14, 2016
LENOVO G series
1TB
8GB RAM
Core i5
LONG LASTING BATTERY
15.6 INCH
PRICE= 130K

CALL\WHATSAPP= 0810 244 1916

LENOVO G series
1TB
8GB RAM
Core i5
LONG LASTING BATTERY
15.6 INCH
PRICE= 130K

CALL\WHATSAPP= 0810 244 1916

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by WondaxRecords(m): 12:55am On Dec 14, 2016
lanxebony:
bobo u made my day just wat i was lookin 4
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by vicstar(m): 1:01am On Dec 14, 2016
• ma next move was ma next move undecided ••
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by torres89: 2:31am On Dec 14, 2016
if I really like her
I play the role of her best friend
then patiently waits till her boyfriend slips..
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by sarmiie(m): 3:36am On Dec 14, 2016
torres89:
if I really like her

Tah... U will wait till hell freezes over!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Aregs(m): 5:02am On Dec 14, 2016
I can be her secondary boyfriend, I know how to work my way to the top
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by lanxebony(m): 5:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Idydarling:
oga mi, sense dey ur head

Abi nah, baba , why ask a girl say shey you have bf, even if she doesn't he answer na yes , unless the girl gan don like you die before ni she go tallk say no
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by seunny4lif(m): 5:31am On Dec 14, 2016
cool cool
Baba oooooh cool cool cool
lanxebony:
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by chimdi101: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
It all depends!
I fit understand
But if I dey die for am, I go beg make she friend zone me
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by donMIG(m): 7:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Omo....just smile because dat ansa dei crush balls
Step up ur game
Dont chase her like some desperate nigga
N tell her u hope wen he is gone u r next in line....
Hang out wit her
Get to know her
Work ur way into her head slowly
Bammmm!
She don dei trip
Nobody dei single na...u must b snatching or replacing
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2016
if na me ,I go tell am say me ma I have girl friend. so we de 50/50.so she must tell me wetin dey there there .
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by slyrone(m): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2016
torres89:
if I really like her

this guy go don get MSC for friend-zone. chai

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by ThisYourTatafo: 8:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Move ahead...on to the next one noni
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Ifakiland(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2016
A puke ass nigger like u was once after my gf sometime ago...my gf will show me Deir chats and how d guy bi say "ur bf doesn't show u care, doesn't love u, come to me and I'll show u how a man shuld love a gal" and we laff over it and fork....and some times I do chat with d fool pretending to be my gal. We ended up collecting abt 63k frm d guy, before he bounced....and he only got a peek frm my gal. (cos he been saying, "I've been spending on u and I Avnt even seen ur pants) some guys like d op are so stupid.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by teozey111(m): 8:33am On Dec 14, 2016
Ifakiland:
A puke ass nigger like u was once after my gf sometime ago...my gf will show me Deir chats and how d guy bi say "ur bf doesn't show u care, doesn't love u, come to me and I'll show u how a man shuld love a gal" and we laff over it and fork....and some times I do chat with d fool pretending to be my gal. We ended up collecting abt 63k frm d guy, before he bounced....and he only got a peek frm my gal. (cos he been saying, "I've been spending on u and I Avnt even seen ur pants) some guys like d op are so stupid.

lol you are wikit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 8:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Ifakiland:
currently doing exactly same to guys with my love. can be interesting u know cheesy. ...only money we don't collect unlike urs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why No Pictures From Nairaland Beach Party? / Diary Of A Lagos Bachelor: My Crazy New Year Sex With An Akwa Ibom Girl / Is Stupidyorubafool The Most Handsome And Most Swaggs Guy On Romance Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.