Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. (49947 Views)

Indian Lady Leads 7 Man Robbery Gang In Lagos (pictured) / Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by PrincessBilly: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
SonofHim:
One-man robbery squad, Michael who terrorized students and residents of Ekosodin Community behind UNIBEN meets his waterloo tonight.

Attempts to resuscitate him failed. He died of shock from excessive blood loss from gunshot injuries.

As he lay down dying and begging for help I just though of all his victims who had also begged for mercy and had received no mercy and the many opportunities was provided to turn around and become a better person.

May God av mercy on ur soul
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by gaventa: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
ONE MAN ROBBERY SQUAD?
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Simoneblosson(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Those vigilante really tried, it happened around 7pm yesterday evening, giving us a scare with all the shouting and shooting, those dane guns are deadly mhen, the guy laid on the ground crying begging for help when men were with sticks ready to descend on him, one Epa came to dispatch the mob shaa. eya at least one less robber in education faculty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by doctorofgirls(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
May his soul rest in peace, but will he go to hell or heaven?

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Emzy90(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
good
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Simoneblosson:
Those vigilante really tried, it happened around 7pm yesterday evening, giving us a scare with all the shouting and shooting, those dane guns are deadly mhen, the guy laid on the ground crying begging for help when men were with sticks ready to descend on him, one Epa came to dispatch the mob shaa. eya at least one less robber in education faculty
Fac of educ
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Godmyrefuge1(m): 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
micfoley:
HMMMMM another case of jungle justice
he deserve it,ogbeni
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by doctorofgirls(m): 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Am a graduate of uniben and I say well done

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Godmyrefuge1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Godmyrefuge1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
doctorofgirls:
May his soul rest in peace, but will he go to hell or heaven?
so because u escaped,u are sending farewell to ur friend,fear God Now
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by fkdmods: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
SonofHim:
One-man robbery squad, Michael who terrorized students and residents of Ekosodin Community behind UNIBEN meets his waterloo tonight.

Attempts to resuscitate him failed. He died of shock from excessive blood loss from gunshot injuries.

As he lay down dying and begging for help I just though of all his victims who had also begged for mercy and had received no mercy and the many opportunities was provided to turn around and become a better person.

Anyone else see the hyperbole in the headline? It's like Nigerians go to school nowadays just to sign an attendance register. One man-Robbery-Squad. Really? How does one person become a squad? Nigerians and English are like oil and water. They don't mix.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Charly68: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
I could see some medical dribs on the floor,means he had master the art of administering medication to himself before or what? Thieves don't die well . They steal,kill and destroy so they must surelly reap what they sow. Galatia 6:7
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by doctorofgirls(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godmyrefuge1:
so because u escaped,u are sending farewell to ur friend,fear God Now
what is wrong with you,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by blackjah(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
FSMs:
I think we Should pass Gun laws In Nigeria
you took oshogbo premium this afternoon.
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Lightwands(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kingbuhari:
jungle justice buhari is a mad old cow TUFIAKWA
Battery low, please plug in ur brain to a light source for optimum use.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by FSMs: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
blackjah:
you took oshogbo premium this afternoon.
Do you understand what "Gun laws" are?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by blackjah(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Notion:
U see life! because no body nose tomorrow... Anybody with the help of that nose abeg
yes nobody even eyes tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by blackjah(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
rocknation62:
EKOSODIN...WHERE THINGS THEY HAPPEN. I REMEMBER MY DAYS IN UNIBEN (EKOSODIN),YOU WILL HEAR NAME LIKE NINJA MAN,HE SHOOTS UR YANSH...THANK GOD FOR SEEING ME TRU. CLICK LIKE IF YOU STAYED IN EKOSODIN AND SHARE IF YOU STAYED IN SCHOOL HOSTEL. (HALL 1,2,3,4 AND 5)
hall 3 ari boys heheheh

1 Like

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by manuel80(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Mightyraw:
One less idiot to feed Nigeria will be great again
Thank u for that statement bruh
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by blackjah(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
FSMs:

Do you understand what "Gun laws" are?
yes I do, and in what sense if every tom Dick and harry has guns? it would just promote deaths everywhere, just the fulani herdsmen ow. sef we dey shout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Godmyrefuge1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

Anyone else see the hyperbole in the headline? It's like Nigerians go to school nowadays just to sign an attendance register. One man-Robbery-Squad. Really? How does one person become a squad? Nigerians and English are like oil and water. They don't mix.
it laughable and the poster laughingstock,the post is laughter and am laughing
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Mightyraw(m): 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
manuel80:

Thank u for that statement bruh
U welcome bro
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Godmyrefuge1(m): 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
doctorofgirls:
what is wrong with you,
bro i don't even know
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Godmyrefuge1(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
PrincessBilly:

May God av mercy on ur soul
which mercy,u are pity robber, may God send him to hell
Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Godmyrefuge1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
gaventa:
ONE MAN ROBBERY SQUAD?
i wonder!

1 Like

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Kingbuhari(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lightwands:
Battery low, please plug in ur brain to a light source for optimum use.

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by JohnieWalker(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kill all of them useless idiots. Still remember how they stabbed me for just 1.5k headset and till I still have the scar. Ekosodin, Osasogie, Bdpa finish dem all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. by Churchillsaug(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
lonelydora:
I can only agree with you on saying "No to jungle justice" if you have been robbed or maimed before.
I dnt knw how to give hundred likes, I could've given u. Those guys collected my coprative money, (280k) my samsung open and close blade that time in 2007, I was begging them for JUST my sim because my exam number was in it, they hit something on my head and when I woke up the following day, I found myself inside that smelling 7up canal along Ikosi road, Ketu with a broken neck. I stand with jungle justice even if my own person is involved

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos) / Soldier Flogs A Woman In Beere, Ibadan For 'Indecent' Dressing (Video) / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.